Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp (18763 Views)

How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / How Do You Block Someone's Phone Number From Calling You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by lalasticlala(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi forumites, I have been trying to block Someone from seeing my photos on whatsapp, but have not been able to achieve this, it's only the last time I logged in that the person can't view, but can still view my pictures. So who knows how I can achieve the above aim of blocking one from seeing my pictures on whatsapp? Thanks for your contributions.
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by Afrocatalyst: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Put a goat's picture in your profile pix,block the person's number,then change your picture.
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by kindy86: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
how do i block som1 abeg, with tcno fone
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by lalasticlala(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lol abeg b serious na
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by dejt4u(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Put a goat's picture in your profile pix,block the person's number,then change your picture.
grin
Afrocatalyst: Put a goat's picture in your profile pix,block the person's number,then change your picture.
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by darequam(m): 2:17am On Dec 27, 2013
lmao

But why Goat now? The person go think say you turn goat be that oh!
Well, he is trying to tell you is that the pictures that was there before you blocked the person remains after you blocked the individual even if you change it after that.
Mind you, I would prefer make you use dog instead of the goat. Behind dog oh

1 Like

Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by 3coins(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2013
lolzzzs....see wht weed has done to yuu
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by Smily202(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2013

kind Advice. .I never see for this world...
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by lalasticlala(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
darequam: lmao

But why Goat now? The person go think say you turn goat be that oh!
Well, he is trying to tell you is that the pictures that was there before you blocked the person remains after you blocked the individual even if you change it after that.
Mind you, I would prefer make you use dog instead of the goat. Behind dog oh
I tried it, it worked. but I used one kind funny pic sha
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by Emmyk(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Roflmao. cheesycheesy
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by Marvel1206: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2016
lalasticlala:
congrats bruh tongue
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by iaamxavier(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

go to setting then ull see privacy then ull see profile picture then u choose the people u want them to view ur pic
Re: How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp by xynerise: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
lalasticlala:
Delete the person's number from your contact.
Go to settings- Privacy option and select" My contact" on profile photo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Being A Glo Network User / Telegram Is Way Better Than Whatsapp / My ONEPLUS 5 Just Arrived! Got Questions?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.