Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria (14092 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by daylae(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
papindinho: Don't you guys think APC is susceptible to mass cross-carpetting cos of the presence of yet unrooted calibres of politicians that changed team of recent ?
yes, when people like Buhari are still much more into contesting for the presidency, and you have the very ambitious Ameachi rushing into the APC to achieve his dream,it is expected that the in-house power struggle of the APC would soon go viral, and those whose ambition are now being threatened would probably leave the party.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:

Oh sorry! Never knew Nigeria was more developed than America until Gej took over. FYI, any discerning and unbiased mind knows this is the best administration so far in the history of this geographical expression called Nigeria. Let me ask you, why the hate for Gej? Is it because he is not from the region(s) that think they own Nigeria and are born to rule? Listen, right from the onset of this administration, we have all seen the various obstacles laid for the President just to undermine his govt. We know the roles being played by your masters daily so that Nigeria can't be seen to be moving forward. Don't worry, we know all your antecedently, let meet at the polls. You will be surprised the way you guys will shamed.

Are you sure you are okay? I am deeply worried by your remarks.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:

Oh sorry! Never knew Nigeria was more developed than America until Gej took over. FYI, any discerning and unbiased mind knows this is the best administration so far in the history of this geographical expression called Nigeria. Let me ask you, why the hate for Gej? Is it because he is not from the region(s) that think they own Nigeria and are born to rule? Listen, right from the onset of this administration, we have all seen the various obstacles laid for the President just to undermine his govt. We know the roles being played by your masters daily so that Nigeria can't be seen to be moving forward. Don't worry, we know all your antecedently, let meet at the polls. You will be surprised the way you guys will shamed.

You are too high on sentimental gatorade this morning.

Give me one legacy of your supposedly best administration...don't mention PHCN privatization....Nigerians will stone you if you do.

You best performances are consigned into charts...statistics and slide presentations.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by warrior01: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Are you sure you are okay? I am deeply worried by your remarks.

Having the same worries for you. hypocrite
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2013
berem: are you saying Lai Mohammed is not a good spokesman? You might be right though. I would prefer El-rufai anytime. Rotimi Fashakin is too dull. From the way he talks in some interviews I have watched on Channels TV, he's just so slow. angry
true fashakin is slow but coordinated. I agree with you on el rufai. There is also this young lady always on hidjab, don't know her name. They should form a team.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by papindinho(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Refer to my earlier response
seen nothing directed at that particular question.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is you opinion....

You were not on ground then...so you wouldn't have known what transpired.

So my entire hood at Yaba and environs voting GEJ was because of some bogus deal of the ACN with GEJ.

A simple glance at the voters turn out and result will show you the same people who voted in GEJ , voted for Fashola. And that included me

Simple stats doesn't lie bruv . . .
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by warrior01: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are too high on sentimental gatorade this morning.

Give me one legacy of your supposedly best administration...don't mention PHCN privatization....Nigerians will stone you if you do.

You best performances are consigned into charts...statistics and slide presentations.

The onus is on you to prove me wrong. Can you name one thing that any past administration has done better than this government?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

So my entire hood at Yaba and environs voting GEJ was because of some bogus deal of the ACN with GEJ.

A simple glance at the voters turn out and result will show you the same people who voted in GEJ , voted for Fashola. And that included me

Simple stats doesn't lie bruv . . .

There was a reason behind that...you will never know.

I assured you that the dynamics won't be same this time around.

Since you live around Yaba..take a survey of people's opinion about GEJ and be honest enough to give us here their true feelings.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:

The onus is on you to prove me wrong. Can you name one thing that any past administration has done better than this government?

You are the one making bogus claim...so the onus is actually on you to prove your claims..not me. I've given you an example of the previous govt legacy achievement..it's you that needs to remove the veil of sentiment and point at one legacy achievement of this current govt.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:

Oh sorry! Never knew Nigeria was more developed than America until Gej took over. FYI, any discerning and unbiased mind knows this is the best administration so far in the history of this geographical expression called Nigeria. Let me ask you, why the hate for Gej? Is it because he is not from the region(s) that think they own Nigeria and are born to rule? Listen, right from the onset of this administration, we have all seen the various obstacles laid for the President just to undermine his govt. We know the roles being played by your masters daily so that Nigeria can't be seen to be moving forward. Don't worry, we know all your antecedents, let meet at the polls. You will be surprised the way you guys will shamed.
why do you guys bring up this region nonsense every time, do we have better hospitals, schools, electricity, roads, food security, unemployment, inflation?
How about security, crude oil theft and corruption?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by tosan200(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are the one making bogus claim...so the onus is actually on you to prove your claims..not me. I've given you an example of the previous govt legacy achievement..it's you that needs to remove the veil of sentiment and point at one legacy achievement of this current govt.
From what I can deduce , he doesn't understand what you wrote ,you listed the telecom and the clearance of Nigeria debt by the previous government, and the billion dollar question is what has this government done?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by papindinho(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
daylae: yes, when people like Buhari are still much more into contesting for the presidency, and you have the very ambitious Ameachi rushing into the APC to achieve his dream,it is expected that the in-house power struggle of the APC would soon go viral, and those whose ambition are now being threatened would probably leave the party.
I'm still watching how the internal resolution measures of the party would subvert any egoistic resurgence. The ship looks too small for these calibres of minds.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy:

There was a reason behind that...you will never know.

I assured you that the dynamics won't be same this time around.

Since you live around Yaba..take a survey of people's opinion about GEJ and be honest enough to give us here their true feelings.

There must be some serious diabolical reasons for that . A decision in an obscure place directly affects all decision making processes of the South Westerners. . . .wow !!

That sampled of opinion you requested is drifting mildly towards GEJ.

People are not comfortable with the recruitment drive of the APC. And the OBJ factor is nailing their conviction and despise of the APC.

Even in Ekiti here, OBJ is seriously vilified. . . . . .Though Fayemi may easily win his second term with the lil opinions i sampled .
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by omanzo02: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cramjones,

Did Tambuwal shared in Farouk Lawan bribe/loot?, if not explain?.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by tosan200(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

There must be some serious diabolical reasons for that .

A decision in an obscure place directly affects all decision making of South Westerners. . . .wow !!

That sample of opinion you requested is drifting mildly towards GEJ.

People are not comfortable with the recruitment drive of the APC. And the OBJ factor is nailing their conviction and despise of the APC.

Even in Ekiti here, OBJ is seriously vilified. . . . . .Though Fayemi may easily win his second term with the lil opinions i sampled .
so this guy is in ekiti , fresh air in ekiti.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by aljharem(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mr CRAMJONES, I ASK AGAIN
alj harem: APC the party of progressives, how do you intend to reconcile have the most corrupt individual in the SW as your party leader ?

You as a politician know the history of Tinubu, how he got to power, how he has properties all over the place. How do you justify these things.

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by warrior01: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
why do you guys bring up this region nonsense every time, do we have better hospitals, schools, electricity, roads, food security, unemployment, inflation?
How about security, crude oil theft and corruption?

Ask yourself those things you listed were they ever there before or the one we had then better than the ones we have now? At least, courtesy of this administration, we have better schools, better hospitals, better roads and rails, better looking airports, more federal universities etc and above all, our votes can count now. we never had it so good. Think about it and tell yourself the truth
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jamine .. why cant you post without resulting to Insults and noise?

You rants wont help Jonathan.. he should start working and delivering his electoral promises or he would be back in Otuke in 2015..

Thats the FACT!

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by HAVIJ: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

There must be some serious diabolical reasons for that . A decision in an obscure place directly affects all decision making processes of the South Westerners. . . .wow !!

That sampled of opinion you requested is drifting mildly towards GEJ.

Who are the people? Guy, speak for yourself. You are a supporter of PDP, so what your so called people think of APC shouldnt be your problem.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:

Ask yourself those things you listed were they ever there before or the one we had then better than the ones we have now? At least, courtesy of this administration, we have better schools, better hospitals, better roads and rails, better looking airports, more federal universities etc and above all, our votes can count now. we never had it so good. Think about it and tell yourself the truth
I guess you are a kid or a villager, pick up your history books, spend more time in the libraries, do reasonable online research and better still as decent questions.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Aigipan: Jamine .. why cant you post without resulting to Insults and noise?

You rants wont help Jonathan.. he should start working and delivering his electoral promises or he would be back in Otuke in 2015..

Thats the FACT!

That is his style from day one....he likes bullying his opponent...all you need to do to silence him is to puncture his arguments that are easily deflectable...
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Aigipan: Jamine .. why cant you post without resulting to Insults and noise?

Thats the FACT!

What is wrong with this guy ? undecided. Okay you have been noticed, now step aside.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by tosan200(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
warrior01:

Good schools and the schools went on strike for 6 month,according to your logic "that's good" do you forget the impending strike in the health sector ,the schools that are available are not properly funded and you go build new ones. Clap for yourself.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Oshodia: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
My people my comment is in eastern region apc don't suppose to get even one vote there , if any person vote for them, the person will die in regretting till his four children. In western region they don't need to get even 20 percent of they vote if they get means Yoruba is a hole that put Nigeria in his condition we re into. in middle belt they don't need to get 30 percent of vote there , if the get means the Christian there is a full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court / Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) / Falana: Border Closure And Hate Speech Bill Are Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.