Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss (2437 Views)

Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss / Buy Forever Living Products Online Shops From Nigeria, United Kingdom,usa,other / Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss by hajarahbadmus(f): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
A lot of multi level marketing companies have been to Nigeria but their integrity and fidelity have been questioned..
I am not here to convince or prove to you that One MLM company is better than the other.. I just want to show you an opportunity and also show you the wide range of products that are available and HOW THEY CAN BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU AND ALSO IMPROVE YOU OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.

Forever living products has been in existence for over 35 years and it still waxing stronger.. The products are 100% organic and its main ingredient is Aloe vera..When a product is said to be Organic, it means that fertilizer wasn't used to enhance its growth right?
The Aloe vera used for these products are planted under the best natural environment, their finished products are also 100% natural because they do not contain alcohol or any other preservatives. Forever living products has received a certification from the international Aloe science council, Islamic council of California ( which means their products is Halal ) and so on..

They have a wide range of products ( supplements, personal care and beauty products).. From the popular aloe gel, to the aloe berry nectar, to the forever bits n' peaches, to forever freedom, to forever vision forever bee honey, to forever bright, to forever lean, to the clean 9 ( a weight management program that works wonders ) and so on.

They also provide a unique business opportunity that compensates people for sharing the products with others.

I know a lot of people have had an encounter one way or the other with forever living products.. Either good or bad.. Let come together and lets share the experiences.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc / Sending Money To Nigeria From Abroad. / I Need A Hall For Seminar (capacity:100 People And Above)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.