Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Facebook Like Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Like Needed (570 Views)

Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Add Facebook Like/share Button To Your Blog/website / Where Can We Buy Cheap Facebook Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Like Needed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
in need of 100,000 facebook like of people living in Nigeria only. how much will it cost?
Re: Facebook Like Needed by gozmos(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
liaslo++:
in need of 100,000 facebook like of people living in Nigeria only. how much will it cost?
just a little token contact me let's discuss
Re: Facebook Like Needed by 24in7: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
u wan context for election ,dis wan wen u dey bribe to get "like"
Re: Facebook Like Needed by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
gozmos: just a little token contact me let's discuss
u gat a pm bro
Re: Facebook Like Needed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
24in7: u wan context for election ,dis wan wen u dey bribe to get "like"
lol, i wan kontex for next year mod election
Re: Facebook Like Needed by dheaven: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
gozmos: just a little token contact me let's discuss
i was interested as u said is a little token but visited ur facebook page and it was only 604 likes. Now scared. Enlighten me
Re: Facebook Like Needed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
dheaven: i was interested as u said is a little token but visited ur facebook page and it was only 604 likes. Now scared. Enlighten me

You may not need to pay for it - It's free but need your time. You can get 100k likes but it will take you for instance 100days #LOL But if you are working with people it will take 100/the number of people. Let say you have your babe around and she wants to help, it will take 50days to get 100k likes etc. You can as well get it in 1week if you dont have any other thing doing.

There are sites you can watch videos, like other pages etc depending on what you like doing. If you watch 12sec video and get a point for 1 like etc. If you watch 1k video, you can get 1k like per day. There are other options to get part apart from watching videos.

I will give you some site, you only need to register and configure your like page url etc.

1) socialmediaexplode.com
2) http://socialtraffichits.com/

And many more.

Thanks.
Re: Facebook Like Needed by gozmos(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2013
dheaven: i was interested as u said is a little token but visited ur facebook page and it was only 604 likes. Now scared. Enlighten me
. Whn u pay 4 d service and didn't get it is whn u have to complain.. Like I said b4 200 Nigerian likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Place Two Pics Beside Each Other On My Blog? / Free Directory Listing For Websites And Businesses / Webmasters Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.