Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' (3779 Views)

Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by obiem(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
i love u javalove aka modenine for ''speaking ur mind '' at last, but that diss was one hell of a mind speaking , oh i mean mind spanking.
ruggedman should sit down and cover his face until he tries to reply.
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by osasp(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2008
javalove aint nine

@ topic - i feel d whole thin is just a stunt
both of em keep saying they aren't targetting eachoda nd nxt thin u know
a few lines from a song r sayin d opposite

i also share same views with eldee
although i dont really like rugged, he paved the way for modern hip hop in nija
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by javalove(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2008
so he paved way? someone else wud have done it. wat he has going for him is dat, dat he paved way for hiphop. ok, tank u ooo rugged, u have done ur job well, so leave d scene for some real stuffs abeg. u were only a lil better than d guys u dissed, no be say u to beta pass dem like dat,

i no gbadun am one bit
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by bjpumpin(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
make una diss rugged well well, shebi him sabi diss person, lol, java java what r gwan, now u dey listen to my advice abi? u see am now? the result , good rap songs for us all. see the beat sef, its too much, and banky was mad with the hook, mioba e shere. motisofun e pe. make una tell java java make him post the lyrics o.lol
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by dyabman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2008
You all go to hell , you ruggedman Haters., to hell with MD9 Bleep em!.

Ruggedman is da bomb any time any day anywhere. and hes fcukin rich than the mothafcuker.

Prepare for War . Wait and hear
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by icezik1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
@dyabman

I take it that you're Ruggedman. Well, bring on the war!
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by javalove(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
dyabman:

You all go to hell , you ruggedman Haters., to hell with MD9 Bleep em!.

Ruggedman is da bomb any time any day anywhere. and hes fcukin rich than the mothafcuker.

Prepare for War . Wait and hear

everyone here don put on thinking cap oooo. The days of aw much money or aw many cars artiste get dont matter no more. if he like make him rich, we r talking realness now. How much money does he have? Asides the yahoo yahoo wey he join. He has a clothing label no one is patronizing, abi u don c anybody dey wear am before for ur lyfe? ode oshi

Bring on the war!!!!!!! Modenine is damn too big to go to war with that wack dude!!!! his days r almost over. Make he come face me first before he go face oga patapata, if na rhymes i go kill am, if na lyrics, i go yamutut d berger!!!! and if na phydical fight, i trained samuel peters!!!!! cheesy
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by icezik1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
@javalove

LOL  cheesy  cheesy  grin Don't mind that one! Anyway, I listened to Attention by Double Six and didn't hear Mode9 anywhere! Is Mode9 actually on any track with Double 6?
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by icezik1(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2008
@javalove

I'll be your best man at the wedding. So Edosioo, when is it?
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by icezik1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
@Skingo

Dude, seriously, I need what you're smoking! Come on, please. Your stuff must be real quality because you never fail to amaze me with your insightful posts!
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by edosioo(f): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2008
where are the javalove and company??
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by chasisgirl(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2008
javalove don run 4 nairaland .lol
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by javalove(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2008
who run? i dey like dede
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by chasisgirl(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
ruggedman has been disgraced by modenine . what goes around comes around,,, this is the time for rugged to go to work lyrically else he faces eternal shame ! eedris must be happy now
Re: modenine disses ruggedman 'Talking To You' by phboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
Mode9 and Ruggedman r just tryn to sell records. Theyr very good friends. check MCC out on this link. www.youtube.com/v/EsmcHYT7Y4I. Its the first Pidgeon rap to affect me emotionally. I been wan cry,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terry G --- Sangalow Part 2 Video....! / Is Eminem Richer Than Lil Wayne / Travis Scott – 3500 Ft. Future & 2 Chainz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.