Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

- - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / - (1371 Views)

Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online Without Investing A Dime / Legitimate Ways To Becoming NNPC Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by ekochris(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, hope you all are having a good time. I am here today to share with you ways that can make you earn cool cash online and make you financially independent.
I know a lot of Nigerians think it is impossible to make real money online, infact, it is often stereotyped that once you are into online business, you are a "Yahoo Boy" and this doesn't have to be so. A lot of internet marketers promise you heaven and earth just for you to buy their product that is supposed to give the "magic bullet" to unlock the world of internet money, you end up disappointed and defrauded at the end of the day because most of those internet marketers don't make money doing what they teach, they make money selling the ideas to you.

Before I go further, let me make it clear here the concept of online business - in junior school we were taught that business is the buying and selling of goods and services; and as we all know, online is something that is done over the internet. Literally, online business is the buying and selling of goods and services over the internet - simple! So to make money online, it's either you've got a product to sell or a service to render. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either trying to fool you or sell you something.

The good news is that am bringing you the ideas that will help you create a good product or render an effective service as well as how to market them and make your money. I am going to be discussing how to make money through the following means:

- Information products
- Online Surveys
- Affiliate programs
- Domain names business
- Pay Per Download
- Website monetization
- Blogging etc.

I will be discussing them one after the other. So lets start with Information Products.
Re: - by Tolzeal(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
following........
Buh This time be careful !!
Re: - by ekochris(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
As I was saying, I will be sharing with you on how to make cool money here in Nigeria. One little problem that I might encounter now is space, you know this is a forum, so due to the space limit, I cannot bring everything at once, so we are gonna be doing it bit-by-bit, okay? (I hope to find a better alternative to teach you soon)
So let’s get started with information product.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH “INFORMATION PRODUCTS”
I believe you must had about selling information product to people. Right? Information and knowledge is priceless and well as unlimited. Do you know something about something or do you know everything about something? It’s time to use your knowledge to make money, if you can write a very good ebook about a particular topic or area that you know many people are interested, then you are on point.
This is one of my favourite methods of making cool cash, if you are good in writing, select a topic that you know people will be interested, it could be a solution to a problem that many people encounter, write a nice ebook or audio book that teaches them how to solve that problem and you will be amazed on how much you will make.

Some of the things i am sharing with you are not just things that i heard from someone rather they have been tested either by me or by my mentors or a close Internet friend.

HOW INFORMATION MARKETING WORKS
[1]Look for a hungry market

[2]Find out what they want

[3]Give them want they want for a price

[4]Rise and Repeat.

If you can put that simple process to work you will make money forever. As long as people will always want something i will always make money. This idea will help you understand why i initially said that “money is the cheapest thing to have”.

TWO WAYS TO CREATE INSTANT SELL OUT INFORMATION PRODUCTS!
The purpose of this material is to show you how to make quick cash online. Just incase you are saying to yourself how can i get instant product to create without creating my own because i need fast cash, here is what you can do:

[1]BUY A PRODUCT BY ANOTHER MARKETER: I am still amazed that many Nigerians don't do this. For example i know that the FOREX, STOCKS, FOOTBALL BETTING market is one area that you already have buyers. I mean think of how many Nigerians love football, if you can show them a way on how to make money from football betting even without putting down there money they will be glad to pay you.

Or the stock market where people will be glad to pay you as much as N20,000 if you can genuinely show them real and good stocks. I have a friend who charges nothing less than N50,000 for a one on one coaching in penny stock. Another friend is having a stock market work-shop in January and the fee is N150,000. So even if just 30 people attends that is BIG enough to take care of his children school fees or 5 years all from a 3 days seminar.

So when you see that a niche is very productive and you want to tap into it even without creating a product or knowing anything about the market, just walk up to any guru in that market and buy his product. Tell him you want a resell right or Private Label Right of the material. Even if he charges an extra free as long as you are sure that you will make money from it. Go for it.

You can also attend a seminar on it, get all the knowledge and when you get home take 3-4hours and write a report on it and you have a product of your own to sell.

(2) CREATE YOUR OWN: Creating your own information product might not be as difficult as you think. All you’ve got to do is look for a hungry niche (you can use google.com or goto.com to search for what people need), make research and come up with a good ebook or audio book. Give it out for a price and watch the income flow. If your product is good enough, no matter how much you tag it, people will still buy. Remember that your success depends on your packaging and publicity. Just do your best and success will come your way.
But if you can’t come up with any good idea or niche, you can still earn, by marketing another author’s work through affiliate marketing. That is, you market someone’s work, and for every sales that comes through you, you get a percentage of the money – you see, that means the more publicity you create, the greater your chances of earning.

(As I said earlier, due to page limit, I will be discussing it bit-by-bit, so more is still coming on information product….watch out).
Re: - by ekochris(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Now if you are through with creating your information product, the next step is market it. It is very important therefore to own a website but if you don’t have a website you can use a blog like www.blogger.com or www., write articles about your information product, very good sales later that will highlight the importance of your product or service.
If your product is an ebook, I will advice including a resale right – that means that anyone who buys your product can resell it and hence make money from it. This will make more people and that’s more money for you.
I will strongly advice you to own a website and your domain name should be related to what you are selling. Most Nigerian web host services gives you free domain registration when you order for any of their plans.
Another important thing in information marketing is an online processor or merchant account that will process your orders (using Credit Cards) for you even when you are asleep. I know our Nigerian banks don’t really help matters, they charge very high amount to open to merchant account, so it is better open use online payment processors like ClickBank or PayPal (Paypal doesn’t accept Nigerians, but remind me to tell how to open a paypal account legitimately from Nigeria).
These online processors allows for instant order processing and delivery even when you are offsite (except you want to be processing the orders manually); another advantage being that it increases your possibility of sales by eliminating procrastination on the part of your buyers.
Avenues where you can market your info-product are:
[1]The Nigerian Market: You can read one or two of this material and see the one's that works very well. Create your own information product from it and you have something to sell. Just place an advert and the sales will be pouring in.
Or you can decide to put together lets say 50 of the products and sell it with a resale right. Your sale will sky-rocket because everybody wants to make money and since you are giving them the resale right that way they too have the right to sell and make some money too. At N5,000 it will be a good bargain price for a reasonable person. So if you sell to just 90 people that would be N450,000 in your first month!
The biggest is to open a membership site around this material. You can either decide to be giving the members some amount of the product a month for them to sell and make money or you can decide to be teaching them the things you learn from the materials. Give away your membership site for just N2,000 month with a good sales letter you can have up to 400 Nigerians with just a reasonable advert. That would be a profit potential of N2 million every month.
This idea may look simple but if you do them NOW! I promise you that you would make up to $2,000 in the next 6 weeks. Just put the products together and you have something to sell. At any price you will still make massive profits in return.
[2]International Market: This one will require extra cash but you can give it a try. Pick any of the products, read it, revise it and you will have a brand new product to sell. You can sell them differently and i can come out with 10 brand new products in one month. Sell at $37 each and for two sales a week you will be looking at $2,960 in one month. The truth is that you can make that amount in one week.
By the time you finish reading all the resources that i will be giving you very soon. I am sure you will agree.
Another crazy idea, is to set-up 10 websites for just 10 of the products and give them away for free. You back-end plan is to build list and sell an affiliate product. Everybody wants something for free. So if you focus on sending traffic to this ten websites for 3 months and you are able to build a list of 4,000 people, if your affiliate program gives you $37 per commission and just 300 hundred out of the 4,000 people buy that would be $11,100 in just 3 months. And by being diligent you only need 2 hours to do this work a day.

With your 4,000 list that means you can sell to them over and over again. Repeat this same procedure and for the same amount of sales by the end of the year you would have made at least $45,000.
This is such an amazing result that is 1,000% possible because i have done something similar like that before.
(For the international market, having a website and credit card processor is paramount)
Re: - by zexzy(f): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Interesting thread. Op pls keep the info coming.
Re: - by forextrader9(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Vist the link on my signature they give loans for business and also you can make investment and get paid 30%
Re: - by paulsir: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2013
KEEP IT COMING FOLLOWING YOU BUMPER TO BUMPER.
Re: - by Nedu31(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! I love this! Keep it coming.
Re: - by ekochris(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dont wats happening, if i post, after sometime it will disappear. I dont know if its the work of moderators

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For Printing And Publishing Business / Pork For Sale, Delivery Anywhere In Lagos. / This Business Gave Me Millions In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.