Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Needed (510 Views)

Us Visa Interview Appointment- Urgent Advice Needed / Us Visa Interview Appointment-urgent Advice Needed, Pls. / Urgent Advice/info On Living In Northampton-uk Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed by ritux: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Moderator please help me fix this into the right session if this is the wrong place. Also help me modify the subject.

I need urgent advice on what to do. I am lodging in a hotel and made a reservation for 26 days starting from 10th Dec to 3rd Jan 2014. I was given a discounted rate of 9000 per night as against 10350 due to my long stay. I did not put into consideration the fact that I will be travelling for Xmas break. Due to the nature of my job, I will be travelling on 26th to get back on 5th Jan.

Now I informed the hotel management that I want the days between 26th Dec and 3rd Jan which I won't be around (8days) move backward to start counting from 5th Jan to 12th Jan but the refused. Now I want to inform them to refund my money as I intend checking out entirely. Is there anyway I can get my money back for the remaining days if they keep refusing my appeal? I intend travelling on 26th. The complete money for the entire duration I intended staying has already been made.
Fellow nairalanders pls I need urgent advice on what to do. Thanks

Mods pls help me move to front page I beg.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by ritux: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
PLS IGNORE THIS THREAD. IT HAS BEEN SORTED

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook Reveal Human Migration / Migration To The FCT! / What Do Me And My Family Need To Get SA Visa,please I Need Your Uregent Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.