Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

"I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Gov." – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Gov." – Amaechi (450 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / Ifeanyi Uba: If I Become Gov I Will Sponsor Youths To Brazil To Watch Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Gov." – Amaechi by wandesnow0blog(m): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Rivers State Governor and Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum has attributed the increasing level of insecurity in the Federal Government.

He also said God, and not man, installed him as the state governor because he fasted and prayed for 10 months before he became the governor.
Amaechi said rather than chase criminals away from the state, the police had decided to shoot innocent citizens.

The governor, who spoke at Saint Vincent De Paul Catholic Church in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, said insecurity in the state was growing because the police had failed to do their job in an unbiased manner.
Maintaining that his government was installed by Jesus Christ, Amaechi urged the people to disregard those who claimed to be responsible for his emergence as the governor of the state.

Read more here - http://popularitybar.com/i-fasted-for-10-months-to-become-gov-amaechi/
Re: "I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Gov." – Amaechi by nsk1stson: 5:12am On Dec 26, 2013
form state police if nigeria police z not enof
Re: "I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Gov." – Amaechi by ChigbunduE(m): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: "I Fasted For 10 Months To Become Gov." – Amaechi by harlos: 7:05am On Dec 26, 2013
Is it a must he become a governor
Just wondering why someone would fast to be a governor, if not for his own interest. What if he wasn't the winner in the end, what would have happen?
If God and not man installed him as the governor as a result of his fasting, he should keep fasting until God will change the police mind to do it right.

(1) (Reply)

Does Jonathan Deserve Kudos For The "Transformation Of MMA"? / Ekiti 2014: Jonathan Meets 9 PDP Aspirants Says ‘I Have No Anointed Candidate’ / Revealed: How North Korea’s Kim Jong-un Killed His 'scum' Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.