Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Lies You Told In Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lies You Told In Secondary School (13057 Views)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / 9 Lies You Were (probably) Taught In School / Lies You Were Told About The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by mistayeancah(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Dondave11: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
sathel: wen i was askd to sweep d floor,,i alwayz refuse 2 do it lying 2 dem dat i'm an asthmatic patient
Is this not Timothy John from Minna ?
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Josephnice: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lolaabokoku: That A̶̲̥̅m from å rich family aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ​ that don't like eating eba but on this fateful day. I was sick aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ​ I vomited eba ¶n †ђξ
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Class mates laughed at m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ but I immediately denied aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ​it telling them it was yam...
Ask m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ even if I chop yam I no go chew †ђξ
Yam first b4 swallowin??
who was able to read that
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by hannne(f): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
lmao.i am an ardent latecomer.every week,i always write out a list of why i came late .e.g

am sorry sir,d bike i entered had an accident grin
i had ulcergrin
d bus broke downgrin
i fell inside gutter and i hd to go home to change.dis lie is meant for rainy season onlygrin

and e.t.c.i alwz change lies every week but the day i was caught eh,i was beaten like a goat.i only changed for a week and continued my lies again.t has affected me sha cus i can never go early for event,work or whatever.am always late
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by kennypoka2(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
d day I fought in school and d next day was open day. chai, and almost half of the teachers knew ma dad. I had to lie to ma dad that open day has bin cancelled 4 that yr. not knowing ma dad will call one of the teachers. omo c flogging 4 assembly. a whole big boy like me..

well all na still lie.. (lies I told on nairaland). grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by mysticgal(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
hannne: lmao.i am an ardent latecomer.every week,i always write out a list of why i came late .e.g

i had ulcergrin
d bus broke downgrin
i fell inside gutter and i hd to go home to change.dis lie is meant for rainy season onlygrin

and e.t.c.i alwz change lies every week but the day i was caught eh,i was beaten like a goat.i only changed for a week and continued my lies again.t has affected me sha cus i can never go early for event,work or whatever.am always late

i did it too
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by daftpikin: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
LooL.. I cant list it here not enuf space.. Buh to knw hw bad I was in sec. School I was the first junior student to get suspended in my school..
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by kennypoka2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
hannne: lmao.i am an ardent latecomer.every week,i always write out a list of why i came late .e.g

i had ulcergrin
d bus broke downgrin

U c now.. God punish devil..
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by deeplow: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
daftpikin: LooL.. I cant list it here not enuf space.. Buh to knw hw bad I was in sec. School I was the first junior student to get suspended in my school..

You weren't as bad as you think!!! If you were,you wouldn't have been caught in whatever bad act in the first place,and get suspended. Bad students never get caught,only the stubborn ones.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by sowprice(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
vizkiz: yeah, i tld so many lies when i was in SS1. ''call of nature'' buh juliet wuld b waitinq 4 me @ d toilet tongue... Mehn...nah frm secondary school i don yamah!! grin
hmmm end tym lie(hahaha no ofence)
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by sowprice(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dondave11: Is this not Timothy John from Minna ?
sorry chek next door
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Dalazyou(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
wen i lied 2 de visitin team dat am de senior prefect of de school wen i was actually de senior prefect of de non prefects

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by jhidey08(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hehehehe, even if u ask me 2 list d lies I told in a Jss1 alone, nobody go ever quote me 4 Nairaland again, dey won't even believe me.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by bukkylicious: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
;DThe principal flogged a guy real bad cos i said he slapped me grin
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by kendiaz(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
i had a sickler friend xo we like going to school late bcus our school is closer to d house xo anytime we are caught we just use hospital as excuse since she is a sickler nd her doctor report is with the school principal
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by sweetestguy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
"LIES" dats all I see
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by johnstar(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Even sum ppl self stil dey lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by vizkiz: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
there was dis awkward moment when i lied to my friends that i am travelling out of the country grin
i told them @ d end of d 3rd term(ss1) i'll nt b joininq dem 4 d next session(ss2) buh it was shockinq when they saw me on monday morninq cominq tru d school qate...dey were like *dude dem no qive u visa?* undecided
for like d whole term dey named me ''d american dude'' me sef come dey form *New-yorker* 4 dem l8r on tongue

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Rajosh(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dhurmynick: I've never lied in my life grin
hmm. that's one hell of a lie. the award of best lie ever told goes to u.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by OGAattheTOP: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
I bought a greetings card showed it to my friends that my girl friend bought it for me.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by philip0906(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
travelled to lagos from cotonou for about 4 days but told my class mates i travelled to south africa. . .from that day, my class mates began to look @ me like one rich dude grin grin
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by wahabcoal(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
Ahhh na text book tinz o......literature texts........den when its tym for labour of course I must have headache#lolz
haha reminds me of command days!
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Meegan: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
When its flogging time, I'll tell my teachers I just had an operation den in jss 1. If they don't believe me and I ended up being flogged, I'll tell my classmates I've never been flogged in my life. In primary school, I'll tell my classmates we don't eat eba at home. In SS 1 I graduated to "I have hernia or appendicitis". In SS3 whenever they want to flog anyone in the class I'll tell them am sick and can't stay in school. When I was asked to call my parents to school, I told them my parents don't work in Nigeria.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by bobolekepee(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waoh... I could remembered a prank i played on my mates when i was in the secondary school, that day was April 1st... I played a prank telling them to come and see two of our teacher having sex... Mehn that day was fun come and see how people were running after me to see our teacher having sex... Lol... I remembered how i used to lied to my class teacher that i'm not feeling fine so that she can write a letter for me permitting me to go home. That was the letter i will tendered at my school gate so that the security men will allow me to leave school... Guess where i would go... Game center to play video game.... Lol its crazy
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Changing my position on my report card mhen.. Did it twice till I was caught
Lieng to Collect money for excursions and chill out at my frnds house 4 few days
Lieng to buy text book for subjects am not offering

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Edeze(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lolaabokoku: That A̶̲̥̅m from å rich family aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ that don't like eating eba but on this fateful day. I was sick aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ I vomited eba ¶n †ђξ
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Class mates laughed at m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ but I immediately denied aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​it telling them it was yam...
Yam first b4 swallowin??
grin
Lolaabokoku: That A̶̲̥̅m from å rich family aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ that don't like eating eba but on this fateful day. I was sick aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ I vomited eba ¶n †ђξ
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Class mates laughed at m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ but I immediately denied aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​it telling them it was yam...
Yam first b4 swallowin??
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by tdbanks: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Class M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Yam first b4 swallowin??
Hard to believe you were sick and still had the strength to lie.
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
I told my parents that they should allow me to be watching lots of movies,cos I want to be a filmmaker when I grow up. Oboy the slap wey my papa give me from back affected my right ear till today. I no dey hear wella with it.

5 Likes

Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by nuelski10: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
googlepikin: I told my parents that they should allow me to watch lots of movies,cos I want to be a filmmaker when I grow up. Oboy the slap wey my papa give me from back affected my right ear till today. I no dey hear wella with it.
...lol..pele
Re: Lies You Told In Secondary School by omoelu1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
tdbanks:
Hard to believe you were sick and still had the strength to lie.
now that's funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbami Scholars 2019. Discussion Thread / Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS / Tips On Effective Time Management For Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.