Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. (11993 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Augustinaz(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2013
YOU ARE A STUPID USELESS CRACK ASS MOTHER-F-UCKING HUMAN BEING FOR POSTING SUCH DEROGATORY PHOTOS AGAINST GOD. STOP SUCH SHIT LUCY-PUSSY COULD USE THIS S.HIT AGAINST YOU.
MAYOWAAK: Africans imagine this if you can:

Imagine that a Beautiful Virgin African woman from Ghana or Nigeria went to Jerusalem, Rome or Mecca and proclaim that, “I am the mother of god” or, “I am the mother of the son of god” also, “It was god who impregnated me” and, “all of you ungodly people and all of your offspring will worship and respect my very black African son of god forever, because salvation is of the Africans”

What do you think the Jews, the Caucasians & the Arabs would say & do to this beautiful African Queen, even if she was telling them the truth?

I will let you Africans answer that question for yourself.

My question to you my fellow Africans, is, why don’t you treat this unknown Jewish woman and her outlandish story in the same manner that you know that the Jews, Caucasians, & Arabs, would treat our Beautiful Virgin African Queen and her story?

WAKE UP AFRICA, DO UNTO THEM AND THEIR STORIES AS THEY WOULD DO UNTO YOURS!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by helgaone: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2013
and whose shoes did you wear for your christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
goldenspoon: chrismas mood actived
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2013
ado ok: i wish this is your last xmas as nigerian president.get it right we are hungry and tired, coupled with insecurity
u need to believe he will lead u till 2019 so as to transform d long messed Nigeria..so expect to die of hunger...useless lazy boy, u expect him to come and cook for u right?
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2013
Anyone who is against this comment os daft as the president himself.
Italiano1: Mr Jonathan,

Many thanks for your Christmas wishes and I wish you the same. However, don't you think you are patronizing your so called "Compatriots" by wishing them a joyful Christmas? As the President of the nation, surely you must have the facts and statistics on the living conditions of the "common man" in the country you are leading; I would wager that you have not familiarized yourself with the realities on ground, hence why you have the audacity to write a meaningless Christmas message as if that would appease your "compatriots" and change their unfortunate situations.

I will give you a brief summary of the challenges that most Nigerians face for your perusal and maybe you can appreciate the extent of your failure as a leader:

1. The current official inflation rate in Nigeria is circa 13% at (2012) estimates

2. The current national unemployment rate stands at 24% and it becomes very worrying when you consider that the Youth unemployment rate is an estimated 38%

3. An estimated 55% of Nigerians live below the poverty line (the accepted threshold is put at $1.25 dollars a day- which translates to just under 200 naira a day) 200 Naira is about the price of buying Gala and a can/bottle of Coke in most shops.

4. Nigerian students have not attended Classes in higher institutions since July 2013 because of your gross ineptitude and maladministration of the educational sector.

5. Your government increased the price of Fuel in 2012 by over 100% and you claimed that it was meant to make the prices more competitive and rid the industry of cartels who profit from lower prices in an Oil producing country. Incidentally, racketeering and smuggling have geometrically increased since you imposed this increase on your compatriots. Out of your so called "magnanimity" you set up bogus "palliative" instruments to alleviate the effects of your actions- this has turned out to be another charade.

It is absolutely disingenuous of you to wish Nigerians a good Christmas when it is obvious that you know that the average citizen is facing untold hardship and can hardly make ends meet. Your usual retort would be that you met the country in a bad state which to some extent is correct, however, can you look yourself in the mirror and say that Nigerians are better off since you assumed office? Of course not! Corruption under your watch has skyrocketed and the most pathetic part is that you do not consider it a problem- well going by your shocking comments during the last Presidential chat where you indicated that Corruption is over exaggerated in Nigeria- what a ridiculous statement! Your subordinates and political associates are busy enriching themselves at the expense of Nigerians while you are busy deceiving Nigerians.

Your wife and yourself seek medical treatment outside the shores of this country at the expense of Nigerians while you have not facilitated any viable and practical provision of basic health care for your "compatriots" . Jonathan, you have no right to wish Nigerians a good Christmas because you do not mean it and your actions as President has definitely not reflected those wishes.

Mr Jonathan, please keep the nonsensical and hypocritical Christmas wishes to yourself and stop patronizing Nigerians- you do not care about them.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by zuggy: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2013
ado ok: i wish this is your last xmas as nigerian president.get it right we are hungry and tired, coupled with insecurity
You are a psychiatric patient. You need divine intervention.
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by oduaboy1: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2013
We know you are already enjoying your 1billion naira christmas food in Arsehole rock with madam shepopotamus while majority of Nigerians are still going hungry.

With your standby generating set while nigerians are celebrating in total darkness.

So President Jonathan kindly do us a favour by shoving your merry christmas where the sun dont shine.

Your foul air[fresh air] must be fumigated by all means come 2015 before it suffocates Nigerians into extinction.

Goodluck jonathan=Badluck Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by TheLastNazgul(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Italiano1: Mr Jonathan,

Many thanks for your Christmas wishes and I wish you the same. However, don't you think you are patronizing your so called "Compatriots" by wishing them a joyful Christmas? As the President of the nation, surely you must have the facts and statistics on the living conditions of the "common man" in the country you are leading; I would wager that you have not familiarized yourself with the realities on ground, hence why you have the audacity to write a meaningless Christmas message as if that would appease your "compatriots" and change their unfortunate situations.

I will give you a brief summary of the challenges that most Nigerians face for your perusal and maybe you can appreciate the extent of your failure as a leader:

1. The current official inflation rate in Nigeria is circa 13% at (2012) estimates

2. The current national unemployment rate stands at 24% and it becomes very worrying when you consider that the Youth unemployment rate is an estimated 38%

3. An estimated 55% of Nigerians live below the poverty line (the accepted threshold is put at $1.25 dollars a day- which translates to just under 200 naira a day) 200 Naira is about the price of buying Gala and a can/bottle of Coke in most shops.

4. Nigerian students have not attended Classes in higher institutions since July 2013 because of your gross ineptitude and maladministration of the educational sector.

5. Your government increased the price of Fuel in 2012 by over 100% and you claimed that it was meant to make the prices more competitive and rid the industry of cartels who profit from lower prices in an Oil producing country. Incidentally, racketeering and smuggling have geometrically increased since you imposed this increase on your compatriots. Out of your so called "magnanimity" you set up bogus "palliative" instruments to alleviate the effects of your actions- this has turned out to be another charade.

It is absolutely disingenuous of you to wish Nigerians a good Christmas when it is obvious that you know that the average citizen is facing untold hardship and can hardly make ends meet. Your usual retort would be that you met the country in a bad state which to some extent is correct, however, can you look yourself in the mirror and say that Nigerians are better off since you assumed office? Of course not! Corruption under your watch has skyrocketed and the most pathetic part is that you do not consider it a problem- well going by your shocking comments during the last Presidential chat where you indicated that Corruption is over exaggerated in Nigeria- what a ridiculous statement! Your subordinates and political associates are busy enriching themselves at the expense of Nigerians while you are busy deceiving Nigerians.

Your wife and yourself seek medical treatment outside the shores of this country at the expense of Nigerians while you have not facilitated any viable and practical provision of basic health care for your "compatriots" . Jonathan, you have no right to wish Nigerians a good Christmas because you do not mean it and your actions as President has definitely not reflected those wishes.

Mr Jonathan, please keep the nonsensical and hypocritical Christmas wishes to yourself and stop patronizing Nigerians- you do not care about them.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by IAMBREEZY: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
patriotic007: Merry xmas to the best president ever in the history of nigeria,.....click like if you agree with me
why re u begging for likes what will u do with it?
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by spenca: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Mrs president Ebele what challenges have we overcome is it insecurity ,power, poverty , missing subsidy funds,.corruption or unmerited appointments ? I think you don't still understand your job and the plight of Nigeria your first few lines in this press release nullifies every oter thing you have to say because it just shows your obliviousness and it's so pissing you don't have the integrity to walk away in order to curtail your weakness being evident to thinking Nigerians

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by 2simple(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author
=yunglykmine]
You are so pained, you need help![/quote]brainless animal, u are sick in the head.
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by emmyoha87(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Today is all about Christmas,so merry Xmas Presido!!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by chi4ik(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2013
immaturity $ stupidity......

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by chi4ik(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
badluck247: Jonatan GO & DIE!
he don't even know that akwuya like U exist. Ode
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Esdb(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Africans imagine this if you can:

Imagine that a Beautiful Virgin African woman from Ghana or Nigeria went to Jerusalem, Rome or Mecca and proclaim that, “I am the mother of god” or, “I am the mother of the son of god” also, “It was god who impregnated me” and, “all of you ungodly people and all of your offspring will worship and respect my very black African son of god forever, because salvation is of the Africans”

What do you think the Jews, the Caucasians & the Arabs would say & do to this beautiful African Queen, even if she was telling them the truth?

I will let you Africans answer that question for yourself.

My question to you my fellow Africans, is, why don’t you treat this unknown Jewish woman and her outlandish story in the same manner that you know that the Jews, Caucasians, & Arabs, would treat our Beautiful Virgin African Queen and her story?

WAKE UP AFRICA, DO UNTO THEM AND THEIR STORIES AS THEY WOULD DO UNTO YOURS!!!
Y re some people this dull...so the bible is a story?And where did u read thaT said Mary told people to worship her son....in short U B BIG WERE.....LOL#LunaticOfLife#
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Esdb(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2013
spenca: Mrs president Ebele what challenges have we overcome is it insecurity ,power, poverty , missing subsidy funds,.corruption or unmerited appointments ? I think you don't still understand your job and the plight of Nigeria your first few lines in this press release nullifies every oter thing you have to say because it just shows your obliviousness and it's so pissing you don't have the integrity to walk away in order to curtail your weakness being evident to thinking Nigerians
C dis one dt wants t abuse d president yet he does nt knw he's sex...Seun U need to start doing medical check-ups for some people before they become memberz fa...
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by chi4ik(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2013
badluck247: Jonatan! Jonatan! GO & DIE!!
oya U go $ hug transformer
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Bright2(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Thank you mr president,may God keep blessing our country with your transformation agenda as i wish you more years in office. Merry Christmas to you sir! cool
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2013
rasojie: Anyone who is against this comment os daft as the president himself.
If president GEJ is the definition of daft- Lord Jesus christ whose birth we are celebrating 2day, please make me DAFT in Jesus name, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by boyex2013: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Well, i wish him d same, but how i wish he Jonathan could be active according to his name but never, well i just pray dt after ds tenure he shld just go and be doing his Family president not our self centre President..thx..
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by WukedP(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2013
safarigirl: I understand your state of impoverishment can influence your words. Apologies and Merry Xmas
Wishin u a Go n DIE xmas for sayin dat 2 my Pres
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by johnstar(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ok...... by nw dm go dey chao gucci rice and lois velton chicken,,,,,,, nd versace wine undecided undecided
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Richard2010(m): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
[b][/b]Happy xmas mr. PresidentHappy xmas mr. PresidentHappy xmas mr. President
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by kamelonaire(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr presedent welcome on board thank for ur comment
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Piece of Crap

i didnt read dis essay o
it was too long to take away my focused christmas attention on my chicken
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by benpuzzy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
175:

Useless commente!!!

Don't mind that Olodo, he should come and rule Nigeria nah and see what our Presidoo is seeing
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by simdam500(m): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
safarigirl: Merry Xmas Mr. President. As you settle down with the Shepopotamus to eat #30 million Xmas food, remember the poor and hungry, those who settle for jollof rice with dry fish cuz they couldn't afford chicken. Remember those who are spending xmas in hospitals, and pay NMA their dues so that those people don't die for lack of health care before the end of the year. Merry Christmas Nigeria
above all PEJ offend u? Aah aah
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by patriotic007: 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
IAMBREEZY: why re u begging for likes what will u do with it?
Am not begging for likes,....Am recruiting and expanding the fresh air team,....believe me more people are joining every day
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by ratiken(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas My President. May God bless you real good and give you great courage to stir the course of this nation.
For all the corrupt leaders in the corridors of power (IBB, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, Buhari, abdulsalam, Danjuma etc) to gather to work against you means you must be doing something right different from what they've always done that brought us to this rot state.
Carry on, you have the goodwill of discerning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Robinson3d: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
Too bad of you to say. God forgive you.
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Tex42(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
4 doz wey d msg dey pain why una click d thread?,abeg make una go die!,watin make una no join goats & cows 4 slaughter cut una throats 2day?.abeg make una disappear make pple wey dey alife celebrate wit mr presido jor.
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by Tex42(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
4 doz wey d msg dey pain why una click d thread?,abeg make una go die!,watin make una no join goats & cows 4 slaughter cut una throats 2day?.abeg make una disappear make pple wey dey alife celebrate wit mr presido jor.
Merry xmas 2u sir!
Re: President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. by adbokus(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2013

indecorous, vacuous and vulgar! However, Mr. President Nigerians are hungry (for a better deal), exhausted and kyphotic with despair! Every1 anticipated great turn-arounds with the coming of ur administration, bt some years on we are disillusioned to say the least.... Mr. President, some of us who are incurable optimists still, despite all, still nurse the conviction that your tenure will be remembered 4 great happenings! Time is against u!.. In the spirit of the season there4, may God grant u the liberty to be firm, transparent and the impatience to deliver the dividends.. God bless Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Session Led By Governor Ganduje Held For Buhari Quick Recovery (photo) / Lawmakers Fault President Buhari's Performance As He Presents 2019 Budget / Kaduna Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Atyap & Chawai After Clash Over Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.