Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals (3155 Views)

Funds Looted From Nigeria In Last 5 Years Can Service 3 Annual Budgets – EFCC / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Aregbesola Budgets 18.6 Billion Naira For His Office - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by 1wolex85: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

But you will be fast to accuse the FG of not adopting money gulping technological developments like those countries E.g. Speed trains E.t.c.
you are comparing apples with oranges with your example. How can you compare speed trains to animals in terms of necessity? abeg jor.........
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by debbieey: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by OmoTier1(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Ikengawo:

Your GRAMMAR was trash, so it's a GRAMMATICAL disaster.
Oh dear me! Your own construct leaves much to be desired lipsrsealed Abeg, where my "better grammar" abi nah "brighter grammar" them call am does days?
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by jmaine: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2013
1wolex85:
you are comparing apples with oranges with your example. How can you compare speed trains to animals in terms of necessity? abeg jor.........

And what is wrong in the presidential having some form of entertainment and pleasures of wildlife.

Something even ordinary Nigerians engage in . . .
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by awodman: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
saxywale:
choi....see damage control.
Bro this is not damage control....just look at the items listed...

building and installation of oxygen/other gases generating plant at N70m; construction of VIP Wing -N1.3bn; completion of extension of Dental Wing, N50m; construction of central sterilising building,N50m and the provision of MRI building and mortuary conversion at the cost of N17.5m. An X-ray machine will be purchased at a cost of N35m;mammography machine, N60m; embalming machine,N1.65m and hydraulic post-mortem table,N4m. The purchase of sports kits for the State House Sports Club will gulp N4. 2m.

Which past govt did something like this?...let's even get down to states...does any state govt list the components of their budget like this;ltem by item

Now they have been listed for us as citizens we can participate by looking at the items and encourage the National Assembly to remove those we find either unnecessary or wasteful...That is how democracy deepens
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Balyz: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
tybank:
Typographical error,that's what it's called...shame on you
I guess u are the second animal,I will definitely check on you when I visit Aso rock next year.
This is some funny sh*it grin
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Segadem(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
The heading given to this news does not befit,it should be "Animals in Aso Rock eat better thing than first grade civil servant"
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Abbey2sam(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
tybank: One of the animals must surely be an hippopotamus.

Sheppopotamous you mean

1 Like

Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by DerideGull(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

The United States and Nigeria are not in the same league. It is an insult to Obama to compare what he does to Jonathan.

The U.S gov does plenty for it's citizens .

What has your Obama done not to be compared with what Jonathan has done? Are you not the same person who wrote that United States of America and Nigeria are not in the same league? One wonders what spurred your skewed comparative analysis between Obama and Jonathan.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by nduchucks: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
You people have forgotten that your President is a Zoologist and by virtue of his position cannot go out and go to the zoo or the bush for the observation and enjoyment of the animals he loves. He therefore maintains his own Private Zoo within the villa. This zoo must also be secured and employees rigorously vetted. These things cost money na.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by MrKnowitall: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
DerideGull:

What has your Obama done not to be compared with what Jonathan has done? Are you not the same person who wrote that United States of America and Nigeria are not in the same league? One wonders what spurred your skewed comparative analysis between Obama and Jonathan.

Nigeria is not even in the same economic league with California, Texas, or New York, talk less of the whole U.S. Sit down my friend. cheers
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Compare the U.S economy and the American society to that of Nigeria.
In the American economy and society you have millions of homeless beggars, broken families, and drugs/gun-ridden communities. Try another excuse.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by MrKnowitall: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
ROSSIKE:
In the American economy and society you have millions of homeless beggars, broken families, and drugs/gun-ridden communities.

How in the world a person thats living in Nigeria can be talking shiit about U.S? How does that work? relax my friend

you are in no position to talk any kind of shiit. Compare Nigeria to Ghana, Togo, Ethiopia, Sudan, etc...
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

How in the world a person thats living in Nigeria can be talking shiit about U.S? How does that work? relax my friend

you are in no position to talk any kind of shiit. Compare Nigeria to Ghana, Togo, Ethiopia, Sudan, etc...
Maybe you think I'm a semi-literate, drug-addled tout like you. I'm not. Perhaps you care to dispute any point I made above so I can drown your empty brain with empirical evidence.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by MrKnowitall: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: Maybe you think I'm a semi-literate, ignorant tout like you. I'm not. Perhaps you care to dispute any point I made above so I can drown your empty brain with empirical evidence.

It is embarrassing watching attempt to compare Nigeria to the U.S. Like I said compare Nigeria to its peers: Togo,

Ghana, South Africa, Ethiopia etc... How do you compare heaven to hell? I wont even entertain your ridiculousness.

Cheers my friend.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

It is embarrassing watching attempt to compare Nigeria to the U.S. Like I said compare Nigeria to its peers: Togo,

Ghana, South Africa, Ethiopia etc... How do you compare heaven to hell? I wont even entertain your ridiculousness.

Cheers my friend.

You are beyond stu.pid and ignorant. For the millions of homeless Americans sleeping rough tonight, there's no luxury of ''comparing America to Nigeria''. Many of them would wish they were in Nigeria living the kind of life millions of Nigerians live, as opposed to sleeping rough on the streets and begging for 'spare change' and eating rotten sandwiches from charities. Likewise, millions of Americans affected by crime and the world's highest murder rate care nothing for your ''American utopia'' fantasies. So take your demented rubbish and get lost from this place. Not every Nigerian is sitting around ooing and aahing over America as you seem to think.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by DerideGull(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

Nigeria is not even in the same economic league with California, Texas, or New York, talk less of the whole U.S. Sit down my friend. cheers

I agreed that USA and Nigeria do not play in the same league that is the reason I prey you to quit any form of comparative analysis between USA and Nigeria including their presidencies.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by MrKnowitall: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You are beyond stu.pid and ignorant. For the millions of homeless Americans sleeping rough tonight, there's no luxury of ''comparing America to Nigeria''. Many of them would wish they were in Nigeria living the kind of life millions of Nigerians live, as opposed to sleeping rough on the streets and begging for 'spare change'. So take your demented rubbish and get lost from this place. Not every Nigerian is sitting around ooing and aahing over America as you seem to think.

Relax my friend. Cheers.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
pix please
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by peleson: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
DonColz1: Later Jonathan would say that Nigeria has no money.
But see the way he is wasting the money.
The medical doctors are on strike, instead of him to pay them the money so that people would stop dying, he is trying to save the animals, is animals more important than human beings

Like this post if you think that Jonathan is a confused person
How much comes from ur tate? How much does ur state contribute to the fg?
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Sagamite(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2013
Ikengawo: great move! a culture of respect and preservation of wildlife and our environment will help nigeria learn that their country means more than just politics and tribes.

You are a person!

You are a product of a failed education system?

So this in your moronic world is preservation of wildlife?

1 Like

Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Sagamite(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2013
To all the fucktards that voted for this cretin called Jonathan, this idiocy is what you get.

2 Likes

Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2013
ROSSIKE:
In the American economy and society you have millions of homeless beggars, broken families, and drugs/gun-ridden communities. Try another excuse.
Compare the poor in the United States to that of Nigeria.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:50am On Dec 25, 2013
peleson:
How much comes from ur tate? How much does ur state contribute to the fg?
Are you one of the animals in GEJ's zoo or how does this waste of money benefit u that ure defending it?
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Sagamite(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Not so fast, even the Obamas' dog Bo costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars - his handler is reportedly paid over $100,000 a year.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210323/Obama-family-costs-taxpayers-1-4BILLION-year.html

You are a person!

Never quote moronic reports from a moronic website which clearly states its own source is even from a more moronic source.

Product of a failed education system, you think the USA is like your shithole country ruled by fucktards like Jonathan that are destroying your life and brain?
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Sagamite(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2013
taharqa: Very Fooolish people. ASO ROCK, just like many Presidential 'palaces' around d world, has always had a Zoo. Spending about 14m on d Zoo is supposed to be a 'bad' tin, faa?? ... Bunch of Jobless DOLTS

You are a person!

Which kind of presidential palaces have a zoo?

Cretin!
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Sagamite(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Sheppopotamous you mean

Maybe that is who the person president is feeding.

That big belly sure needs food.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Truckpusher(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

Maybe that is who the person president is feeding.

That big belly sure needs food.
This rabid dog is here again grin

2 Likes

Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: You people have forgotten that your President is a Zoologist and by virtue of his position cannot go out and go to the zoo or the bush for the observation and enjoyment of the animals he loves. He therefore maintains his own Private Zoo within the villa. This zoo must also be secured and employees rigorously vetted. These things cost money na.
Yes it cost money, but I don't have an issue if the money is coming from his own pocket...
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ogbeche77: Yes it cost money, but I don't have an issue if the money is coming from his own pocket...
End of story.
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: This rabid dog is here again grin

person, e dey pain you I am ridiculing the belle of your Jesus Chris on Earth? grin
Re: Villa Zoo: Jonathan Budgets Millions Of Naira For Animals by Jakumo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Lonesome person Blues in E-Minor[/size]

Ah got me that lonesome ol' person Blues
Lord from my head downnn, to my shoes

We wuz sittin' heeyuh talkin'bout 'ol Johnny noo zoo
But Sagamite, he mama ditn't raise no fool, nah nah

He be sayin' "person you, and yo' mamma too"
"way 'fore you even think o'what you fittn'a say

Well, well, welll, I go that lonesome person Blues
Hey Sagamiiiiite, he done Maaaaried person today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Spent N50m On Two Beds, Says Fayose (photo) / Buhari Endorsed President Goodluck In Speech! / Vote For Nigeria's All Time Coward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.