Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches (540 Views)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by GeneralJ(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2013
I know this is the wrong section, but can moderator help me move it, anyway, two men were beaten to death in lagos, supposedly for rap with police patrol vehicles even on site, ready to pick up the dead bodies, i know its christmas but this had to be shared.
Link here:http://www.kaotic.com/26811_Justice-Videos-Two-Men-Beaten-To-Death-With-Lumps-Of-Wood.html

This is not my blog or anything, its just that i can't download the video, and its not youtube so it would not embed into this page
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by itoldu: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2013
This is so stale. Please find another "Front Page Hopeful" topic to post. Thanks and Merry xmas.
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by GeneralJ(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2013
itoldu: This is so stale. Please find another "Front Page Hopeful" topic to post. Thanks and Merry xmas.

did i beg you to watch the video or click on it, i posted something i found on the internet, who said i wanted it on front page, if you see it i don't think you would want it on front page either, not everbody wants their topic on front page you know
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by slimthugchimee(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2013
What rubbish please if you dont have anything to post then silent
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by itoldu: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
hahahaha! I like your charisma. So you are telling me that if it makes front page, you will delete it? cry cry cry
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by GeneralJ(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2013
itoldu: hahahaha! I like your charisma. So you are telling me that if it makes front page, you will delete it?
so daft
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by itoldu: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
GeneralJ:
so daft

i feel your pains. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sorry To Mess Up Your Christmas: Two Men Beaten To Death In Lagos;police Watches by sylvar02(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2013
How e take happen

(1) (Reply)

No Power Supply At Adebowale/obokun Street Ojodu Berger For Over 1 Month / US Doctor On A Mission Infected With Ebola In Liberia Outbreak / Portable Automatic Sealing Machine Need In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.