Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes (60084 Views)

3 Style Mistakes That Age You / How To Wear Leggings / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by shizzle11(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op, pls save your lectures for your daughters and sister. I love to see ladies in leggings tongue
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by shizzle11(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
K.K Imoh:

wheneva i see a lady with a big ass in leggings or yoga pants, i automatically dnt think straight
walahi, your head dey dia grin
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by MySmallWorld: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wearing leggings as pants is quite popular in Lagos. It's annoying to see different colours of pants through leggings. I mind my own business anyway.

www.inez-mysmallworld..com

BloggingIq: This is a response to this post - https://www.nairaland.com/1565789/issue-pairing-leggings-short-top

Ladies break my heart when I see them dressing that way, why expose those bouncy package at the back, and that V thing I always see between your legs? why? Please below are the right way to carry your package in a more respectful gesture!

Mistake #1 Leggings = pants

Oh, this is a big one. The fabric on a proper legging should be thick so you do not see the person's skin peeking through. If you can see through the leggings, then they're probably too thin or they're tights, not leggings, and tights are NOT pants. In fact, it's a good rule of thumb to wear leggings as if they are not pants as well. Cause guess what? They're not.

Mistake #2 Tight top + tight bottoms

Many women try to coordinate leggings with cropped or tight, fitted tops. No, thank you. No matter how great you look from the rear, balance and layering are important when it comes to wearing leggings well. Let's think back to Mistake #1 and remember that leggings are more like tights than pants. Balance out form-fitting leggings with looser, roomier tops, sweaters, or tunics.

Mistake #3 The walking anatomy lesson

If we wanted an anatomy lesson, we'd go buy ourselves a Female Anatomy Doll, not go to the mall looking for women making Mistake #3. Wear leggings with longer shirts, tunics, or a short dress. Think mid-thigh length or, at the shortest, right below the hip and cover that rear.

Mistake #4 Disco revival

While there is probably some woman out there who can rock some silver, gold, or high-gloss leggings, let's all assume we're not her. When it comes to leggings, steer clear of the shine, which can show bulges or create them even where there are no bulges. Stick to opaque, shine-free leggings.

to be continued
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Juliet94: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by kbpresh: 4:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Like!!! E tire me! Leggings as pants is just ugly mehnn
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by BloggingIq: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
shizzle11: Op, pls save your lectures for your daughters and sister. I love to see ladies in leggings tongue

ok

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by BloggingIq: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nadia_SA1: I use to after this post I've stopped..

really!
you just made my week! kiss

Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Izzyizzie(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nyc post, feels great.
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by NadiaSA1(f): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2014
BloggingIq:

really!
you just made my week! kiss

grin cheesy
Re: How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes by Macbriz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
RedBenson:

Dude, stop being gay. Get urself a gf, spend time with her on bed and fucck her real good. That's what a man does. Stop fuccking man's shiit hole.
You are a bastard, what prove and what makes you think that am a gay? Is it because I said "I love you guys" as a comment? Is that how you know the so called evil doers called them selves gay? Mr man; Respect yourself and your fellow human beings, don't ever think that everyone has an evil mind as you do, repent now evil doer. Whatever thing you plan or think against me shall go back to you in Jesus Mighty Name and I cover my self with the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Girl Changed After 4Years (Photo) / All About Children's Hair And Styles. / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.