Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) (1366 Views)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Biggest Insult:buhari Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor – Fani- Kayode / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by Kollyman: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
I came across this and I felt insulted as an African.

Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by HungerBAD: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Saw this on FB some days ago and laughed hard.

Inferiority complex is when Nigerians are getting killed by Terrorists,and you blame Buhari, but when there is a terror attack in a foreign Country, you immediately change your D.P to the Country's flag.

Told some of my friends, they have a low self esteem problem for doing that.

3 Likes

Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by simplycarro: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Serves those follow follow fools right anyway.

1 Like

Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by Kollyman: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
HungerBAD:
Saw this on FB some days ago and laughed hard.

Inferiority complex is when Nigerians are getting killed by Terrorists,and you blame Buhari, but when there is a terror attack in a foreign Country, you immediately change your D.P to the Country's flag.

Told some of my friends, they have a low self esteem problem for doing that.

That's serious
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by LastSurvivor: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Africans are the architect of their woos..
Our inferiority complex is just amazing. .
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by speedyGonzales: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
well, that serves those Nigerians right, trying to show solidarity with the French... well, you get racism, for your kindness!

1 Like

Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by Sahmmuehl(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
see this unbacked dough
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by sammyj: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
When will the blacks and Africans to be precise stop worshiping this people and value ourselves
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by Kollyman: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
sammyj:
When will the blacks and Africans to be precise stop worshiping this people and value ourselves

An average African man sees himself as second class human when compared with a white "most especially those from the acclaimed first world countries".
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by rubii09: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't blame her. I blame e stupid leaders that have ruled this country since 1960

1 Like

Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by franklingud(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time french lady
Osho tongue embarassed tongue and tongue
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by Kollyman: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
If Africa would develop, it would have to start from an aggressive change in our thinking and how we relate with our fellow human being most especially fellow Africans.
Re: A French Lady Passed The Biggest Insult On Africans Over Paris Attack (picture) by malton: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
WTF!!! That girl is so sad. Since everyone who shows solidarity wants something in return, according to her short-circuited thinking, what then do those from the US who did same want from France?
Shallow girl!

I especially feel insulted by the lady that replied with the Monkey emoticon. Like shet!

Not like I did use the French flag or am in support of that rubbish. But.........the girl is a certified b.itc.h!

E pain me!

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Was An Exceptional President / PHOTO: Nigerian Man On Manchester Police Most Wanted List For Alleged Rape / Ogun Wanted Drug Senator Arrests Party Member For Calling Him A Fraud On Whatsap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.