Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / . (7373 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso / Dbanj The Entertainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2008
Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2008
Mo Gbono Feli Feli - Nice tune/beat, Lyrics? I've heard better lyrics from a herd of cattles snoring

Fall In Love - Not my cup of tea

Look forward to hearing the rest tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2008
@ ibkaye

YIM:

I will send u all the tracks,
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2008
faakay:

@ ibkaye

I will send u all the tracks,
i don't use yim anymore
Re: . by femzy(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2008
plz send me too faakay, ekinomef10@yahoo.com
Re: . by rockyfela(m): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2008
abeg get ur facts 2geda his last album was in 2006 so plsssssssssss, last one was mohits stuff not his personal stuff nd truth be told none of his current entertainer singles can be compared 2 his last album, If his name was not dbanj many pple wd attest 2 dat,

But i luv his intelligence though, most intelligent naija musician if i may say , He is more of a businessman ,
Re: . by Baro(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2008
rockyfela:

abeg get your facts 2geda his last album was in 2006 so plsssssssssss, last one was mohits stuff not his personal stuff nd truth be told none of his current entertainer singles can be compared 2 his last album, If his name was not dbanj many people wd attest 2 that,

The cup is half-full when its 2FACE and half-empty when its any other artiste, abi?? grin
Re: . by bonebaba(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2008
grin make una leave dbanj alone ooo, i don tire for am self, he don mad, he don kolo, he just dey change style, jigga self no get mouth where dbanj dey, he just dey come out with new things, keep it up koko master
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

Mo Gbono Feli Feli - Nice tune/beat, Lyrics? I've heard better lyrics from a herd of cattles snoring

Fall In Love - Not my cup of tea

Look forward to hearing the rest tongue

let me see what u will say about these ones again
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: . by Dathreat: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2008
Dbanj using tpain effect in the put ya hands up track Na wah oooo
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2008
tse na tpain invent the effect?

guy! many artiste out there use the effect (electron) nowadays!

so wetn be ur point?
Re: . by kcatetra(m): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2008
4 the peeps that bother [like me lol]

Re: . by kcatetra(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2008
give rep to whom rep is due. lala is on fire! omo no retirement 4 u oooooooo lol, looks like we gats work together!! grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
lalaboi:

thanks to kaypling on esnips!

3 tracks are out! apart from igwe, maje, kiwon, gbono feli feli and fall in love

http://www.esnips.com/doc/073ff027-df02-42eb-ada2-51e68915a1e5/Celebrate---DBanj-ft-Wande-Coal

http://www.esnips.com/doc/db470f81-e8eb-4d43-9a23-17c6fd1f42c6/If-You-Dey-Crase---DBanj-Ft-K-Switch

http://www.esnips.com/doc/7776a863-2fa2-4953-80f6-d922340ead93/Suddenly---DBanj

Hmmmm, overall

Celebrate -2/10
You Dey Crase - 2/10
Suddenly - 3/10

don't think they were anything special, infact, 'mogbono feli feli' is better than all three put together and you know what I feel about 'mogbono feli feli', nice try d'banj, keep up the good work tongue
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2008
i never said it was anything special! just said i will see what u will say about these ones!

now seeing how u have judged it now, i knw what ur problem is!

if you dey crase wasnt all that! surely not celebrate and suddenly!

the problem is u've the let the rumour of him copying smbody's style poison ur mind! same goes to all h8trs!

well, na ur choice!

its just a matter of time b4 these songs are accepted!

same thing happened with 2face's album! grass to grace!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2008
lalaboi:

i never said it was anything special! just said i will see what u will say about these ones!

now seeing how u have judged it now, i knw what your problem is!

if you dey crase wasnt all that! surely not celebrate and suddenly!

the problem is u've the let the rumour of him copying smbody's style poison your mind! same goes to all h8trs!

well, na your choice!

its just a matter of time before these songs are accepted!

same thing happened with 2face's album! grass to grace!

I never said that you said that it was anything special, I said that based on my own opinion, that I don't think that it is 'anything special' and I am just being honest

Ok then I'll lie, the songs were magnificent, absolutely amazing, breathtakinly remarkable, astonishing, astounding, marvelous tongue

huh? i have let the rumour of him copying somebody else's style poison my mind? where did you get that from? who said anything about copying? not me, that is not even the point I was trying to make lipsrsealed

Everything I say about d'banj is based on my own opinion, not anybody else's, or have I not heard the songs myself? not everybody's opinion with be the same, one man's meat is another man's poison, his songs 'Suddenly', 'You de crase' and 'Celebrate' are obviously not my most preferable type of meat

These songs are just samples of what D'banj has come up with, I'm not saying he is terrible, just that in my opinion, these songs are not his best and I don't like them tongue

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID tongue
Re: . by rockyfela(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
Baro talk say if na 2face i go support but d truth be say dbanj na my guy 2, i dey among comitee wen dey try bring am come our area 4 cana,

BUT TRUTH BE SAY THIS ALBUM WACK NO BE SMALL,

Igwe good track, gbono feli feli gud also, maje ok track d rest wack, wack to d extent him dey use electronic tone,

i can manage put ur hands up wiv cultural dance but truth be say if no be dbanj sing dis things i no fit call dem songs, d person career 4 don finish, abeg lets be realistic, this shit is wack.
Re: . by femzy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmmmm, overall

Celebrate -2/10
You Dey Crase - 2/10
Suddenly - 3/10

don't think they were anything special, infact, 'mogbono feli feli' is better than all three put together and you know what I feel about 'mogbono feli feli', nice try d'banj, keep up the good work tongue

you harsh oooooooo
Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2008
femzy:

you harsh oooooooo
i no dey harsh o tongue
Re: . by kcatetra(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
Okay okay, lets b frank, we wud rather listen to His oda album Rundown but give the guy a break, he tried, singing in Ibo? Newayz i blive the oda songs are not bunz like that after all the hype.

Its just like 2Face's Enter the Place. Its a Demo 4 now but its the wackest Demo ive ever seen in my life.

A Demo is meant to b hot so as to create a hype, then u can bring the world down with rubbish if u want

Dats where i think DBanj tried, the singles were mad, me personally i think Mo Gbonna is his 2nd or 3rd best track overall, and as an Ibo boi, im inclined to Igwe cos he 'tried'

The oda 'latter songs' to be true are wack 4 his 'esteemed' standard. If it was Rasqi, fine, we wud give him a 7/10 [lol]

Newayz let him be. He is making his money and we all know him, does he know us? We are bothering about him! [lol]
Re: . by Hawkeye(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
Bad belle on another level. NO LONG THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: . by coolboyapg: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2008
dbanj third album is on point,massive and great album,u beta go grab the album,if god continue to say yes,in no time dbanj will be the richest hiphiop artiste in africa,take it from me,and for you all haterrrs u r on a long thing cos that album is on point,mo gbono feli feli was great,for christ sake dbanj singing in igbo in igwe,abeg the entertainer is a great album

Re: . by playmate(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2008
ohhhhh my,basketmouth's grin is quite huge n eatin up his face shocked shocked shocked

nyways, ds album shows a new level of maturity on dbanj's side who wud av imagind him sing in igbo n also sing a luv song.

spare d guy he's yet 2 fail his fans.

thumbs up dbanj 8rs. . . . gee free him aint his fault he's hotter dan u. tongue
Re: . by tosinadeda: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2008
suddenly is a certified hit
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2008
ibkaye:

I never said that you said that it was anything special, I said that based on my own opinion, that I don't think that it is 'anything special' and I am just being honest

Ok then I'll lie, the songs were magnificent, absolutely amazing, breathtakinly remarkable, astonishing, astounding, marvelous tongue

huh? i have let the rumour of him copying somebody else's style poison my mind? where did you get that from? who said anything about copying? not me, that is not even the point I was trying to make lipsrsealed

Everything I say about d'banj is based on my own opinion, not anybody else's, or have I not heard the songs myself? not everybody's opinion with be the same, one man's meat is another man's poison, his songs 'Suddenly', 'You de crase' and 'Celebrate' are obviously not my most preferable type of meat

These songs are just samples of what D'banj has come up with, I'm not saying he is terrible, just that in my opinion, these songs are not his best and I don't like them tongue

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, I AM NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID tongue

even the best musicians in this world did not come up with great music every time!

so just because the song is not his best, u dnt like it.!

am sure u listened the tracks just once before u started criticising!

just give it time yeah? then u will be the only dbanj critics on nairaland.!

i dnt know how suddenly got 3/10?

even celebrate that has a nice concept 2/10?

with this ur rating! i officially confirm u as a dbnj h8tr/critic lol!
keep criticising oh! instead of enjoying the song!

safe!

koko yato si koko oh! dbanj strong like m.bison!
e even carry lyrics got street fighter level lol!
Re: . by tjadeba(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2008
to be candid,its not a bad album afterall.especially if you look at it from the angle that an 8-tracker that has got like 5 'sweet' tracks.
igwe is not bad,Olorun maje sounds nice,the entertainer is a creative peice of work and celebrate is,in my own opinion,okay!Mo gbono feli feli is a delight to the ear anytime,so i can't call the album wack!
try it
Re: . by kaypumpin2(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2008
what most of this naija artistes' arm chair critics dunno is that it is not easy to sustain the heat and standard generated by a first and sometimes second album.You may feel this excuse is lame,but most of this singers put the whole of their energy and career songs in2 the first and sometimes sophomore album, these first and sometime second effort is a result of songs they have been penning down almost all their lives and cant be compared to an album that takes just 2 or 3 years to write,pressure of maintaing their status and upping their game inclusive, On dbnj album entertainer,on listening to it the first time ,i felt it wasnt a good album,but listening over time,every ardent and detailed listener of good music will appreciate that dbanj's improved musically and lyrically.Hes got a wider vocal range and was Wande coal and indeed Don Jazzy not rare gems.Some may want to argue that the back ups did a lotta work on the album viz Jazzy and Wande,but them, is that not why u gotta build a T.E.AM(together each achieves more).Suffice to state that am no dbanj fan,but this his nu album is gradually turning me into one a la Don Jazzy production's skill and Wande's great voice.All hail Mo Hits and incase u dunno,its Don Jazzy again
Re: . by femar99(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
All I can say is that for those who think Dbanj entertainer album is wack, then have a re-think 'cos that album is the best selling album in lag as i speak.
Re: . by coolboyapg: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2008
that album was on point,dbanj tried alot,for christ sake av u listened to if u dey crase feat kay switch and for those who claim he passes no message BIG LIE go listen to celebrate,olorun maje,suddenly,fall in love and some part of mo gbono feli feli,abeg the album was on point,mad shout out to my mohits family.NO LONG THING
Re: . by lalaboi(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2008
nah ohh! make them continue to dey hate oh!
and some of them dnt even know what whack means lol

coolboyapg:

that album was on point,dbanj tried alot,for christ sake av u listened to if u dey crase feat kay switch and for those who claim he passes no message BIG LIE go listen to celebrate,olorun maje,suddenly,fall in love and some part of mo gbono feli feli,abeg the album was on point,mad shout out to my mohits family.NO LONG THING

i heard k- switch is his brother! na true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bracket - Temperature [official Video] / 9ja Jams Download / Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.