Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Zoology...what The Future Holds? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zoology...what The Future Holds? (996 Views)

What Have You Done With Your Zoology Degree? / Hi,pls Wat Are Job Opportunities For Someone Who Studied Zoology? / What Does The Future Holds For The Hnd Holders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoology...what The Future Holds? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2013
I am a finall year student of Zoology and I ve been thinking lately of my career oppurtunities,Where can I work,What kind of bussiness can I set up or is the Whole zoology thing not worth it?
Re: Zoology...what The Future Holds? by hybridtm(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2013
Guy sincerely....apart frm teachin...i no reason anytin ..again ,...,so my best advice....start up ur own business

1 Like

Re: Zoology...what The Future Holds? by Kendzyma(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Iz dat a cours?......neva ad of it b4
Re: Zoology...what The Future Holds? by CrazyMan(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Provided you graduate with a good result, you can work anywhere, especially in multinational companies.

This is because they always have a graduate trainee scheme that trains you for a specific period (maybe six, twelve or eighteen months) before assigning a role to you.

I met a PAE (Parasitology and Entomology) graduate last week Tuesday who works with access bank but came for an interview with an auditing firm.

So, as long as you graduate with a good grade and are versatile and employable, your chances are limitless.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Zoology...what The Future Holds? by flinton(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Stand Out When You're Competing With Really Qualified Candidates / Do You Agree?yahoo Played A Huge Role In Reducing Cultism In Nigeria Institution / Australia Awards For Africans ~ Masters & Short Courses Scholarship)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.