Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) (6821 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person N Discover that Her Picture Was Photoshoped / This Is What Happened When A Guy Asked His Female Friend To Send Her Picture / When You Tell Ur Church Girlfriend To Send U A Of Her Picture In The Bath Room.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Haba shocked wetin i talk again na? Or is the babe not ok ?
*Lips Sealed*
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2013
Abukia404: like seriouslyLWKMD
don't mind d yeye Op, he jst wan embarrass d gal. I'm jst seeing d sense in d saying "d empty vessel makes d loudest noise".
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2013
ITbomb: That girl will love you more if you pass your JAMB and get admission
jamb ? Am a student already, studying food science, just write the last jamb because I like engineering
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Guy jus be quick and don't sleep on the job, or is it one Gf u wana have till u marry and die ?
I knw where u're going. Mind u, I knw d route u alwys take when going home o, if ah catch u ehn? #smiles#
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: and who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u to rate her? Wot wil it change? Absolutely nothing. Anyways, I av oda important goals in lyf dan 2 chase gals at dis stage, it'll only slow down my dream or possibly kill it (u might nt undrstnd). Dey'll cum at dier appropriate tym. Mind u, don't think I'm a secondary school guy, na 300level I dey.
300l ? U tried sha and I myself, na 100l I dey
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2013
hybridtm: Op ,..y u just want ,..make we insult dis gal
,,,i no fit fall for dis trap
you can atleast see my picture there, no b only her pics dey here, I just want her to love more
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by borntobegr8t(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: I knw where u're going. Mind u, I knw d route u alwys take when going home o, if ah catch u ehn? #smiles#
a man needs to have experience..explore tinz..my guy this life is too short o grin
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by borntobegr8t(m): 12:59am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: *Lips Sealed*
grin
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by movicy(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2013
jhidey08: don't mind d yeye Op, he jst wan embarrass d gal. I'm jst seeing d sense in d saying "d empty vessel makes d loudest noise".
her beauty don't matter, her relationShip with me eehn, those moment we used together eehn

You no fit understand sha
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Beware as soon as you post your pix, Identity Theft occurs think of it, why should a post be created with the purpose of asking for people's pix. wink
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 1:14am On Dec 24, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: a man needs to have experience..explore tinz..my guy this life is too short o grin
wot r friends 4, I fit start wit ur current girlfriend na, I'm sure she's endowed.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by jhidey08(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: her beauty don't matter, her relationShip with me eehn, those moment we used together eehn

Issorait.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by ITbomb(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: jamb ? Am a student already, studying food science, just write the last jamb because I like engineering
We are saying the same thing
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: her beauty don't matter, her relationShip with me eehn, those moment we used together eehn

At a point in time, Beauty doesn;t matter and that's true, its a person quality. Correct one OP
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by UnknownT: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2013

Hmmm, so u know that her beauty doesn't matter most times but u have been shouting for someone to challenge u guys by posting his gf's pic? Like say sleep don dey enta ur eyes, just obey it, its nature's call
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Ruq: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2013
The death of you - Eng
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by ChiSun27(m): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: beyond repair... i give up.. abortion should be legalised...

This is harsh....truly u r totally damaged...don't c anyay u can b repaired.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by ChiSun27(m): 3:04am On Dec 24, 2013
OP...d heart mataz a lot n not beauty.
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: I will post her picture ( my girlfriend ) and a picture of myself, you can also post your own pictures if you can challenge us

Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by koradeolamide: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2013
Are you interested in getting a Sugar mummy,Sugar daddy,Lesbian or Gay partner we recently published an article on african women and men
a sex tourists ladies and men who are ready to mingle with boys and girl and in the aspect of fun pleasure and making money for your need.
|lagos,abuja,calabar,anambra,delta,jos,Portharcourt,kongi,river, ibadan,edo, Benin,kaduna,abia. we are alwaysencouraging and delivering quality service. subcribe and support and grabe opportunity and cantact us now….. Email olamidekorade@gmail.com > Phone Number 07052986413 KORADE
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Danhumprey: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2013
2goodbobo: Na small pikin disease dey worry u.
ROTFL.... grin
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Danhumprey: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2013
deejay_harry1: beyond repair... i give up.. abortion should be legalised...

grin
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by mysticgal(f): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2013
op naso e dey take do you undecided
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by mysticgal(f): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2013
koradeolamide:

Are you interested in getting a Sugar mummy,Sugar daddy,Lesbian or Gay partner we recently published an article on african women and men
a sex tourists ladies and men who are ready to mingle with boys and girl and in the aspect of fun pleasure and making money for your need.
|lagos,abuja,calabar,anambra,delta,jos,Portharcourt,kongi,river, ibadan,edo, Benin,kaduna,abia. we are alwaysencouraging and delivering quality service. subcribe and support and grabe opportunity and cantact us now….. Email olamidekorade@gmail.com > Phone Number 07052986413 KORADE

jeez,i think i need to call a law enforcement on you,if they don't get the gays and so on you are advertising for,atleast you go still spend momerable 14 years in jail angry
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nuzo1(m): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Op

I encourage you to keep loving whoever your heart chooses so far they acknowledge and appreciate it.

However, if I were to be the girl...i wouldn't want to have anything to do with you cos of your dirty and long fingernails.

Yuck. angry
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2013
lipsrsealed Op the main koko be say, so far say love dey the relationship nothing do uns. Carry go
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by NadiaSA1(f): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2013
She's the finest!
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2013
movicy: partially, she is my first date

Awwwww
How sweet
Puppy love
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2013

Chai
This small boy is now eating adult food
Lord have Mercy
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by benkings(m): 6:26am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Awww... Op is proud of his babieee...
op is nt proud of his babe,he is blind!....i quess he is still a teenaqer when he qets to 23yrs or so his choice of women will chanqe embarassed
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by ednut1(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2013
u still hv lots to learn about women. she will soon gt fed up wit ur childish behaviour nd go for mature guys. 90 percent of nl gals wit profile pic are finer dan her she is jst average. ur gf dnt reach quarter of dis nl babe. https://www.nairaland.com/princess%20ella
Re: I Dare Challenge All Ladies Here : None Of You Is Cute As Her (picture) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 24, 2013
ChiSun27:

This is harsh....truly u r totally damaged...don't c anyay u can b repaired.
Chill... we are jst having fun with d thread... Everything u see here either insultive or not is a Joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quote Me Wrong About Nigeria Police / 10 Differences Between Village Dogs And City Dogs!!! / The Real Meaning Of Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.