Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / . (7388 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's The Entertainer Vs 9ice's Gongo Aso / Dbanj The Entertainer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by coolboyapg: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
I KNOW WAN BELIEVE SAY NA OJUKOKORO
WEY YOUR EYE DEY RED LYK U DON JOGODO
NA SMALL THING DEY MAKE YOU PULL SOKOTO
COMOT FOR HERE WITH YOUR SMALL DOLOLO
lines from if you dey craze.no long thing and yeah kay switch is DABNJ kid brother,check him out on his face book page.
Re: . by showbobo(m): 2:20am On Aug 13, 2008
i'm hot and you're not
His Hot and you're not .so y'all stop hating huh
Re: . by coolboyapg: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
first time i go jamiaca the people dey call me skibanj
first time i go ghana people dey call me mensah
first time i go southafrica the people dey call me kapela
but when i reach igbo land,they call me many many names,they dash me a title
osiniwatapuruogaraya many many title dey give me
osiniwatapuruogaraya help me sing say
osiniwatapuruogaraya many many title dey give me
osiniwatapuruogaraya help me halla say
IGWE IGWE,IGWE IGWE,IGWE IGWE,IGWE IGWE9(2ce)
dbanj oo dbanj abiala(2ce)
ebubedike dbanj abiala,igwe koko dbanj abiala
all hail dbanj and donjazzy,STAND UP MOHITS IS IN THE HOUSE

Re: . by skingo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2008
we've sen the better days of dbanj. is it just me or is it obvious that wande coal actually rehearsed those songs gfor dbanj? listen to the previous albums dbanj had, just scan thru them. maybe just 30 seconds per track, then listen to all the stuff wande coal has on youtube or on the mohits album. listen to his notes, how we enters a note and then listen to this album maje, pere, fall in love and igwe and tell me if u dont hear wande coal guiding dbanj's flow, tune etc. anyways im bored with dbanj. thank god for 9ice. music for don tire me
Re: . by YourFather: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
Posted by: coolboyapg
Insert Quote
WEY YOUR EYE DEY RED LYK You DON JOGODO
lines from if you dey craze.no long thing and yeah kay switch is DABNJ kid brother,check him out on his face book page.

in your own mind this is good,  just made the point that you are crap!!!

How Dbanj go improve with DMF like this on his dik!!!
Re: . by skingo(m): 1:17am On Aug 14, 2008
huh?
YourFather:

WEY YOUR EYE DEY RED LYK You DON JOGODO

in your own mind this is good, just made the point that you are crap!!!

How Dbanj go improve with DMF like this on his dik!!!

huh?
Re: . by icezik1(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2008
@Skingo

It's obvious from your posts around Nairaland that you smoke something nasty. Abeg, you fit give me your dealer's phone number? I need some mind-numbing puff-puff.
Re: . by skingo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
ice_zik:

@Skingo

It's obvious from your posts around Nairaland that you smoke something nasty. Abeg, you fit give me your dealer's phone number? I need some mind-numbing puff-puff.
now you are just beign redundant. i know what to do with you. ice-zik can get some ice pads and cool the fukk down maybe?!
Re: . by coolboyapg: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2008
skingo u too talk,i swear u are retarded,any way who d Bleep cares,u hating when the entertainer album is selling like hot cake,i have decided to keep quiet but i must talk now,WHAT HAS SAUCE KID DONE FOR HIMSELF AS A MUSICIAN? you made ume do this skingo.AM SORRY DBANJ IS GETTING PAID,MONEY IN A LORRY. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: . by skingo(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2008
and u are his servant? since u are talking, what do u have to say? they've yabbed you all over the forum. pick your battles wisely. i fit jam you for street.
Re: . by owolomo(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2008
skingo:

and u are his servant? since u are talking, what do u have to say? they've yabbed you all over the forum. pick your battles wisely. i fit jam you for street.

skingo i knw u not tryin to start another battle w/ someone else, LMAO SO NA U WEY THEM NEVER YABBB, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH,, DONSE,
Re: . by coolboyapg: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2008
skingo u too fight,die man dbanj is hot and u re not,pls vote for him for best west africa act at the channnel o awards visit www.channelo.tv
Re: . by 9jaboi1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Topic
Because You be D'banj You com dey form d KOKO
You say ma eyez dey red like I don JOGODO
i no be Kokolette, I no like KOBOKO
and na who tell u say i get small TOLOLO?

it's Don Jazzy again!!!
Re: . by itsme(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
Personally, the album no bad. My best tracks na Igwe and Suddenly. This two tracks de craze me, check am out at D'Banj  - The Entertainer
Re: . by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2009
skingo:

we've sen the better days of dbanj. is it just me or is it obvious that wande coal actually rehearsed those songs gfor dbanj? listen to the previous albums dbanj had, just scan thru them. maybe just 30 seconds per track, then listen to all the stuff wande coal has on youtube or on the mohits album. listen to his notes, how we enters a note and then listen to this album maje, pere, fall in love and igwe and tell me if u dont hear wande coal guiding dbanj's flow, tune etc. anyways im bored with dbanj. thank god for 9ice. music for don tire me

@skingo,
when wande coal first featured in dbanj's video (dancing), my cousin claimed then that he knew him and that his name is wande (his name was not out at that time)

my cousin was so excited that the guy featured in a video and he told stories of how he used to entertain the class while in secondary school
I am not surprised mohit is paying him that large amount even when his album is yet to start selling.
time will tell, he will one day grow up (as artists always do) and say mohit is ripping him and then we will see what dbanj has to offer.
No doubt Dbanj is tight, but not as tight as he is right now. He is just not that prolific

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ja Jams Download / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! / SimDam Lyrics and Music Analysis Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.