Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Worst Govenors Of 2013 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Govenors Of 2013 (43068 Views)

NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 10 Worst Quotes Of 2013 By Nigerian Public Figures / Names Of 2013 Nigerian National Merit Award List Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by tee4naija(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
X-factoria:

your bad belle is obvious to all! The question is not about the governor you dislike or hate the most.
I am not from Ondo,neither am I resident there, but I am a regular visitor to Ondo state.I am very pleased with the guy's achievements vis a vis Agagu's 8 year reign.Ondo's health and transport sectors are second to none in this country.let us put politics apart and appreciate good work and condemn bad one irrespective of the personalities involved.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by bright007(f): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Comments on this thread are hilarious!...i have never laughed so hard.
i laughed so hard that i uncontrollably dropped my bb Q10 into a swimming pool.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by blocker: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Let me also remind you on your envisiaged visit that whatever infrastructural or human capital development was done by the individuals or the organised private sector not Abia State government.
duni04:
gringrin
With d way u guys are describing this Abia governor, I'd very much like to visit d place one day and see hw bad it rili is
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by babymi2(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
This list is not complete without Kogi State Governor
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by uccheks(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
I now know that some people don't know what bad governance smells like.... .I'm a traveller and I'm yet to encounter a state like abia... and a governor like my dear governor... T A orji. I believe he doesn't have shame... I'm ashamed for him...Abia tops the list.. my governor is a comedian....

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Bimpe29: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Though, this is a mini assessment. But, it is disheartening that, the so called political dealers are as ruthless as pharaoh, not minding the fact that they are there as peoples' representative/servant. What they care for is their personal and selfish interests.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Mcmaye(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Brimmie:
Thank You!!

The list is not complete without Mimiko (Ondo) and Ibrahim Idris Idris Wada (Kogi) !!

These two governors should be stone to death!!

Wada shouldv be rocking the top position of the list without stress.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by lukulukuboy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gboliwe: Make T. Orji the number 1 then we are cool. I have never seen a state as blessed as Abia yet nothing to show for it. Shame on that man and those sycos that trail alongside him

I`m with you, my brother. Check every news sroll on any local tv on a daily basis, he is always making one comment or the other just to be in the news. He is such a disappointment !

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by mvem(m): 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
using analysis here i think T.A orji.is really the worst
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nakairogold(f): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
T.A Orji should top dat list.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by lightuplightup: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
elrony:
(1) Delta State Governor: Despite the huge revenue allocated to Delta State, Governor Uduaghan hasn’t been able to bring remarkable change to Delta State. When we hear what people like Governor Rotimi Ameachi have been able to achieve in Rivers State, his Delta State counterpart is not known for any serious infrastructural development. Oduaghan became governor like most governor. He was the cousin of the previous governor, James Ibori, who is now languishing in a London prison after he was found guilty of money laundery. Oduaghan’s government is characterised by sorrounding himself with friends and family members and making them rich to the detriment of the state. He has spent almost eight years as Delta State governor and we haven’t seen anything remarkable yet.

*fixed*
This corrupt wicked cretin is the undisputed worst Governor ever to rule Delta Stat'
Uduaghan tops the list by a thousand miles,others don't even come close!! angry

Uduaghan has really failed beyond comprehension.
we need to 'rearrange this list o . the new list 'll be like this
. Uduaghan of Delta and Orji of Abia .Bracket first

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Tobetoe(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Uduaghan shouldn't be there
if nt dat we ar still in d mood of xmas celebration, hummmm,if swear ,i would have placed a curse on u, . Emmanuel UDU,shud be number one on d list. Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by segzy87(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rhemar: Mimiko should definitely make the top 3 list

Dat man hv mess d state up,ahe always complain der is no moni in d state acc, after using all our moni 4 re-run nd tribunal case.he doesn't pay workers wen due,high rate of unemployment in d state,no recent infrastructures in towns outside Akure,he control LG allocation
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by segzy87(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rhemar: Mimiko should definitely make the top 3 list
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by mbulela: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Any governor worse than TA Orji ought to give up on life itself.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abeg is there Environmental sanitation in Lagos Tommorow 28th of December 2013. I gats places to Go
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by sluk(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Gboliwe: Make T. Orji the number 1 then we are cool. I have never seen a state as blessed as Abia yet nothing to show for it. Shame on that man and those sycos that trail alongside him

U are very right. T A Orji is d worst governor in d world.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by docadams: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Evestar200: i cant start listing them bt i knw that if he did half of what he did in 2013 in his past six years in office Delta state will be far better than what it is today
Even kindergarten education has curriculum. You cannot teach them A B C without listing it.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by ogazi007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Idris Wada greatest achievement is killing of innocent people with his reckless drivers.the man is mentally derange after all.he should enjoy the first position pls.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Malachy27: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Since everything is now Politics in Nigeria, let's play Politics here!

According to this report; which of the two major party is leading in the worst Governors' category?? To me PDP 7 - APC 1.
...and what has parties got to do with their administrative performances since since non Nigerian officer holder work with party manifestoes?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Malachy27: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
donphilopus: Since everything is now Politics in Nigeria, let's play Politics here!

According to this report; which of the two major party is leading in the worst Governors' category?? To me PDP 7 - APC 1.
...and what has parties got to do with their administrative performances since non Nigerian political office holder work with party manifestoes?
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by godunia(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
My governor Gabriel Suswan and d good people of Benue have been cheated of our rightful position of no.1 on d list.Suswan is no 1,I smell foul play here.take him to d first position #God s watching u
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by sanandreas(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Uduaghan. Shaking my head in slow motion. Ibori u are a man. U dnt need to be in prison. The worst thing that happened to delta state is uduaghan.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by akins56(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Seriously, using analysis of commenters here, the table is as follows,,,1-theodore orji(by large goal difference),,2-idris wada,,3-uduaghan, 4-babagida aliyu, 5-ramalan yero(commisioner in charge of kaduna state,i reside in kd, belive me this guy is dumb)6-mimiko(i dnt believe this)
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Funpeter: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
See Nigerians speaking with one voice that's what we want
let call a spade a spade and what's bad is bad it has no tow names.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by liftedme(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
[i][/i]T.A. Orji will sue you guys if he does not win!!!![b]T.A. Orji will sue you guys if he does not win!!!![/b]T.A. Orji will sue you guys if he does not win!!!!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by 989900: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Even this has to derail to tribalism?!!!
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by arabambi: 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
If people commenting here and nominating there governors as one of the worst in terms of performance. They and people in in the state will still vote them if they have chance to be voted for. Despite having other credible candidate presented by other party that may be ready to work for the better goal of the citizens. I am surprised some people mention anambra state Governor as non performer. Election was just held in the state, the man presented his candidate the people there voted him despite other options available. Why complaining. Nigerians we are the architect of our own problems.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Emmanuel602(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
murtala nyako is a disapointment to mutanen adamawa he should be the number 1

1 Like

Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by Layolaw(f): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
does this means that all the sw governors are working? hummmm l dey laugh oo.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by 989900: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
arabambi: If people commenting here and nominating there governors as one of the worst in terms of performance. They and people in in the state will still vote them if they have chance to be voted for. Despite having other credible candidate presented by other party that may be ready to work for the better goal of the citizens. I am surprised some people mention anambra state Governor as non performer. Election was just held in the state, the man presented his candidate the people there voted him despite other options available. Why complaining. Nigerians we are the architect of our own problems.

On the money! Afterall, leaders are a reflection of their communities.
Re: The Worst Govenors Of 2013 by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.