Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo (1709 Views)

Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport / I Got Tricked To Attend Bode George Reception, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by LocalChamp: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Things are getting better in Ogun, says Obasanjo

December 23, 2013 by Segun Olatunji, Abeokuta

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has endorsed the urban renewal programme and other developmental projects embarked upon by the Senator Ibikunle Amosun-led government in Ogun State.

Obasanjo noted that things were now getting better in the state.

Speaking at the 2013 Ogun State Christmas Carol held at the June 12 Cultural Center, Kuto, Abeokuta, on Sunday, the former
president said the massive road projects and construction of ultra-modern model schools had brought landmark improvements to the
20 local governments of the state.

He further described Amosun’s achievements as breathtaking and the right step in the right direction.

“Things are getting better everyday, getting better everytime in Ogun. When I was talking of roads in Abeokuta, they said I haven’t been to Ijebu-Ode and Sagamu. On getting to Ijebu-Ode, I saw if not better bridges than that of Abeokuta being constructed. What about the ones in Ilara; what of Ayetoro?

“If we have good infrastructure, business will thrive, economy will increase and that is what you are doing across the state”, Obasanjo
said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/things-are-getting-better-in-ogun-says-obasanjo/
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by homeboy205: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
ok baba
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Realdeals(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
It is obvious, only the blind can say it's a lie!

5 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by oLAAbEfe(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Realdeals: It is obvious, only the blind can say it's a lie!
((GBAM))
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by ckkris: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is that why Obasanjo asked Iyabo, his daughter, to join the APC? Is he now their Chairman Board of Trustees?

1 Like

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by danot1030: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2013
APC has turn around every state they recovered from PDP, keep the good work going.

9 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2013
is that why 11 billion is missing from the state revenue account? Let wait and c. I think as a youth of this state we need to brave in our thinking and nt to be a coward. I wish him success anyway
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by seanet01: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2013
kushy: is that why 11 billion is missing from the state revenue account? Let wait and c. I think as a youth of this state we need to brave in our thinking and nt to be a coward. I wish him success anyway
Which 11 billion?
You know nada
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Garrithe1st: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Obj has finally bowed to Tinubu....

Jaguda sef get oga....

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2013
seanet01:
Which 11 billion?
You know nada
re u nt aware of d money missing frm IGR? pls try to investigate. afterall, the commissioner for information came out wit a report tht d money was used to pay the IGR consultant.
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2013
investigate. afterall, the commissioner for information came out wit a report tht d money was used to pay the IGR consultant.[/quote] out 23billion generated, 11billion was used to settled TINUBU firm(igr consultant). i sorry for ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Garrithe1st: 1:06am On Dec 24, 2013
kushy: investigate. afterall, the commissioner for information came out wit a report tht d money was used to pay the IGR consultant. out 23billion generated, 11billion was used to settled TINUBU firm(igr consultant). i sorry for ogun state.

craze dey worry u?

angry angry angry angry
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st: Obj has finally bowed to Tinubu....

Jaguda sef get oga....

cool cool
na so o
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2013
kushy: investigate. afterall, the commissioner for information came out wit a report tht d money was used to pay the IGR consultant. out 23billion generated, 11billion was used to settled TINUBU firm(igr consultant). i sorry for ogun state.
Ori e ti daru!

4 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 1:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

craze dey worry u?

angry angry angry angry
eyyyyyaaaa, sorry. i dnt knw u hate hear other side of SIA administration. bt dat is nt up to abusing me, i think am more mature than u.
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2013
sincerenigerian: Ori e ti daru!
SIA DOGS i dnt knw u re many here. pls dnt be annoyed, enemies of truth.
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Brimmie(m): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2013
SIA ti korede Ogun o! cheesy
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by ckkris: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st

:

Obj has finally bowed to Tinubu....

cool cool
See how pride & wickedness reduce the mighty Obasanjo to fall prostrate before nobodies like Tinubu.
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by skyfall: 4:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Shame to the old man Obasanjo. This is what his anointed criminals like Gbenga Daniel could not do. It's not too late for him to repent though. Let him start by frustrating out that ret@rd he placed in Aso Rock.
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2013
this is what they call fresh air.no that useless thing gej supporter they call fresh air
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by dayokanu(m): 5:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Obasanjo should hide his head in shame. What his lackeys couldnt do in 8yrs, Amosun did in 3
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by greatgod2012(f): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2013
The same thing Baba OBJ said when the going between him and OGD was good, now; it's the turn of SIA, well, im aint going to deceive myself, it's all political propanganda.

3 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by greatgod2012(f): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2013
When are we going to be above our politicians using "i will repair roads", "i will provide water", "i will buy you transformers" to campaign for political positions

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2013
dayokanu: Obasanjo should hide his head in shame. What his lackeys couldnt do in 8yrs, Amosun did in 3
OGD's first four years in office was okay but his second tenure was abysmal. Amosun is not doing too bad but he can still do more
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2013
greatgod2012: When are we going to be above our politicians using "i will repair roads", "i will provide water", "i will buy you transformers" to campaign for political positions
In the year 2099
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Garrithe1st: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2013
ckkris: See how pride & wickedness reduce the mighty Obasanjo to fall prostrate before nobodies like Tinubu.

Flat-head....

ogini??

angry angry angry
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2013
ThankGod he knows because he destroyed Nigeria including Ogun with his co travelers for 8yrs. ThankGod for GEJ and also praises should go to him for allowing free and fair election nationwide that has never since Nigeria democracy not the die hard politics OBJ wanted him to do.
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by kushy(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2013
good morning my dear people. i wil to refer u to the THREAD FOR OGUN PEOPLE to discuss very germane issues concerning our dear state. omo ogun ise ya
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by jaryeh(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2013
hmmmm. It's like this man is now a supporter of APC. I'm beginning to see APC as corrupt as PDP cos all the aggrieved PDP members are now joining APC.
Hmmmm. Politics!
Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by pesty100(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2013
kushy: eyyyyyaaaa, sorry. i dnt knw u hate hear other side of SIA administration. bt dat is nt up to abusing me, i think am more mature than u.
loook at this enemy of progress spewind rubbish...... Pls show us ur evidence..... Why cant you just bear it when good things happens to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by pesty100(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2013
so because obasanjo saw the good thing amosun did and he said woah my state has really changed..... So that now means he has bowed to tinubu......i wonder how some people thinks

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Getting Better In Ogun, Says Obasanjo by Temismith(f): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2013
[b][/b]Dis man shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Akpabio Bribes PDP NWC Members with $300,000 each to sack Tukur / REVEALED: Boko Haram Behind Building Collapse At Synagogue??? / See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.