Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau (7947 Views)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Boko Haram leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau,has said that soldiers and police officers, not his group,  killed civilians  in last week’s attacks
that left over 210 person dead.  In a 40-minute audio message, with his still picture posted on YouTube, Abubakar Shekaublamed the deaths of “innocent civilians” on security forces. He also reiterated claims that the federal government would not be able to stop his group. Shekau denounced the recent crackdown on the Islamic sect, particularly in Maiduguri where there are series of recent attacks on Islamic schools or madrassas, just as he demanded the release from prison of all its members. His words: “We never touched ordinary people in the city, instead we gave them protection,”
he said, “they [soldiers] would rush to the media and say it was us who did it.” “Jonathan cannot crush us,” …  “Killing us is not
a victory over us. Many prophets and learned men of Islam were murdered but their legacies still live.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/kano-mayhem-soldiers-police-killed-civilians-not-boko-haram-shekau/

Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Tabon: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ok show them the Boko haram. U now know the members before u people were denying that u dont know them.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Mobinga: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Someone behead this guy.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
Let the Propaganda game begin.

Bin Laden wanna be.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
I believe him ooh!

I strongly suspect FG are using Boko Haram to flood the news to distract the masses from fuel protests.

I found it just too much of a coincidence how just when fuel protests took off, Boko Haram suddenly start making noise as if to steal away media exposure from the fuel protests.

I have also been looking at photos of so called Boko Haram bombings and have seen little evidence of bomb victims.

Too far fetched? Nothing is too far fetched for this deceitful government.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by auwal87(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
[flash=420,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBemHl-tnsc[/flash]

40 minutes long. undecided
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by auwal87(m): 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
he spoke in English towards the end of the speech, Sounds like someone who smoke weed and speaking English.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Funkymallam(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2012
GenBuhari:

I believe him ooh!

I strongly suspect FG are using Boko Haram to flood the news to distract the masses from fuel protests.

I found it just too much of a coincidence how just when fuel protests took off, Boko Haram suddenly start making noise as if to steal away media exposure from the fuel protests.

I have also been looking at photos of so called Boko Haram bombings and have seen little evidence of bomb victims.

Keep quite, i used to think u r intelligent.
This is d rule 'if u smoke dnt post, if u most post dnt smoke'.

Did u hear dem bomb anywhere during d strike and protest?
Y are they threatening NLC?
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by PointB: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
In other words, soldiers planted the bombs, detonated them, kill all those police officers, SS, Immigration, the Channel TV reporters, and then engage themselves in shoot-out for four hours?

Tell that to the Boko terrorists, I bet the will believe it.

The blood of all killed, muslims and Christians is on your head and hands! Deal with the guilt!
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by gaiusjuli: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2012
Silly! We know they were dressed in police uniform! Laughable! Saw the myself!
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by doofanc: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2012
Psychological warfare 101. You have to hand it to these guys, they sure do know their onions.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by doofanc: 12:26am On Jan 27, 2012
The high death toll in their last attack could put them at odds with the locals which will hamper the success of their cause, hence his propaganda. TheY kno Their apparent successes so far is due to their ability to convince people that the security agencies are the bad guys.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2012
@Funkymallam,
Friend,
I can not care less if you think I am intelligent or thick.

The fact remains that it was during the fuel protests that "Boko Haram" started making all sorts of statements.

It seems to me that it was too covenient for the Government that they (Boko Haram) eventually drew attention of the media completely away from the fuel protests.

For me, I have come to realise that in Nigeria most things that would normally be considered conspiracy theories , are usually not far from the truth. Because the Nigerian Government is all about conspiring to deceive the masses, so that they could continue to bleed us dry.

Remember YaraDua hospital saga, if you told anybody outside Nigeria that the government would decieve Nigerians that a near dead president made a broadcast to the BBC and that somebody forged his signature on the annual budget, they would call you a conspiracy theorist.

I do not know whether Boko Haram  are working together with the government

or whether there is a wing of Boko Haram  taking orders from FG

or whether FG is purposely blowing things up and blaming it on Boko Haram

It is just too much coincidence that Boko Haram will suddenly choose Kano, the only part of the country fuel protests were continuing, to unleash bombs that effectively ended the protests. Boko Haram had not previously been active in Kano.

Funkymallam:

Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by DanKan0: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2012
GenBuhari:

For me, I have come to realise that in Nigeria most things that would normally be considered conspiracy theories , are usually not far from the truth. Because the Nigerian Government is all about conspiring to deceive the masses, so that they could continue to bleed us dry.

Leave the olodos that cant see o. Same thing UK + USA govts do to their citizens.

Aint nobody going to tell me that this Boko Haram is the same one from 2009. This one is proffesional and sponsored hiding under 'Boko' name.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by DanKan0: 2:14am On Jan 27, 2012
auwal87:

[flash=420,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBemHl-tnsc[/flash]

40 minutes long. undecided

This guys Hausa is not even 'correct' lol he aint native Hausa man probably from Plateau lol thats how their Hausa sounds.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by aljharem(m): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2012
Funkymallam:

aboki you are just vindicating what Genbuhari said with the bolded grin grin

Also I strongly suspect MEND = Boko haram

I am still looking closely at the events of boko haram

I mean what Boko haram is fighting for has nothing to do with fuel subsidy or protest

Hmmmm, Although I don't think it is GEJ par-say but I think it is edwin clark and co doing this.

GEJ really needs to distance himself for people like that.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Rich4god(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2012
I smell rat here, It seems as if the local populace have fallen out of favour with them over the reckless killings, and they are now trying to blame the security agents so as to get their favour/trust back.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by rashmo: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2012
What u guys need to know is Govt's Budget for Security is the Highest and to Justify these they need to Bomb some churches here Mosque there,
One day d truth Go Commot.

WHAT U SOW, U WILL REAP
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by NegroNtns(m): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Would you all like to read the full speech?

By show of "YES" you all respond and let me know if you want a translation of this speech. If I get 25 YES responses between now and next 18hrs I will translate from Hausa to English and post here. One YES vote per person!
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by strangest(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2012
^yes, The man even wear better designers shirt, Him for wear traditional hausa wears, Stu.pid goat
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by bilaya(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2012
GenBuhari:

I believe him ooh!

Your lack of intelligence amazes me.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by nku5: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2012
Illiteracy is a devastating weapon and the northern elite are exploiting it to the max.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by nagoma(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2012
I think BH did the bombings and most of the killing but a lady trapped in a neaby home and watching from upstairs window said- "after the bomb blast the police panicked and went berserk shooting and killing anybody near the scene. " I dont know how important this is but people need to know.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Rich4god(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2012
nagoma:

I think BH did the bombings and most of the killing but a lady trapped in a neaby home and watching from upstairs window said- "after the bomb blast the police panicked and went berserk shooting and killing anybody near the scene. " I dont know how important this is but people need to know.
How could you say such a thing, dont you know that BH guys were all wearing police and army uniform so as to confuse the public.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by adamaw2tuf: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2012
TAKE YOUR SMELLY POO WITH YOU AND DONT TRY TO PUSH YOUR POO TO PLATEAU.
DanKan0:

This guys Hausa is not even 'correct' lol he aint native Hausa man probably from Plateau lol thats how their Hausa sounds.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by LEXYLOV: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2012
Where are you Ayatollah Shekau, can you open your door and come out to face soldiers face to face with those 2 rifles behind you and engage in duel battle with them boldly if you are lion and great fighter of your religion instead of bombing and killing the innocent people including women and children.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by Kabikala(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2012
@ doofanc and Rich4God:
I agree with you guys.
These BH guys are trying too hard to win back the local populace after their last Kano massacre boomeranged on them. Ordinarily, this should have been a  triumphant and chest thumping feat for them, but they obviously miscalculated the reaction of the majority of their kinsmen which has overtly been condemnatory, unlike the usually muted reactions in past attacks.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by TEEGBE: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
Boko Haram leader, Imam Abubakar Shekau,
has said that soldiers and police officers, not his
group, killed civilians in last week’s attacks
that left over 210 person dead. In a 40-minute audio message, with his still picture posted on YouTube, Abubakar Shekaublamed the deaths of “innocent civilians” on security forces. He also reiterated claims that the federal government would not be able to stop his group. Shekau denounced the recent crackdown on the Islamic sect, particularly in Maiduguri where there are series of recent attacks on Islamic schools or madrassas, just as he demanded the release from prison of all its members. His words: “We never touched ordinary people in the city, instead we gave them protection,”
he said, “they [soldiers] would rush to the
media and say it was us who did it.” “Jonathan cannot crush us,” … “Killing us is not
a victory over us. Many prophets and learned
men of Islam were murdered but their legacies
still live.”Imam Abubakar Shekau, I rebuke u in the name of JESUS, U and ur group will soon be destroyed. Murderer angry angry angry
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by MrMurdah: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
So it was the army that killed innocent Xtians on Xmas day?

Boko Bastard!

The devil will dine with you in hell.
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by manugbo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2012
fools.

na monkey f ur mama

monkeyssssssssss
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by MeAboki(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2012
After the Boko boys did their own the security operatives also did their own; but mainly due to incompetence and cowardice, mehn they were so jittery and jumpy as well as trigger happy, they were literally shooting at everything and anything that moved, including their own shadows - in the process many were killed, both friend and foe.

However, this does not in anyway excuse the dastardly killing of innocent souls by Boko Haram; but its also true that the law enforcement agents also contributed to the death toll, especially in the latter part and immediately after the attacks.
In fact there are now emerging eyewitness accounts of their culpability, this information is therefore going round and further making everybody nervous. May God help us all. sad
Re: Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau by edoyad(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mr Murdah:

So it was the army that killed innocent Xtians on Xmas day?

Boko Bastard!

The devil will dine with you in hell.

It appears so o sad , afterall Nyako recently revealed how igbo boko haram killed themselves in Adamawa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Students 'awo Boys' Performing There Own Oro Rite On Campus 'pictures' / PDP Scores Buhari Zero In South West Development, Security / Nigerian Senate Withdraws The United States Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.