Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lies You Told In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Told In Secondary School (13053 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Were Told About The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
We told so many lies in secondary school. I told people in my class that I spend my holidays with the queen of england. What's yours?

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Slasha1(f): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
"I'm not feeling fine sir".Whenever I sight a scary cane,I would also wear a pathetic look to make them believe, lied to the teachers mostly anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
That A̶̲̥̅m from å rich family aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ that don't like eating eba but on this fateful day. I was sick aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ I vomited eba ¶n †ђξ
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Class mates laughed at m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ but I immediately denied aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​it telling them it was yam...
Ask m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ even if I chop yam I no go chew †ђξ
Yam first b4 swallowin??

9 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lolaabokoku: That A̶̲̥̅m from å rich family aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ that don't like eating eba but on this fateful day. I was sick aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ I vomited eba ¶n †ђξ
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Class mates laughed at m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ but I immediately denied aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​it telling them it was yam...
Yam first b4 swallowin??
lmao. Dis is really bad

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by vizkiz: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2013
yeah, i tld so many lies when i was in SS1. ''call of nature'' buh juliet wuld b waitinq 4 me @ d toilet tongue... Mehn...nah frm secondary school i don yamah!! grin
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ahhh na text book tinz o......literature texts........den when its tym for labour of course I must have headache#lolz
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by udilson: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by edgideon(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
principal is calling me (to escape a boring class),I want to ease myself, I forgot my note

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by freda506(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lolaabokoku: That A̶̲̥̅m from å rich family Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ that don't like eating eba but on this fateful day. I was sick Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ I vomited eba ¶n †ђξ
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Class mates laughed at m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ but I immediately denied Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​it telling them it was yam...
Yam first b4 swallowin??
Jesus what is this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by mysticgal(f): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
I usually paid my schol fees early,so when school authorithes drive for school fees and the class is empty or a friend was driven away,at the gate where the burser was standing with her book of life.she would look at me and say"mysti have you not paid your school fees" i would say yes,i have not paid.undecided but the term they caught me,i hear nwe

secondly.my school had a weekly report we give our parents,inside that report the class master/mistress write about our behaviour that week and parents will sign and write bla bla and then give back to the class master/mistress to mark,so i prolly never gave my parents,i signed the report and made comments based on what the teacher wrote,so one foolish day,i was told to sign a document for excursion,and i placed the signature as the same one on the report,then my class master noticed it and told me to bring my weekly report,fortunately i forgot it at a friends house that was what saved me if not i would have been a dead cow cheesy

bad gal am i not

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by ichommy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
I will put my palm slippers on the Ceiling And walk bare foot thru out the school hours, if anyone ask for my slippers I will reply that one of the Teacher collect it. I don't mind since my secondary school is Boys only.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by henryobinna(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
funny thread oh...haha..can't stop laughing..
www.legitstuffs..com

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by TrishaP(f): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'm having chest pain or MP or Fever, just to escape SU(Scripture union class) and continue with my siesta. My seniors knew me for that, my sickness Dey end when the programme is over. Lol I miss those days sha.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
I lied that she kissed me to be among the big boys. When she found out my lie, she hated me like shit.
Later, I gathered the courage to make it happen.
I wooed her after the exams. On our lit & debate day, I kissed her infront of everyone.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Not sure I had a reason to lie
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by taiocol: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
if i list em i wont make heaven

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Dondave11: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
taiocol: if i list em i wont make heaven

This got me cracked up..
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by TrishaP(f): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
taiocol: if i list em i wont make heaven

Lol, Spill it!!!..God will forgive you.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by DaGC(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Didn't lie much to fellow students back then. But to dad and teachers? Hmmm wink
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Stillstan(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
I remember the trick I and my friends played back then In secondary school...those times their where school fees drive and we where yet to pay our new term fees, we often used our old term school fees receipt to deceive the bursar @ the gate....we might jst do a little editing by the d8 side bt every other thing is perfect and it really kept us going....lol...#sharp shooters!
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by perowat: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
I left my school to another in different in SS 1 but because my performance was woeful and will be group with the dull student, i lied to my friends that i was the senior prefect in my JSS 3 whereas there was nothing like prefect in Jss class in those days.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by taiocol: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
TrishaP:

Lol, Spill it!!!..God will forgive you.
God will 4give me but man wont. Nd i dont ma sins to come chasing me
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by ehibia(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
I lied that i always come 1st in class in my primary school days and that the only time i came 2nd NOBODY CAME 1ST. each time i recall this , i laugh and wonder why they believed me back then....lol

11 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by skullz: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
"I went for my grannys burial"....Anytime i miss school for like 1week.
E come be like say my granny dey die every month

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
I was sick once so i had some drugs with me that i refused to finish taking which i kept in my bag. Since i was always late to school and was punished most of the time so i started using 'going to hospital' for treatment as an excuse and if the teacher did'nt believe i would use the drugs as proof. i even came to school after break once but no one could punish me, cos i was sick as usual grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by iduzebaba(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
i told my bully seniors dat my dad is a soldier; so dey left my alone; jss1 tins
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Shollyps(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hold on

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Dondave11: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
I lied that am a sickler..
Just to avoid been punished..
It really helped me but later backfired.
I was supposed to be d Senior Prefect, for
that singular reason, i wasn't given d tag.

#Lesson learnt.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Dhurmynick(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
I've never lied in my life grin

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Domwiz4all(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Telling people that The teacher failed me when i actually failed the subject.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by sathel(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
wen i was askd to sweep d floor,,i alwayz refuse 2 do it lying 2 dem dat i'm an asthmatic patient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eksu Medical Students Protests On Twitter (screenshots Included) / Certificate Of Origin/identification Letter. Any Difference? / Copies Of Gre Past Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.