Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (44587 Views)

Rate/describe Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo / President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Timijo(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2013
No one should be made a sacred cow in Nigeria. In fact, this is christmas period! Any cow that misbehave should be slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

We are laffing.

The ones that could not even invite a woman, stealer Oduah, will now invite obj.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
He wan Invite Orisha OwU.. I pity Gej
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by 01mcfadden(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2013
We wait as the drama unfolds!
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Dhelake: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2013
I just hope GEJ knows what He his... want to use security agencies to harass OBJ.... does He thinks the likes of IBB, Abdusalam will look on??

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by mmmustapha(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2013
jonah is such a coward, just because he criticize his government that's y u want to intimidate him

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
Most times I don't support GEJ, but I think no one should underate the Power of Incubency. He is the President and he wields a lot of power.
I hope you know that its OBJ we are talking about here.. not Tinubu!
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by pumpingmachine: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
Most times I don't support GEJ, but I think no one should underate the Power of Incubency. He is the President and he wields a lot of power.
mumu shut up. Such power only exists in rotten cerebral cortexes like yours. When you won't observe what happens in international media you will come here and spew sh*t. Cases like this make US d world power and poster for democracy. Someone challenged the president, instead of praising him for breaking the jinx you are saying he shld shut up and allow the Power of Incumbency to hold sway. I wonder what your IQ is cos u are obviously too dull to understand something that is commonsense

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by LMAyedun(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2013
T-smooth:
What of Asari Dokubo that threatens the peace of this country? #Free Obj or Bloodshed will...

Are you in anyway related to Gen.Buhari?
You sounded just like him
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by 01mcfadden(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2013
mmmustapha: jonah is such a coward, just because he criticize his government that's y u want to intimidate him
what happened to Eedris Abdulkareem when he sang Nigeria jagajaga?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by olas24u(f): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
Shakara oloje ni
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by curtain: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
I like the approach of the security agencies, no intimidation. Obasanjo just tell us when, where and how the snippers plan to strike? who and who are the targets, who has the list of the targets, where are the snippers being trained,how were the snippers recruited, who are the snippers trained by abacha, who did abacha snippers killed, ....?? Am sure most nigerians want answers badly to these questions. You can add your own list of unanswered questions for OBJ.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by nkemKalu: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
eagle,eye:
Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by olaifato: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
The security agencies are not serious at all.Asari dokubo threatened fire and brimstone if GEJ don't win 2015 election,and yet he was not investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by jahbiz: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
Dont mind them. Who among Nigeria security agents wl question Ebora Owu?
papparatzzi2013:

We are laffing.

The ones that could not even invite a woman, stealer Oduah, will now invite obj.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by ajasa4link: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2013
why are these fooolish politicians busy writing open letters and replying themselves while the masses are suffering day in day out? smh. I just hope some kind of political rapture will take place and rid us of all these inefficient leaders so we can have a better Nigeria void of all these pot calling kettle black.

LAST BULLET: ogun kill anybody wey quote my post and yarn okpata
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by moscobabs(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2013
why? this is violation of human right....everybody has his/her right to question even to write letter to the president on how his governing his pple.and the president has right to ignore or reply the query.....so why investigating the old fool man him
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2013
jahbiz: Dont mind them. Who among Nigeria security agents wl question Ebora Owu?
i wonder.. na Nigeria Madiba be that
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by c0llynz02: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2013
What is all the noise about?
Isn't this the same Obasanjo who was languishing in prison during Abacha's rule?
What supernatural power has he suddenly developed?
Mtchewwwwwww!

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by jahbiz: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2013
It's a greatest joke of the year.[quote
author=papparatzzi2013]If Mr President was nearly prostrating in his
childish letter and calling OBJ "Baba" almost 30times, what will the
journalist of NPF/SSS/NIA do?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by emperorchedda(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2013
Waiting to know the first politician to be assasinated by those snipers
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by tchigofigo(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2013
y pple de say 'so jona wan try obj?'..wetin una de talk self? if obj n jona fight sef, woo, jona go scatter im face wit punch.,carry am nack am 4 ground..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: What is all the noise about?
Isn't this the same Obasanjo who was languishing in prison during Abacha's rule?
Mtchewwwwwww!

Don't mind d cowards but for providence OBJ would have died in Abacha's gulag.They said the same thing about Abiola and the man died and nothing happened.Evene if the old fool is arrested noting will happen

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
c0llynz02: What is all the noise about?
Mtchewwwwwww!
What happened to abacha eventually?

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by Built2last: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
We idolize our leaders both present and past and thats why they treat us with impunity and get away with it.

the security team are dullards, why will they wait till the president replies before investigating such weaghty allegations.

one thousand snippers is no joke and they kept mute since 2nd of December.

we need to move forward in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by LMAyedun(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2013
ceo4eva:
I used to think you're a supporter of OBJ?....
LOL!!! cheesy
No Sir.. OBJ should be arrested and questioned. He is an hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by ketoprofen(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Italiano1: Jonathan and his schoolboy strategies grin

This man is just sinking deeper everyday, he should concentrate on curtailing the excesses of his trio of fat thieves - Shepopo, Ngozie and Stelaer Oduah who have a penchant for BMW cars all bought from Coscharis.

meanwhile, in 2011, fashola bought two bullet proof cars with 600 million naira.
I think u shd concentrate on that one too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by atikubaba(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2013
A wise man does not involve in too many wars at the same time.GEJ choose ur enemies wisely.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by directimport: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
one thing with this source is that it is always used to sample opinion and feed lies.who is gej to send boys to otta farm.let him ask shagari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by ketoprofen(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
ajasa4link: why are these fooolish politicians busy writing open letters and replying themselves while the masses are suffering day in day out? smh. I just hope some kind of political rapture will take place and rid us of all these inefficient leaders so we can have a better Nigeria void of all these pot calling kettle black.

LAST BULLET: ogun kill anybody wey quote my post and yarn okpata

Happy Xmas .
or is that okpata?
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by skyluv2000(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Baba is an old man that is suffring frm mental decay, nd sud not be minded with his nonsensical matters

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by ajasa4link: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
tchigofigo: y pple de say 'so jona wan try obj?'..wetin una de talk self? if obj n jona fight sef, woo, jona go scatter im face wit punch.,carry am nack am 4 ground..
ah bros u want ur darling president to fight an ogboni member? Na so u no like Jonathan reach?
Re: Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply by dabiko(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Their is nothing wrong with interviewing Mr Obasanjo to clarify the veracity of his allegations against Mr President.I think shedding more light as regards his allegations 'll place nigerians in a higher pedestral to certain the truthfulfulness or otherwise of his rant...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mwuese Mnyim Helps Husband On The Farm (Photos) / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.