Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What If The 3 Wise Men Had Been 3 Wise Women (a Hilarious Perspective) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The 3 Wise Men Had Been 3 Wise Women (a Hilarious Perspective) (734 Views)

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The 3 Wise Men Had Been 3 Wise Women (a Hilarious Perspective) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2013
Just thought of it....... IMAGINE IF THE 3 WISE MEN HAD BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN........
They would have asked directions instead of following the star.
They would have arrived on time, helped deliver baby Jesus, cleaned the stable, brought practical gifts like - pampers, feeding bottles, baby clothes and milk for the new baby... etc
BUT WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE SAID AS THEY LEFT...?? (Ladies talk i presume)
"I thought we were supposed to be meeting them at the National Hospital?
Did you see the shoes Mary was wearing with that dress? They don't match oh.
Can you believe they let all those disgusting animals in there.
That donkey they're riding has seen better days!
Can't Joseph buy her Range Sport?
Imagine Mary using 3310 my dear, he should have bought her a Q10.
I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now. Nawa o... how will they survive?
But I like her hair sha, I think it's Brazilian...with her Remy or Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm.... I wonder the oil she uses on it.
That baby doesn't look anything like Joseph at all!! Virgin ke? Hmmmm! Virgin my foot!
Isn't it that Mary girl, I knew her in Secondary school.
What is a woman's life without some gossip? Lolz.....
Re: What If The 3 Wise Men Had Been 3 Wise Women (a Hilarious Perspective) by doublewisdom: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Funny
Re: What If The 3 Wise Men Had Been 3 Wise Women (a Hilarious Perspective) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2013
very funny
Re: What If The 3 Wise Men Had Been 3 Wise Women (a Hilarious Perspective) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2013
Be careful what you joke with. Op, you are a joker.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Titles Of Nigerian Ministers!! / I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland / Why We Withdrew Charges Against Mohammed Abacha – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.