Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Can't Find The Guinness Mail - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Can't Find The Guinness Mail (646 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Nature Of The Guinness Test / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Find The Guinness Mail by lan29: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2008
pls i have not gotten d mail for the guinness test. although they sent me the text message.I have sent a mail to them and they have not replied.pls what do i do.anyone in my shoes pls sign up here.
Re: I Can't Find The Guinness Mail by beee: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2008
dont worry just keep on checkin ur box
a friend of mine just got hers n shes writin 2day
i dint even get their text but i got a mail though not in my inbox but in my spam folder. check ur spam messages . they have even sent me a reminder this mornin. my test is takin place 2day 5-6pm
wish everyone all d best in d test d best
Re: I Can't Find The Guinness Mail by freakyy(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2008
Y'all writing the guinness test today , pleeease update us on how it went n all it entails,

All duh best,

Easy.
Re: I Can't Find The Guinness Mail by emygreat19: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2008
Okay. My batch 'c' begins in the next 45mins.Is the someone that has an idea of what the test format is like?
Re: I Can't Find The Guinness Mail by mogambe: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2008
@emygreat
about the test format, info reaching me suggests that the test is being handled by findajobinafrica. they are the recruitment consultants so my source says its only the consultants that have the format. if u know anyone that has written any test organised by them pls contact and revert to me.
As for ur test, i wish u all the best. Mine is at 1pm. pls immediately u finish urs, kindly post ur comments. it will be greatly appreciated. i studied economics so pls when u are replying pls state ur field of study.

takia of u and success. grin

(1) (Reply)

Partly Qualified Accountant/chemistry Graduate Needed / Union Bank / This May Interest You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.