Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) (3418 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

You mean I have been non-sensible all these years..?

Don't worry very soon na my son go dey tackling you for NL.. cheesy
what's with the hairy legs? Are you trying to form one sexy boy or what? From your legs, I already know how your face looks. *smh* embarassed
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by phantom(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: what's with the hairy legs? Are you trying to form one sexy boy or what? From your legs, I already know how your face looks. *smh* embarassed
** falls from nepa pole laughing**
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by OmoTier1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chei! See the person that make so much noise on NL undecided No wonder he barks senselessly like hungry dogs cry
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Still waiting, am already drunk with Baileys by now.....
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: what's with the hairy legs? Are you trying to form one sexy boy or what? From your legs, I already know how your face looks. *smh* embarassed

lmao.... cheesy

You know what, this is Christmas mood. We have to maintain the mood until the xmas is over then we move back to the trenches.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Peeped into the kitchen. Its like the food is about to be served.....
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
But on a serious note, Chino you are not being rewarded adequately by Peter Obi as evidenced by your apartment, in spite of the huge and tasking job you do for him online smh! people dey suffer sha! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by angelTI(f): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
LOL at the comments.

1east1, I hail o. Love to your wife and baby
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Abali1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
One East,
I love your kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Couldn't eat anymore as I was already filled with Baileys....

Left wifey at the dinning.. cheesy
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
But on a serious, Chino you are not being rewarded adequately by Peter Obi as evidenced by your apartment, in spite of the huge and tasking job you do for him online smh! people dey suffer sha! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Am not working for Obi nor the government of the state....learn to watch your tongue or else I will unleash my SSS friends on you. Be warned..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:
Finally.. cheesy
What happened to serving dish/bowl for crying out loud? sad undecided

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

Am not working for Obi nor the government of the state....learn to watch your tongue or else I will unleash my SSS friends on you. Be warned..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by phantom(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
abeg make una leave chino make Im enjoy im christmas
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: What happened to serving dish/bowl for crying out loud? sad undecided

Something like this...

Am I on eating competition..?

You already knew am a rugged man..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

Am I on eating competition..?

You already knew am a rugged man..
lol @ eating competition. Yes I know you're rugged. Its obvious.
Anyways, merry Xmas. grin cool
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas to all my friends and foes here on NL..

I really enjoyed mine with my wife and my boy..

I wish some of you that are not married in 2013, that you will find your dream wife in 2014. I must confess marriage dey sweet oo.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by phantom(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:
Merry Xmas to all my friends and foes here on NL..

I really enjoyed mine with my wife and my boy..

I wish some of you that are not married in 2013, that you will find your dream wife in 2014. I must confess marriage dey sweet oo.... cheesy
marriage is a double edged sword o! Like say you marry recently..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
phantom: marriage is a double edged sword o! Like say you marry recently..

I and my wife are friends..

We play like friends..

Don't see your wife as your maid. Did you know I helped my wife to wash the meat at the kitchen before she asked me to stop. Marriage is about humility. See yourself as her friend, then you see things flow smoothly. Even when you are broke she will understand you very well..

Am not saying that there are no bitter part, but learn allow the sweet part to outweigh the other part.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by phantom(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

We play like friends..

Don't see your wife as your maid. Did you know I was helping my wife to wash the meat at the kitchen until she asked me to stop. Marriage is about humility. See yourself as her friend, then you see things flow smoothly. Even when you are broke she will understand you very well.. cheesy
gringrin..chino leave all these marriage counselling yarns.come back in 5 years and we ll compare notes.
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by jmaine: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

We play like friends..

Don't see your wife as your maid. Did you know I helped my wife to wash the meat at the kitchen before she asked me to stop. Marriage is about humility. See yourself as her friend, then you see things flow smoothly. Even when you are broke she will understand you very well..

Am not saying that there are no bitter part, but learn allow the sweet part to outweigh the other part.cheesy

Those times will come . . .na sweetie phase you still dey so grin.

But nice one bruv . . .Enjoy your family. . . . cool
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by jmaine: 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
phantom: gringrin..chino leave all these marriage counselling yarns.come back in 5 years and we ll compare notes.

Abi ooo !! cheesy
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
phantom: gringrin..chino leave all these marriage counselling yarns.come back in 5 years and we ll compare notes.

Read my comments wella. I didn't say that there are no sour part..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
nice one chino!

merry xmas smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Those times will come . . .na sweetie phase you still dey so grin.

But nice one bruv . . .Enjoy your family. . . . cool

I will continue to enjoy the sweet part in JESUS NAME..

Happiness and peace is a choice..

I have chosen to be a happily married man.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by ibnakogun: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Who is this village agbero trying to impress with his private life ish.. inferiority complex is engraved in the DNA of this sub humanoids... pls infant go get a life and to know you have a family and still reason this childish spell doom to the next generation coming from you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

We play like friends..

"standing ovation for Chino". You too much cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: "standing ovation for Chino". You too much cheesy cheesy

What do you take me for before now? A bully?
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

What do you take me for before now? A bully?
not really a bully, but I saw you as someone who doesn't have respect for women. am happy you love your wife so much and you're proud of it. Forget those who are telling you to wait till 5 years and see if the marriage will remain the same. As long as there's love and harmony in your marriage, you have nothing to worry about. You have indeed earned more respect from me. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by oneeast1: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: not really a bully, but I saw you as someone who doesn't have respect for women. am happy you love your wife so much and you're proud of it. Forget those who are telling you to wait till 5 years and see if the marriage will remain the same. As long as there's love and harmony in your marriage, you have nothing to worry about. You have indeed earned more respect from me. cool

That is the key.

Once one has that key everything will quietly fall in place. Forget our usually bickering on NL, we all know the right thing to do and when to do it..
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Jakumo: One East one you will be glad to hear about the online poll which has concluded overwhelmingly that your wife has a shapely asz. Merry Xmas.

Some of you are just so ill mannered and inappropriate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Onunu with Pepper Soup Recipe / Why Is Rice A Must-eat On Sundays? / She ate Cockroach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.