Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Love The Poor. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Love The Poor. (518 Views)

Who Are The Poor? / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Treatment Of The Poor As Regards Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love The Poor. by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "O Allah, grant me life as a poor man, cause me to die as a poor man and resurrect me in the company of the poor." His wife asked him why he said that, and he replied: "Because (the poor) will enter Paradise (before) the rich. Do not turn away a poor man even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you Allah will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection."

- Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1376

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'tikaf In Abuja / Check This Out!!! / Muslims Are Like Jesus (pbuh) And True followers Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.