Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale (8247 Views)

Forever Living Product (FLP) AKA Aloe Vera Company Storms Osogbo On 29/11/14 / Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss / Buy Forever Living Products Online Shops From Nigeria, United Kingdom,usa,other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by Ben1011: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2010
It has all dere ranges of make up in a box. It has all dere lipsticks pencils, cream to powder foundation, eyeshadows, blushers, set of brushes, mascaras, translucent powder, concealers. Attach is the box and content in it. Price 45k. If intrested call 08094113177

Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by mitchyy(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2010
Aint that sonya range of makeup?
Do you have any idea on how i can purchase some of these products not the entire box?
Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by angel106: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
[tr]Aint that sonya range of makeup?
Do you have any idea on how i can purchase some of these products not the entire box?[/tr]

Yes, that is Sonya range of make-up.

I can supply you the make-up at wholesale prices. Call me on this line-08034041215.

Cheers
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by Ben1011: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
Mores pictures

1 Share

Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by Ben1011: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
More pix

Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by melvinna(f): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ Ben101, are you a rep for Sonya Cosmetics?

1 Like

Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by diamondbeauty: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
please how much is the makeup box and how can i locate you
Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by desolu(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2014
For your Forever sonya kit, you can also contact me on 08066038490 or bbpin 2b047705
Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by desolu(f): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2014
CREATING JOBS, PLANS B AND GETTING RICH THROUGH AIMGLOBAL!!!!
Wait!!!! Don’t Be Discouraged!!!!Read More….
Our first reaction when we hear network marketing is the same- a sudden loss of interest, a feeling of disappointment if we had started expecting something better. It was same for me. When we hear “Network marketing or multilevel marketing”, we picture some shabbily dressed dude carrying a bag marked PNLG or GPNL or BUANSHI or ETERNAL DWELLING or some similar name, going about hustling people to buy food supplements they don’t think they need: for some crazy prices, at the same time begging them to join him and become Dangote. (LOL) our dude is always quick to add how someone and his wife in Lagos or Port Harcourt or Maiduguri had become millionaires doing this.

Truth is, we all know one or more people who are like the dude described above who have slaved for some MultiLevel marketing company and never really recorded any significant form of achievement.
Why is Network Marketing So Difficult??
Most Networkers will hide certain truths from you. Truths you will discover only after you have signed up. They reveal the juicy part of it and conceal the bitter sides. What are these bitter sides?

1. Monthly Maintenance- You have to keep buying a certain amount of products monthly to remain active and maintain your ability to earn. Maintenance sums could be as high as N150,000 monthly in some MLMs

2. Continuous Recruitment- You have to keep recruiting new members. This is a continuous exercise as long as you wish to remain active, and this has to be done within a time frame. Usually a month.

3. Pass Up – You will not be able to leverage or benefit from the efforts of your any of your recruits or downlines as soon as such a downline attains a certain grade eg Manager or Director. He is then considered your “oga” and therefore you’re no longer eligible to benefit from what he does even if you brought him directly

4. You have to sell products that are not sellable – with the compulsory monthly maintenance, you inadvertently get stuck with a large volume of products and to recover your investments, you have to attempt selling off these products and sadly, most of them are overpriced.

Against the backdrop of the above challenges, you eventually quit!

What if there exists that Multilevel marketing company

• Where what you’re told is what you get?

• Where you don’t have to keep buying products after the initial products you get when you register?

• Where you never have to sell a single product unless if you want to?

• Where you don’t have to keep bringing fresh people month after month?

• Where you will earn from your downline to eternity no matter what he/she becomes?

• Where you can be getting paid twice a week?

• Where you can start earning millions from as early as your first month to infinity??

Yes! It does exist! That wonderful company is Alliance In Motion Global INC and it is here to be that Plan B that benches your Plan A.

You’re Wealthcome!!

What is Alliance In Motion Global??
AIM Global was formed in the Philipines in 2006 and have been operating in Nigeria since 2012 in partnership with Health In Motion LTD who act as their Nigerian partners. On a monthly basis since their entry into Nigeria, they have been creating new millionaires , true to their popular slogan “Turning Ordinary Nigerians Into Extra Ordinary Millioanires”
For detailed information about the company, visit:

The company is into the marketing and distribution of World Class health products in form of supplements;and beverages through a partnership with Nature’s Way, the no.1 herbal food supplement manufacturing company in the USA.

For more information about AIM Global, Natures Way and the wonderful, wonderful products they offer, kindly visit: www.allianceinmotion.com and www.naturesway.com.

In Nigeria they have opened Business Centre Offices in Lagos, Onitsha, Abuja, Ibadan and PortHarcourt apart from major distributorships and teams scattered in Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Benue and other states of the federation.

As I stated earlier, I was prospected a couple of months ago by someone who just joined too. As has always been my reaction whenever anyone tries to recruit me into such, I resisted. This time around,thankfully, I was unsuccessful in my resistance. I was coaxed into going to their office at Wuse 2 Abuja where it took just five minutes to be convinced that this is worth trying.
I immediately envisioned the potentials in AIM Global and I got signed up the following day. The events that followed proved me very right- N500,000 in my bank account in as early as my first two weeks and I hit my first one million in less than six weeks!!!

I am excited by AIM Global and what is has to offer Nigerians. I implore everyone reading this to see the potentials too, rather than see it as a lure to get you hooked into something that wont work. Mind you, it’s not just about the vision alone. My excitement is fuelled by what I can see already. What I have made is minute compared to what people who have been into it for several months and years are making. Personally, I have contacts now who make a steady N500,000 to N1,500,000 weekly (sounds unbelievable right). What efforts do these people put into it?? Nothing compared to the efforts we put into our day jobs for which we slave for hours daily and get peanuts at the end of the month in form of salary. Take home pay that cannot take us home.

A bank marketer for example is handed impossible targets. Bring xxxx number of people, generate yyyy amount of deposits or get the axe. Such a marketer works hard, puts himself under pressure and manages to meet a fraction of the target before it is then increased and the rat race circle starts again. Many of these wish they could drop their resignation and move on but move on to what? Where is the capital to really start that plan B we have always talked about? Even if we have the capital, how sure are we that the business we propose, will work out as planned? What can we do that will generate that so called “armed robber” salary we are presently being paid

I have taken my time to do this writeup in the hope that it will lead to the empowerment of a lot of Nigerians. I am not after the reader of this contacting me to sign up beneath me or beneath one of my downliners. Sign up under anybody. It doesn’t matter who. Just sign up and give yourself financial independence today!

HOW DOES IT WORK??
You can join AIM Global by registering one, three or seven accounts(or centres, or heads as you choose to call it)
Your choice of number will be determined by
1. Your financial Ability
2. Your Vision and Ambition for it
There are six main ways to earn in this company but for the sake of brevity, we will focus our explanation on the major way. Which is by
a. DIRECT REFERRAL BONUS(DRB)- N1,900.: this is paid to you for each person you refer directly.

b. MATCHING BONUS (MB) – N5,700: the main source of earnings to all distributors. This is paid whenever 1200 points on the left of an account is matched by 1200 points on the right of that same account. One person, or one account registered, generates 1200 points. So in simple language, registering one new person or one new account under an already exiting account, gives an immediate 1200 points.

Requirement Summary- For each account registered, you need to refer two people to register under you; and match them by placing one on your left, and one on your right and that’s it! You’re on your way to becoming an Alliance in Motion Millionaire.

If you register one(1) account you will need two referrals.
If you register three(3)accounts you will need four referrals
and if you register seven(7) accounts you will need eight referrals

Each of these is explained in better details..

ONE ACCOUNT SYSTEM (N36,000)
• To get this done, you could visit any of the AIM Global Offices or major distributor outlet. Ensure you carry along the person acting as your referee or introducer so that he provides you with his distributor account ID to which you will be linked.
• You make payment of N36,000 and receive company product in packages, worth N36,000 or more. So effectively. It’s a no-loss situation. Even if you discontinue business with the company at this stage, you have not lost anything but hey, who wants to stop at this stage. I bet you don’t.(LOL) You are also given your codes. An ID number and pin with which…. (eg mine is AF103473 and AF179831 Tryphena Oni)
• …Your account will be set up on system. A unique username and password created for you based on information you provide. With this you can log in to your own backoffice on the company’s website accessible anywhere in the world as long as there is internet access. With this you can view and manage your network and account.
• The little work you will do to start earning begins here. You will need to refer just two people and the logical thing to do is to register them by placing one on your left and one on your right.
one account.
Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by donpy(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Never before has Mankind ever witnessed an article like this on network marketing lets be frank with ourselves with this fact, please if you dont think any of this 2points are right, you can ignore dis article and stop reading it.
1. For every person who joins a network marketing company and doesnt earn the for told incentives and commissions during the seminar or business presentation the individual would become a Negative to the industry(note:not the company).

2. If you join a company, you brought in a few persons to your team(e.g. 20pple). If anything goes wrong with the company in the future and you moved to another company to start up again, you cannot go back to those 20pple and they would all listen to you and join you. WHY? Because they have lost trust in you.

Anyone coming to see your presentation or seminar is basically because you have built trust between each other.
With this two points cleared out you would agree with me that the network marketing company you join can either make you or break you. This inspired me to embark on this article because i found out that when you attend Organo gold's business presentation for instance, then go and attend that of Helping hands they would tell you that "organo golds member are all here now in helping hand", if you move on to Vemma you would hear "Helping hands memebers are now here in vemma". Same thing if you get to Foreva living, Trevo, Oriflame, Edmark etc... This means that Nigerians do not know the indepth part of each companies compensation plan before joining. All they know is bring this and this and they push you up and Gbam!!! You are made for life.
I tell people that greatness doesnt just come, its little right things worked on over time.

In this article you would see what you where not told in the seminar presentation of that company. In another article i would talk about the product of each of this network marketing companies.....

Continue reading
http://bestmlmnigeria..com.ng/2015/09/comparative-illustration-on-mlm-network.html?m=1
Re: Forever Living Product Make Up Box 4 Sale by Ben101(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
No my dear friend

melvinna:
@ Ben101, are you a rep for Sonya Cosmetics?

(1) (Reply)

How To Bet / Predicting Football Matches & Make Money Daily ! / You Want A Bigger Bum Bum - Maca Root In Nigeria / A Must-have For The Family (Small And Big Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.