Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mass Ethnic Cleansing In South Sudan: Do You Want War And Division? Think Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Ethnic Cleansing In South Sudan: Do You Want War And Division? Think Again! (1532 Views)

"Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor / Ethnic Cleansing: NIMASA DG, Baba Jauro Sacks 200 South- South/ South-east NIMAS / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Mass Ethnic Cleansing In South Sudan: Do You Want War And Division? Think Again! by IdomaLikita: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
During the Rwandan Genocide, quite a number of Journalists and Radio Commentators instigated the People to go on Rampage! Some of them are standing trial in the Hague today!
Seun, if you allow your forum to become a medium for propagating Hate Speeches, You will be indirectly responsible for the Consequences of such!
@ Deridegull, If Your Morale Reach, Carry Biafran Flag come out Millenium Park for Abuja Tomorrow! I dey wait you! I dare you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Withdraw My Memo – Nyako / Nigeria Will Be One Of The Fastest Growing Economies Of 2015 - CNN Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.