Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF (26100 Views)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by waleadex(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Youngtekkey: that islam and peace are two different words that can never go together...islam is a religion of rebellion and terrorists,killing is their pride and is ordained by their moon-god(allah)
My brother,I understand your feeling so well that I feel bad myself because of some recent happenings ranging from attacks to masacre,all having Islam pointed at. Those violent muslims are not supported by the generality of Islam at all. But,do pls don't judge Islam by what they do. With time,all these unfortunate occurrences shall not happen again.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Youngtekkey(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
waleadex:
My brother,I understand your feeling so well that I feel bad myself because of some recent happenings ranging from attacks to masacre,all having Islam pointed at. Those violent muslims are not supported by the generality of Islam at all. But,do pls don't judge Islam by what they do. With time,all these unfortunate occurrences shall not happen again.
thanks for the enlightment
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by siaindeed: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boko Haram issue! Federal Government is really trying to put an end to this by pumping adequate money needed, but top military authorities are just diverting the money selfishly.
How could warring weapons in the hands of Boko-Haram be more sophisticated than Nigerian military's owns?
I had a privilege to meet with a military guy in my office this week. He was on a mission in Liberia and thereafter posted to Maiduguri's Boko-Haram base when he returned. He therefore told me so many things about the fund for this issue, but nothing can be shown for.
Many top military officers have been enriched at the detriment of nation's security challenges; they even pray the situation should remain like this indefinitely.
Now, how can this be stopped when people at the top in this discipline are corrupt? They, however, believe this is their time to eat the fruit of the land because, there is no way they will overthrow government.
The guy even said they can finish Boko-Haram within a month if the fund meant for this mission is rightly used for its purpose; and that he doesn't see this issue get solved in two year's time as things are going.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
The time has come for him to die finally
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shekau is dead! Really. The video is old nd dey re just doctoring d whole thing to suit their recent attack if there has been any. D rant against hollandae, obama, nd co was a while ago.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
The bastard is DEAD. That is an amateur propaganda by a look alike. Notice the deliberate unsteadiness if the video so as to make closer scrutiny of the character difficult. Idiot. I hope you're fuccing all your 77 virgins in hell.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by docconceptscom: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Is Shekau still alive?

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by ovim(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
What's the gain in killing people, you said there will be no democracy why don't you come out in the open with your men and fight like men with balls instead of hiding that's if you are alive o. I wonder the kind of Quran you read.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by bamssy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
abeg m hear wrd i shot dat guy m sef u pple r jst playin ur last card bokoharam wl nt c next year in Jesus name say Amen
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by confusion247(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
jmoore: Body double.

Shekau is with Osama.
Both of them are enjoying their 72 virgins.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Gentlesniper(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Silly propanganda....I can authoritatively tell u that shekau is dead long before now, that video is quack.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by gsalvatore: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2013
d guy na TERMINATOR.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by tunde1200(m): 1:13am On Dec 27, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MR sheCOW .

You will agree totally I know since your knowledge about islam is zero and your eyes are in dark!.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by tunde1200(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2013
sia-indeed:
Boko Haram issue! Federal Government is really trying to put an end to this by pumping adequate money needed, but top military authorities are just diverting the money selfishly.
How could warring weapons in the hands of Boko-Haram be more sophisticated than Nigerian military's owns?
I had a privilege to meet with a military guy in my office this week. He was on a mission in Liberia and thereafter posted to Maiduguri's Boko-Haram base when he returned. He therefore told me so many things about the fund for this issue, but nothing can be shown for.
Many top military officers have been enriched at the detriment of nation's security challenges; they even pray the situation should remain like this indefinitely.
Now, how can this be stopped when people at the top in this discipline are corrupt? They, however, believe this is their time to eat the fruit of the land because, there is no way they will overthrow government.
The guy even said they can finish Boko-Haram within a month if the fund meant for this mission is rightly used for its purpose; and that he doesn't see this issue get solved in two year's time as things are going.

I had a similar story too from a soldier posted to maiduguri seems our government is not ready for these evil group yet!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by tunde1200(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2013
DMainMan:

Guy y lying na. Is this how you people do your evangelism to lie against oda people religion. Na wa for you o.

Even a seven year old kid know dat Shekau is an oppressor acheiving his own goal lying under religion. Grow up kid. U ar not getting younger.

Stop inciting violence. U ar beta dan dis.

May almighty increase your knowledges!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by kuro2gud: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2013
ckkris: Let Shekau show his face anywhere in Nigeria if he's not a coward.

d guy dey fear jawe

grin

d guy dey fear jawe
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by honorsam(m): 2:25am On Dec 27, 2013
uche16:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjdQZX4eMo

video was posted by the sect online , showing Shekau, who was clad in a military fatigue, rained invectives on his enemies: “Here I am, alive, hale and hearty. Sagir Musa should bury himself in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should bury himself in shame, President Obama (of United States of America) should bury himself in shame, and President Francois Hollande (of France) should bury himself in shame, Queen Elizabeth (of England) should bury herself in shame.

“They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

“The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah.”

He stated the Nigerian military will never subdue his group. “Nigerian soldiers are late. After killing many of them in Monguno and Benisheik, we have snatched their armoured carriers and Hilux vans and then hoisted Islamic flags on them. We now move freely with them,” he said.

meanwhile, the Army Public Relations Unit said it would study the video clips that claimed someone who had died several weeks ago is alive.

where is the video?
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by mykel25(m): 4:35am On Dec 27, 2013
AKUNWATA1: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MR sheCOW .
....c d next bokoharam....sss u nid to detain diz guy o and those dat liked d comment
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by mykel25(m): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by mykel25(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2013
tunde1200:

I had a similar story too from a soldier posted to maiduguri seems our government is not ready for these evil group yet!
....plz make diz commen an open letter to the president on bokoharam issues

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by mykel25(m): 4:40am On Dec 27, 2013
tunde1200:

....plz make diz comment an open letter to the president on bokoharam issues
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
In order to involve strong forces into this issue. The headline should be:
Shekau Dares World Power, Says Shame on US President!
French President Should Bury His Head in Shame Says Shekau
You have no Honour: Shekau to Queen Elizabeth of England
If these suggested headlines go viral on the internet, you will see that serious action will be taken and Shekau will be fished out dead or alive!
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Okijajuju1(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Otunba.b:
Dem neva still catch dis guy? 9ja is too small for one uneducated mumu to be terrorizing nw. Abi wats even going on sef?

Uneducated?! I think not..

You think it's easy to plan strategic attacks on the Military?

This guy should be ignored simple. Total media blackout. Showing these his videos seems to be helping his cause. since its Allahs will that he is doing, he should carry on, we no send. One day, monkey must go market and ehn no go return.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by GentleFrank(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
ok
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013
mykel25: ....c d next bokoharam....sss u nid to detain diz guy o and those dat liked d comment
FUNNY YOU
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by directonpc(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Na wa for naija o took my time to check YouTube for other boko haram videos and men must say this is hell. Naija is turning into another thing o
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by lumeneng22: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Na ordinary kataport go kill this uncircumsize foolishman.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by pappilo(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2013

Dont be silly.... Why would he do that? It like saying If Jonatham is not a coward let him show his face without security anywhere in Boko Haram territory.

You all shouldnt be worried about whether Shekau is dead or not. You should be worried about your govt's capability of wiping out BH. BH became more daring after Yusuf's death.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by dinachi(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2013
I don't think the video is fake. I believe he was indeed wounded but managed to survive. He will meet his doom soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by jude33084(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2013
angry If those are our fighter jets then we r nt ready yet.
whooplat: Boko haram just decimated nijeriya army like that? shocked See as dem burn fighter jets and army base.

nijeriya army na wash.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by jude33084(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
pappilo:

Dont be silly.... Why would he do that? It like saying If Jonatham is not a coward let him show his face without security anywhere in Boko Haram territory.

You all shouldnt be worried about whether Shekau is dead or not. You should be worried about your govt's capability of wiping out BH. BH became more daring after Yusuf's death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / COVID-19 MURIC Warns Against Gatherings: 'Don’t Be More Muslim Than Muhammad’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.