Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal (2836 Views)

A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by justhelp(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
ukukaegbu:

Yes, if u were properly educated your skull would not be so thick as to prevent you from understanding my post.
In case u read it upside down, I stated that it's normal for a company that renders services to a get its commission. I also stated that if Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is later found guilty of not following due process she should be prosecuted.
Now, where did I commit a crime?
i have told you what you need to know and learn.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by zeelo2014: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
We're going no where in this country. When the young generation are even more tribalistic than the older. Pick on people based on tribe.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by mike404(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by iluvnaija: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
When we borrow again too much she will get her kick back to clear the debt and borrow continues.

Beast of no nation as the legendary Fela would say.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by ImperialYoruba: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Magic Bishop: [size=18pt]Liars!

She saved you 30BILLION DOLLARS by paying an outright sum far less than what you owe and you say she got a kick back?

If anything she should have been awarded compensation for her savvy negotiations.

Jobbless f00ls[/size]

If NOI owns the repute of economic savior, why hasn't she repeat the heroism? Her failure in this administration goes to the point that economic policies are owned by the President. Ngozi is only an instrument for executing the policy; she is not a superwoman.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by revolt(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
why wouldn't she borrow?
she tried to remove the subsidy on petrol, which costs trillions of naira, you pigs went to occupy ojota.

our fg is too bogus, and expensive to run, we need total resource control in regions to ease responsibilities off govt hands inbtw I see the war against oduah has failed woefully, now they've shifted to okonjo. well I like her, she no go even answer them.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by ImperialYoruba: 1:58am On Dec 25, 2013
revolt: why wouldn't she borrow?
she tried to remove the subsidy on petrol, which costs trillions of naira, you pigs went to occupy ojota.

our fg is too bogus, and expensive to run, we need total resource control in regions to ease responsibilities off govt hands inbtw I see the war against oduah has failed woefully, now they've shifted to okonjo. well I like her, she no go even answer them.

We need an economic and financial report for that. She is part of the economic team that puts the budget together; she has served in her current position twice; her resume include Harvard and world bank, why is there no paper from Ngozi on this principal point? Why has she not inched the economy away from over dependency and into self sufficiency?
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by revolt(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
ImperialYoruba:

We need an economic and financial report for that. She is part of the economic team that puts the budget together; she has served in her current position twice; her resume include Harvard and world bank, why is there no paper from Ngozi on this principal point? Why has she not inched the economy away from over dependency and into self sufficiency?
because she can't effect the change from dependence of the economy on oil. she's even fared well by trying to deregulate lots of sector but she isn't the president, I'm pretty sure not all her recommendations are given assent by commander in chief.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by pakurangaliquor(m): 10:50am On Jan 29
There is no credible evidence to suggest that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala received kick-backs over the Paris Club debt deal. Claims suggesting so are unfounded and lack substantiation, akin to rumors of finding Lindauer mini bottles on the moon.
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by Chikel20000(m): 10:56am On Jan 29
cbrass:
Reasons why an ibo man can't be trusted with the presidency...
mods na dis kind post d make me vex with una seriously....
Re: Revealed: Okonjo Iweala Got Kick-backs Over Paris Club Debt Deal by Chikel20000(m): 11:02am On Jan 29
I give up on dis country....a country where youths see only their tribe as d best n any other as bad n rotten

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! / Nyesom Wikes Plans Exposed In Rivers / Check Out The Garage Of Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.