Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) (6868 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped / This Is What Happened When A Guy Asked His Female Friend To Send Her Picture / When You Tell Ur Church Girlfriend To Send U A Of Her Picture In The Bath Room.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2013
I will post her picture ( my girlfriend ) and a picture of myself, you can also post your own pictures if you can challenge us

1 Like

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by 2goodbobo(m): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Na small pikin disease dey worry u.

5 Likes

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Sijo01(f): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
2goodbobo: Na small pikin disease dey worry u.

Lol......which one be small pikin disease again Chickenpox or measles?.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by borntobegr8t(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Why u dey open multiple threads nw, it's like this is ur first Gf..the thing dey shack u ba?
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by MrCork: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: I will post her picture ( my girlfriend ) and a picture of myself, you can also post your own pictures if you can challenge us

...ermm bro..no oofiense but u have milk teeth & then u possin with bottle of Ribena....I giv up! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2013
Seriously speaking, I knw sey I no fyn o, bt if dis woman toast me I no go gree. Lyk seriously!

Dis gal no fit u, u fyn pass her. Get a beta girl.
And ask ur gal 2 upgrade her CV, she might get beta suitors, bt her beauty can't win her a real guy. I guess she gave u sum vegetables b4 u agreed 2 date her.

4 Likes

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Waspy(m): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin Guess who's back in town? ^^^ No offiense grin
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: Seriously speaking, I knw sey I no fyn o, bt if dis woman toast me I no go gree. Lyk seriously!
waoooo, what do you hate in her ? Is it her face or the way she smile

1 Like

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: waoooo, what do you hate in her ? Is it her face or the way she smile
dat's hw u fail in school, where did I mention dat I hate her nw? I only gave u a brotherly advice, she no fit u. Abi na u b d gal?
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Why u dey open multiple threads nw, it's like this is ur first Gf..the thing dey shack u ba?
partially, she is my first date
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by borntobegr8t(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: Seriously speaking, I knw sey I no fyn o, bt if dis woman toast me I no go gree. Lyk seriously!

Dis gal no fit u, u fyn pass her. Get a beta girl.
And ask ur gal 2 upgrade her CV, she might get beta suitors, bt her beauty can't win him a real guy. I guess she gave u sum vegetables b4 u agreed 2 date her.
The babe is ok
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Hahaha... This is funny...
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: dat's hw u fail in school, where did I mention dat I hate her nw? I only gave u a brotherly advice, she no fit u. Abi na u b d gal?
look at her again, are you too blind to see her beauty ?
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by UnknownT: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2013
Y is her forehead swollen?
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: look at her again, are you too blind to see her beauty ?
where d beauty dey? Well, if I'll rate dis "woman" on a scale of 0-10, I'll giv her 2/10, only because she's nt exposing her endowments. She might b beautiful in her behaviours and attitudes o, bt wit her appearance, guy, she's a no no 4me.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2013
beyond repair... i give up.. abortion should be legalised...

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2013
UnknownTroll: Y is her forehead swollen?
haha, must you ask ? and how do you even see am sef, anyway, A guy punch her there, am really sorry for not defend her then
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
The babe is ok
yeah, very okay. Infact, she's d most beautiful gal I've seen her pix here on NL.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: beyond repair... i give up.. abortion should be legalised...

why should abortion be legalised ? Guy no go cross dat lane ooo
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: yeah, very okay. Infact, she's d most beautiful gal I've seen her pix here on NL.
guy, you can atleast see the subject of this post, kindly upload your girlfriend picture let's rate her
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by ITbomb(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2013
That girl will love you more if you pass your JAMB and get admission

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: partially, she is my first date
No wonder!
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Snoggy(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
The babe is ok
Na wa for u o... ur way of response tire me... u sabi do opposite things ehn!
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by hybridtm(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Op ,..y u just want ,..make we insult dis gal
,,,i no fit fall for dis trap

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Awww... Op is proud of his babieee...
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Andyblaze: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ermm bro..no oofiense but u have milk teeth & then u possin with bottle of Ribena....I giv up! undecided
angry angry
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: guy, you can atleast see the subject of this post, kindly upload your girlfriend picture let's rate her
and who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u to rate her? Wot wil it change? Absolutely nothing. Anyways, I av oda important goals in lyf dan 2 chase gals at dis stage, it'll only slow down my dream or possibly kill it (u might nt undrstnd). Dey'll cum at dier appropriate tym. Mind u, don't think I'm a secondary school guy, na 300level I dey.

3 Likes

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by borntobegr8t(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Na wa for u o... ur way of response tire me... u sabi do opposite things ehn!
Haba shocked wetin i talk again na? Or is the babe not ok ?
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Abukia404(f): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: yeah, very okay. Infact, she's d most beautiful gal I've seen her pix here on NL.
like seriouslyLWKMD
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: haha, must you ask ? and how do you even see am sef, anyway, A guy punch her there, am really sorry for not defend her then
Dafuq!!! angry angry
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by borntobegr8t(m): 12:48am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: partially, she is my first date
Guy jus be quick and don't sleep on the job, or is it one Gf u wana have till u marry and die ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekebe Supa. Young Boy Standing On His Mothers Booty / The Real Meaning Of Wahala. / Extremely Funny Memes That Will Make Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.