Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Latest Update On Etisalat BIS Browsing On PC And Other Devices - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest Update On Etisalat BIS Browsing On PC And Other Devices (541 Views)

How Can I Download And Save Youtube Videos To My Pc And Phone. Pls Help / Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Etisalat BIS Browsing On PC And Other Devices by bongolistik(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
It is sad to say that etisalat BIS no longer work on PC for any new subscription, but however if you have any current subscription on, you will still be able to be making use of it until your plans runs out or until you exhaust your MB, and whenever you have exhausted it you will no longer be able to subscribe and use it on PC again, even after implementing the tricks that allowed you earlier on to make it browse on PC. In other word, it has been blocked for any new subscription. Only airtel BIS is currently rocking well on PC and other devices
http://highteknology..com/2013/12/latest-update-on-etisalat-blackberry.html

(1) (Reply)

What's More, More Is Better. / Web Admin Needed - Payment Is Based On Commission / How To Unlock Any ZTE & Huawei USB Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.