Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) (3359 Views)

LMFAO.... Check Out This Funny Guy And Girlfriend's Picture Posture / A Maths Student Letter To His Girlfriend / Picture Of A Nairalander With A Celebrity! (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by NadiaSA1(f): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: yea, its an opportunity cos her papa didn't take it easy with me, but thank God he travel today, looking at that picture, you should be able to note that it is snap at night

Her father travelled and you came in nicodemously to snap picture and do other things
See this small boy
Wait till someone who knows her shows this picture to her father
You will tell him what you were doing with his daughter at night in his absence
No give am belle o
I take God beg you

Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by eluquenson(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2013
I hope the two of you don pass out from secondary school, just asking ni o grin
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by movicy(m): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2013
eluquenson: I hope the two of you don pass out from secondary school, just asking ni o grin
she just gain admission
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by movicy(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I comment my reserve
hypocrite ! Loud that thing abeg
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by Ninilowo(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Na so e dey be at the beginning. E don do me before.
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by kennypoka2(m): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2013
am not trying to be harsh.. but if I sound harsh am truly sowie bt I got to ask this..

are you guys northerner especially d gal she resemble aboki wife bt u two look good together though..
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: hypocrite ! Loud that thing abeg
one of u should think for ur kids imagine what u two will born..

Now I understand y airforce1 likes light skinned girls he's just thinking for his babies oo
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Na you open the other thread. I bet you you'll laugh at your self soon for all this. Teenage stuffs tho. Wish you guys tha best... Cheerssss!!!!!!!!
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by Mavor: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Sorry but why are the whites of the eyes of you and your girlfriend yellow?
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by movicy(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
kennypoka2: am not trying to be harsh.. but if I sound harsh am truly sowie bt I got to ask this..

are you guys northerner especially d gal she resemble aboki wife bt u two look good together though..
she be ijaw while me be Akure
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by movicy(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Mavor: Sorry but why are the whites of the eyes of you and your girlfriend yellow?
we snap the pics at night, that might be the reason
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by movicy(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Nadia_SA1: one of u should think for ur kids imagine what u two will born..

Now I understand y airforce1 likes light skinned girls he's just thinking for his babies oo
I prefer my woman black, I love it black skinned
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by MaziOmenuko: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Perfect couple; made for each other.

That girl looks familiar shaa. Is she ijaw?
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by Mavor: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: we snap the pics at night, that might be the reason
I don't think so dude.
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by oyinbogirl(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Mavor: I don't think so dude.

mayb jaudice or liver/ gall bladder problems dats some reasons of yellow eyes cos its usually yellow bile seen in the whites of the eyes. That was my first thought
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by Mavor: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2013
oyinbogirl:

mayb jaudice or liver/ gall bladder problems dats some reasons of yellow eyes cos its usually yellow bile seen in the whites of the eyes. That was my first thought
They may be alcoholics. Hard to fathom that cos they both seem so young. That or they both live in very polluted environs.
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by oyinbogirl(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=Mavor] They may be alcoholics. Hard to fathom that cos they both seem so young. That or they both live in very polluted environs. [/quote

yeah that too....but Like you say though, they seem too young for that...
Re: A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) by movicy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
to all of una bad belle
d gal don't jilt me just like dat...... shebi na wetin una want b DAT

she don leave follow kopa

DEBATE: Mrs Aisha Buhari Vs Mrs Patience Jonathan / World Best Funny Jokes - Read And Laugh / FUNNY MEME... When Buhari Said... I Belong To Nobody (pix)