Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is Islam Really For Poor People? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really For Poor People? (5534 Views)

Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Really For Poor People? by Cheers01: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2012
This is a question I asked myself after I gave a beggar my bacon/cheese burger at Burger King (eff Mcdonalds grin)

1) Zakat
A broke, poor man can not give alms.

2) Halal food.
When I was a student, one of my classmates had to go to the next town to buy halal meat. He was continually broke because of this endeavour. Many towns in the UK do not have halal food stores.

Also, how can a broke man afford to be picky with meat in a non-muslim country? Beggars cant be choosers.

3) Jobs
The alcohol industry employs thousands of people in the UK. Faced between recession + a hungry family and a managerial job in a Beer company. Difficult. Can apoor man afford to be picky with employment offers?

4) Hajj
Can a poor/broke man in Nigeria travel to Mecca?

5) Sawm
Can a poor man afford to fast?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by tbaba1234: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2012
^ Ignorant post like all the others but id respond to this one.../

1. Zakat: Zakat is defined as 2.5% of disposable wealth... a poor man does not have that... the zakat is only for those that have wealth to give. poor people are the recipients of Zakat.

2. Halal food- Your friend has the option of sea-food so he doesn't have to travel; He knows why he is making the trip. I really do not think it is any of your business quite frankly.

Also, those who are forced by necessity in the case of extreme hunger/poverty can eat non-halal meat as long as it is not done to disobey.

....but if any of you is forced by hunger to eat forbidden food, with no intention of doing wrong, then God is most forgiving and merciful. (Surah 5:3)

3. Looking for jobs in the alcoholic industry is not an option for a muslim... If one can get a job in that industry, he can get in other industries.

4. Hajj is only compulsory on those that can afford it...

5. yes,
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by Cheers01: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ Ignorant post like all the others but id respond to this one.../

1. Zakat: Zakat is defined as 2.5% of disposable wealth... a poor man does not have that... the zakat is only for those that have wealth to give. poor people are the recipients of Zakat.

You are making my point. Zakat, a pillar of Islam is not for poor people. In trying to put me as ignorant, you buttress my point.

tbaba1234:
2. Halal food- Your friend has the option of sea-food so he doesn't have to travel; He knows why he is making the trip. I really do not think it is any of your business quite frankly.

Also, those who are forced by necessity in the case of extreme hunger/poverty can eat non-halal meat as long as it is not done to disobey.

....but if any of you is forced by hunger to eat forbidden food, with no intention of doing wrong, then God is most forgiving and merciful. (Surah 5:3)

You keep making my point; a poor man can not afford to be eating halal food in non-musim countries unless he want to die of mercury poisoning from eating fish everyday.

Sea food? Worse!! cooking food that doesnt last as a student is not economical. Furthermore, most people can not afford/do not like to eat fish everyday. Smelly mouth! There are people like me that are allergic to seafood. I have not eaten fish since I was a child. over 15 years.

Furthermore, why ban pork or other haraam foods in the first if they can be eaten when extremely hungry? Unnecessary law to me.

tbaba1234:
3. Looking for jobs in the alcoholic industry is not an option for a muslim... If one can get a job in that industry, he can get in other industries.

Do you know what a recession is? I think that you do not know what it is to be poor in a recession. Do you think jobs are available like that in this present market?

tbaba1234:
4. Hajj is only compulsory on those that can afford it...

Again, a pillar of Islam is not for poor people who cant afford it. Keep making my point!

tbaba1234:
5. yes,

No. A starving man can not fast. A starving man will die if he adds fasting to his starvation.

Lol....sorry Tbaba. grin
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by tbaba1234: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2012
Nothing buttresses your point: The only thing highlighted is the flexibility of Islam to the conditions of all parties: the rich and the poor.

A poor person does not have to fulfill the requirements of zakat and hajj.. It is not compulsory on him. It does not affect his Islam;

For someone with the resources, it is compulsory and it does affect his Islam

You see what we have here is a religion that recognizes the plight of everyone....

Giving charity does not just entail giving financial compensation, a smile in the face of your brother is charity. Every muslim can give charity on some level, it is independent of your financial resources...

^Cheers01 , i suspect is logicboy.... shallow discussions
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by Cheers01: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2012
tbaba1234: Nothing buttresses your point: The only thing highlighted is the flexibility of Islam to the conditions of all parties: the rich and the poor.

A poor person does not have to fulfill the requirements of zakat and hajj.. It is not compulsory on him. It does not affect his Islam;

For someone with the resources, it is compulsory and it does affect his Islam

You see what we have here is a religion that recognizes the plight of everyone....

Giving charity does not just entail giving financial compensation, a smile in the face of your brother is charity. Every muslim can give charity on some level, it is independent of your financial resources...

^Cheers01 , i suspect is logicboy.... shallow discussions

Nice one, Sherlock! You talk as if I havent declared that Cheers01 is logicboy's other account?

As for Islam being flexible, you are being mischevous. You said before that Islam is conservative and now it is flexible? grin

Okay, to the main point. Zakat and Hajj are pillars of islam. Pillars that become unnecessary to about millions of of muslims in Nigeria alone who live in poverty.

How is the Haram of Alcohol considerate to unemployed man given a job in an alcoholic beverage company? How? In this recession?

Like I said, it might not be for poor people.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by Cheers01: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Where is LagosShia on this topic? Maybe there is a differing opinion on this?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by Cheers01: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2012
Cheers01: Where is LagosShia on this topic? Maybe there is a differing opinion on this?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 12:44am On Jul 04, 2012
Millions of people dont have access to clean water. How do they wash before prayers?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by tbaba1234: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2012
......and can find no water, then take some clean sand and wipe your face and hands with it. God does not wish to place any burden on you: He only wishes to cleanse you and perfect His blessing on you, so that you may be thankful. (Surah maidah:6)
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by tbaba1234: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2012
Ps logicboy: get a life, you seem like an obsessed person
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 1:29am On Jul 04, 2012
tbaba1234: ......and can find no water, then take some clean sand and wipe your face and hands with it. God does not wish to place any burden on you: He only wishes to cleanse you and perfect His blessing on you, so that you may be thankful. (Surah maidah:6)

Yes, clean sand.

How is sand clean in the first place? How can sand purify when sand is dirty? You wouldnt let your wounds touch sand, would you?

Is mud a good substitute where there is no sand/water?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2012
tbaba1234: Ps logicboy: get a life, you seem like an obsessed person

How many Islamic threads have you put up in the last month compared to my 3 accounts? You have more threads.

Pease, do not be a hypocrite.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
How does a poor woman with only on set of burkha manage when she washes her only burkha?

Conundrum
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by LagosShia: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
lol

i don't know why some people can ridiculously be obessessed with any Islam to such ridiculous extent grin
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
LagosShia: lol

i don't know why some people can ridiculously be obessessed with any Islam to such ridiculous extent grin

Hypocrisy in excess!

LagosShia is one of the most prolific posters on the Islam section, yet has the nerve to call someone else "ridiculously obsessed with Islam".

This is too funny!
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2012
How does a poor muslim in the desert know where to face to pray?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
How does one know prayer times in a foreign country with no internet? There are places in the UK without mosques or muezzin
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2012
At least, a poor muslim man would not be likely to be polygamous. Cant afford to maintain wives
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
Cheers01: This is a question I asked myself after I gave a beggar my bacon/cheese burger at Burger King (eff Mcdonalds grin)

1) Zakat
A broke, poor man can not give alms.

2) Halal food.
When I was a student, one of my classmates had to go to the next town to buy halal meat. He was continually broke because of this endeavour. Many towns in the UK do not have halal food stores.

Also, how can a broke man afford to be picky with meat in a non-muslim country? Beggars cant be choosers.

3) Jobs
The alcohol industry employs thousands of people in the UK. Faced between recession + a hungry family and a managerial job in a Beer company. Difficult. Can apoor man afford to be picky with employment offers?

4) Hajj
Can a poor/broke man in Nigeria travel to Mecca?

5) Sawm
Can a poor man afford to fast?

and whats ur point exactly?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
MacDaddy01: How does a poor muslim in the desert know where to face to pray?

weakest argument.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Cheers01:

Nice one, Sherlock! You talk as if I havent declared that Cheers01 is logicboy's other account?

As for Islam being flexible, you are being mischevous. You said before that Islam is conservative and now it is flexible? grin

Okay, to the main point. Zakat and Hajj are pillars of islam. Pillars that become unnecessary to about millions of of muslims in Nigeria alone who live in poverty.

How is the Haram of Alcohol considerate to unemployed man given a job in an alcoholic beverage company? How? In this recession?

Like I said, it might not be for poor people.

flexibility of islam....
: “On no soul does Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.” (Surat al-Baqara, 2:286)

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
justaqad:

flexibility of islam....
: “On no soul does Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.” (Surat al-Baqara, 2:286)
Explain how slavery is a burden any human can bear. Did God allow people to be slaves and eunuchs because it is bearable? Remember that slavery isnt haraam in the Quran.

Religion makes one heartless.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
justaqad:

and whats ur point exactly?

Derp derp.

Islam is not for poor people.

Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Derp derp.

Islam is not for poor people.

hajj and zakat are obligated on those who can afford it,how is it a burden on the poor?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Explain how slavery is a burden any human can bear. Did God allow people to be slaves and eunuchs because it is bearable? Remember that slavery isnt haraam in the Quran.

Religion makes one heartless.

there is NOT A SINGLE statement in the Qur’an, whereby
believers are commanded to enslave other human beings, and as
the Qur’an has called for freeing of slaves as a meritorious act,
alleviated their status by way of marriage as well as economic
support, and declared that servitude is due to God alone (51:56)
and no human being, no matter how high a status he may occupy, that status be of a Prophet of God even, has the right to say to
people ‘be my slaves’ (3:79), it is wrong to suggest that the Book
sanctions slavery.

Critics are very quick to mention that Islam condones slavery, that
Muslims keep and trade in slaves, and even enjoins the use of
slave girls for sexual gratification but they fail to identify as to how
they reached this conclusion. As their criticism lacks any textual
evidence to support the claim, it remains just a claim, an allegation,
and nothing more. But as it has been alleged, that the Qur’an sanctions slavery,
thereby implying that the God of the Qur’an is an unjust God, it is
expedient that textual evidence from the Qur’an be cited to see
whether it sanctions or abolishes slavery. It may be the case that slavery is practised in a society, and in case
believers find themselves in such an environment, then how are
they to behave? After all, even today cases of slave labour, sweat
shops, workers hired on menial wages and living in sub-human
standards, human trafficking etc are not unheard of, and such are
at times even patronised by brands and business organisations based in the so called western liberal and democratic societies who
get their products manufactured through such cheap labourers,
and then sell them at a high price in their domestic market, whose
consumers buy such products, thereby sustaining the vicious cycle
of modern day slavery. In other words the so called champions of
human rights are themselves guilty of slavery these days! In case a believer resides in a society where such a practice occurs,
then how is he to behave? What if he is someone who prior to
embracing Islam practised this institution himself, has a stock of
slave dependants but is now reading the Qur’an, seeking guidance
from it on the matter, then what is he to do in that case? Should
he ‘join the club’ and enslave people himself? Or is he to hold a different approach? Textual evidence from the Qur’an needs to be analysed before
forming an opinion on the matter. A careful study of the text reveals that the Qur’an initiates a
gradual process of improvement in status of those in bondage and
culminating in the very abolition of this institution. The process
started with: “…ye…may wed believing girls from among those whom your
right hands posses….wed them with the leave of their families,
and give them their dower…”[4:25] This conferred upon servant girls all the rights and privileges of a
wife. Verse 36 of Sura 4 brought another big change in the status
of slaves by enforcing the obligation to do good to one’s parents
and in the same breath, also to servants: “…do ‘Ihsan’ (goodness) to parents …and (to) what your right
hands posses.”[4:36] verse 60 of Sura 9 exhorts Believers to give monetary help to
those in bondage in order to alleviate their economic status: “Alms are for…those in Bondage..”[9:60] Verses 2:177,4:29,5:89 etc make another quantum change in this
matter by urging the believers to free those in the shackles of
slavery: “…But it is righteousness…to spend of your substance out of love
for Him…for the ransom of slaves..”[2:177] “And whoever kills a believer by mistake, it is ordained that he
should free a believing slave..”[4:92] “He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for
expiation…give a slave his freedom..”[5:89] According to Quran if a slave asks for his freedom ,the believer is
left for no other choice but to accede to his request and is also
required to help him with funds in order to rehabilitate him as a
free man: “And if any of your slaves ask you for a deed in writing (for
emancipation) give them such a deed; If ye knew any good in
them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means
which Allah has given to you…”[24:33] The basic and fundamental teaching of the Quran is that
subservience and bondage is due to God alone and not to any
human or group of humans. Unlike the Bible, which states: “ye, shall take them (the slaves) as an inheritance for your children
after you, to inherit them (the slaves) for a possession, they shall
be, your BONDMEN (slaves) for ever . . . LEVITICUS 25:46 The Qur’an unambiguously states that no man no matter how high
a status he may occupy, be that status of Prophet hood, no human
being has the right to enslave any other human: “It is not meet for a mortal that Allah should give him the Book
and the wisdom and prophecy, then he should say to people: Be
my slaves rather than Allah’s; but rather (he would say): Be
sustenance providers (Rabaniyoon) because of your teaching the
Book and your studying (it yourselves).”[3:79] The above clarifies the basic teaching of the Qur’an that no human
has the right to enslave another human being, even though he be a
Prophet of God. If Prophets are not allowed to enslave people, how
can ordinary believers do the same? The fact of the matter is that
there is no IMPERATIVE or COMMAND issued to believers to
enslave anybody. If someone used to do it but has now become a believer, his obligation as a believer, in numerous verses is to free
those in bondage, and not to keep them shackled. We can clearly see within the Qur’an that instances where man
subjects his fellow men, are described as a great injustice. E.g. The
Pharaoh had kept the Children of Israel in bondage, and Moses
was commissioned to free them. (c.f 26:22). From above and many other verses it is very clear that the Qur’an
has abolished slavery, and not upheld it. If their remain certain
verses were slaves are mentioned then these are those which were
already existing in society from days of ignorance of the Qur’anic
message and about whom the Qur’an enjoined a gradual elevation
in status leading to their freedom and abolishment of any future enslavement.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:

hajj and zakat are obligated on those who can afford it,how is it a burden on the poor?

Who said it is a burden on the poor? Two pillars of Islam that the poor can not partake in. Face it, your religion is not for the poor.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:

there is NOT A SINGLE statement in the Qur’an, whereby
believers are commanded to enslave other human beings, and as
the Qur’an has called for freeing of slaves as a meritorious act,
alleviated their status by way of marriage as well as economic
support, and declared that servitude is due to God alone (51:56)
and no human being, no matter how high a status he may occupy, that status be of a Prophet of God even, has the right to say to
people ‘be my slaves’ (3:79), it is wrong to suggest that the Book
sanctions slavery.

Yawn.

Who was Rayahna? A slave or a free person.

Did Muhammad have slaves, yes or no?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Who said it is a burden on the poor? Two pillars of Islam that the poor can not partake in. Face it, your religion is not for the poor.
the etiquettes of zakat is creating social balance,salvation does not lie in zakat,it is a kind gestures of rich muslims towards the poorer muslims.
The basic and essential objective of Zakat is purification of the soul. It cures the lust for wealth, infuses the feat Allah in man’s heart and makes one amenable to good deeds. The Holy Qur’an says: “And away from it (Hell) shall be kept the most pious one, who gives away his wealth in order to purify himself.” (XCIL:17-18) On another occasion Allah addresses and exhorts the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) in these words: “Take alms of their wealth, wherewith you may cleanse and purify them.” (9: 103) These verses make the real importance of Zakat quite clear: it aims to emancipate the heart from temporal preoccupations and purifies the soul. It is an acknowledged fact that the love of material things is the real enemy of prayer. It turns a man away from Allah and the After-life. The Holy Prophet once said: “The root of all evil is the love of worldly things.” (Mishkat) Although temporal love includes many things the most powerful and dangerous of all is the love of material wealth. The Holy Prophet has, therefore, regarded it as the greatest of all evils for the Muslims: “The trial for my Ummah is wealth.” (Tirmidhi) If a Muslim can save himself from the lure of wealth, he will be able to protect himself from many other vices. Because of its basic aim and purpose, poor- due is known as zakat in Islam. Literally it means both purification and growth. To give a portion of one’s income to the needy for the pleasure of Allah is called Zakat because it purifies the soul. It must, however, be remembered that the aim of zakat is achieved only when its payment is motivated by sincere desire and practical effort. The pleasure of Allah should be the first and foremost consideration while paying Zakat. It must be free from every other motive. Zakat should be paid out of the income earned only by fair and honest means. Whatever is paid should be respectable. If cheap and worthless stuff is given in zakat it will go in vain. It will be no better than a hypocritical gesture. Zakat’s beneficiary should neither be made to feel grateful for it, nor should his feelings
and self-respect be hurt. Otherwise, Zakat will cease to have any meaning. One secondary objective of the poor-due is to provide basic necessities to poor Muslims. The Holy Prophet said: “Verily Allah has ordained the payment of Zakat on them (Muslims). It will be taken from the rich and returned to the poor.” (Muslim) These Traditions make it quite obvious that there is also a social and economic aspect of the poor-due without which its Islamic concept remains incomplete. The other secondary objective of Zakat is the help and support of Islam. While giving the details of the beneficiaries of Zakat the Holy Qur’an says: “The alms are only for the poor and the needy, and for those who collect them, and those whose hearts are to be reconciled, and to free the captives and the debtors and for the cause of Allah, and for the wayfarers.” (9:60)
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by justaqad(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Yawn.

Who was Rayahna? A slave or a free person.

Did Muhammad have slaves, yes or no?

hehehehehehehehehe,diversionary tactics.
Where in the quran is slavery sanctioned?
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:
bro u dey mind that gentile
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:
the etiquettes of zakat is creating social balance,salvation does not lie in zakat,it is a kind gestures of rich muslims towards the poorer muslims.
The basic and essential objective of Zakat is purification of the soul. It cures the lust for wealth, infuses the feat Allah in man’s heart and makes one amenable to good deeds. The Holy Qur’an says: “And away from it (Hell) shall be kept the most pious one, who gives away his wealth in order to purify himself.” (XCIL:17-18) On another occasion Allah addresses and exhorts the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) in these words: “Take alms of their wealth, wherewith you may cleanse and purify them.” (9: 103) These verses make the real importance of Zakat quite clear: it aims to emancipate the heart from temporal preoccupations and purifies the soul. It is an acknowledged fact that the love of material things is the real enemy of prayer. It turns a man away from Allah and the After-life. The Holy Prophet once said: “The root of all evil is the love of worldly things.” (Mishkat) Although temporal love includes many things the most powerful and dangerous of all is the love of material wealth. The Holy Prophet has, therefore, regarded it as the greatest of all evils for the Muslims: “The trial for my Ummah is wealth.” (Tirmidhi) If a Muslim can save himself from the lure of wealth, he will be able to protect himself from many other vices. Because of its basic aim and purpose, poor- due is known as zakat in Islam. Literally it means both purification and growth. To give a portion of one’s income to the needy for the pleasure of Allah is called Zakat because it purifies the soul. It must, however, be remembered that the aim of zakat is achieved only when its payment is motivated by sincere desire and practical effort. The pleasure of Allah should be the first and foremost consideration while paying Zakat. It must be free from every other motive. Zakat should be paid out of the income earned only by fair and honest means. Whatever is paid should be respectable. If cheap and worthless stuff is given in zakat it will go in vain. It will be no better than a hypocritical gesture. Zakat’s beneficiary should neither be made to feel grateful for it, nor should his feelings
and self-respect be hurt. Otherwise, Zakat will cease to have any meaning. One secondary objective of the poor-due is to provide basic necessities to poor Muslims. The Holy Prophet said: “Verily Allah has ordained the payment of Zakat on them (Muslims). It will be taken from the rich and returned to the poor.” (Muslim) These Traditions make it quite obvious that there is also a social and economic aspect of the poor-due without which its Islamic concept remains incomplete. The other secondary objective of Zakat is the help and support of Islam. While giving the details of the beneficiaries of Zakat the Holy Qur’an says: “The alms are only for the poor and the needy, and for those who collect them, and those whose hearts are to be reconciled, and to free the captives and the debtors and for the cause of Allah, and for the wayfarers.” (9:60)

No one is saying that Zakat is an evil thing. As a non-muslim, I even practice Zakat. The fact just remains that a poor man can not partake in Zakat.
Re: Is Islam Really For Poor People? by MacDaddy01: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2012
justaqad:

24:58 "O ye who believe! Let your slaves, and those of you who have not come to puberty, ask leave of you at three times (before they come into your presence)."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gatiano A Muslim Scholar, Said " The Hadith Is Corrupt And Invalid" / "Walk By Faith, Not Just By Sight". / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.