Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company (1920 Views)

Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / Star Maggi Vs Knorr Cube Maggi: Which Is Best For Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Justeenaleo(f): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have noticed that these two companies have changed their seasoning wrappers,they now wrap the seasoning with very strong paper(abi na nylon,I dnt evn knw),I have been managing to unwrap it on a normal day,but this festive period I did a lot of cooking and to unwrap d paper na war,its just too stressful,and it takes time to unwrap,I dnt knw if am d only one dat hv noticed,if anybdy here on nairaland can get through to them,please tell dem to return to the normal paper wrappers!!! Or better still,dey shud stop wrapping it nd just put it inside d pack like dat biko smiley

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Ayab1203(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
The next batch na password and token we go need to unwrap am successfully. grin grin grin
Iru to the rescue. Lol
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Justeenaleo(f): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Lmao passwords!!
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by marjo: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
very true. have also noticed it. its a struggle to unwrap them quickly to throw in the pot. its worse if u dont have nails
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by NosoChic: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Worthy of note is that these cubes are hydroscopic in nature.

To maintain freshness and avoid contamination, as a result of exposed cubes in the market ( bearing in mind our temperature in Nigeria) it is essential these cubes are wrapped properly.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2014
chigeorge: Nosochic u dull eh....what's the difference between maggi and knorr? And what's maggi knorr
Dude u dull o,Maggi and Knorr are different brands of seasoning cubes. Confirm ur facts b4 u insult sumone else

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Justeenaleo(f): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2014
NosoChic: Worthy of note is that these cubes are hydroscopic in nature.

To maintain freshness and avoid contamination, as a result of exposed cubes in the market ( bearing in mind our temperature in Nigeria) it is essential these cubes are wrapped properly.
That's true tho
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Justeenaleo(f): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Yield: grin grin grin
Hmmm wetin happen smiley
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Hmmm wetin happen smiley
Justeen, your post made me laugh. cheesy
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Justeenaleo(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yield:
Justeen, your post made me laugh. cheesy
Hahaha I couldn't help it smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Missmossy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Very true,especially Knorr chicken cube. Its gets so frustrating trying to open it like the way it was previously.
Re: Christmas Issue With Maggi And Knorr Company by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Justeenaleo: I have noticed that these two companies have changed their seasoning wrappers,they now wrap the seasoning with very strong paper(abi na nylon,I dnt evn knw),I have been managing to unwrap it on a normal day,but this festive period I did a lot of cooking and to unwrap d paper na war,its just too stressful,and it takes time to unwrap,I dnt knw if am d only one dat hv noticed,if anybdy here on nairaland can get through to them,please tell dem to return to the normal paper wrappers!!! Or better still,dey shud stop wrapping it nd just put it inside d pack like dat biko smiley
hmmmmm!

Omoge maggi

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Over-salt Soup, Burn Rice, Stew And Others / FOOD AND SPICES; How To Make Home Made Boli And Health Benefits / 10 Disturbing Facts About Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.