Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Fellow Nlanders, Wats Your High Point Of Year 2013. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nlanders, Wats Your High Point Of Year 2013. (390 Views)

Top Nigerian Achievers Of Year 2013 / Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. / Fellow Nlanders, Share Your Views On Women In Poltics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nlanders, Wats Your High Point Of Year 2013. by stebell(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
My dear forum mates, too much has happened in de past 11 months or so in Nigeria and in this forum.
So i wanna ask wats ur highs of 2013?

As for me, I hv a few or do i say much to state here.

1. Nigeria lifting the African cup of Nations in South africa
2. Nigeria crowned champion the U17 world cup in the UAE
3. Handing over PHCN to its private owners
4. Constant power supply in ma hood atleast 18 hrs non stop.
5. ASUU calling off their strike after agreeing terms with the Federal govt
6. The reforms in de transport sector viz land, rail and air.

Guys the list is endless.

The above are some of my high points of 2013.

Wat is yours for 2013 pls feel free to share.

Please do not derail if yu dont have any positive thing to say.

Merry Xmas peeps........ and a prosperous New Year in advance. wink smiley kiss
Re: Fellow Nlanders, Wats Your High Point Of Year 2013. by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Well,my high point was coming to Nigeria after so many years abroad and getting married to my longtime fiance.....I am ending this year on a glorious note. Obinigwe,ukpa ekene ka m' na ebunye gi.
Re: Fellow Nlanders, Wats Your High Point Of Year 2013. by stebell(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote
author=NRI PRIEST]Well,my high point was coming to Nigeria after so
many years abroad and getting married to my longtime fiance.....I am
ending this year on a glorious note. Obinigwe,ukpa ekene ka m' na ebunye
gi.[/quote] well now dat yu are here and married i wanna urge yu to help move dis country forward. happy married life

(1) (Reply)

President Gudluck Chrismas Messages To Nigerians / Another Amazing Suicide Rescue ( Video) / Letter To President: Al-mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.