Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? (4517 Views)

Photos: 2face Teaches Nike Oshinowo How To Dance / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS] / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Myself21: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2013
[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/video-thumbnails/2013/12/2aqe1ncfm0mb-preview-2013-12-.jpg[/img]
Some call it civilization, but I refute it. Why must you dance almost na-ked?
Anyways, what the video and see for yourself
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Pretyangel25(f): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Op I should what the video abi I shouldn't watch it. Lol
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Ruq: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2013
It's in her fuckin house, she can work naked, walk naked, sleep naked, bath clothed and do whatever she fuckin wants. You should ask why she recorded it for us to see, and its not like this is the 1st person to do it.
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by JameyMaxwell(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Its her life
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by koeman(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Its her life
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Even if she is fullynaked will you see what you haven't seen before
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by axortedbabe(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2013
e no concern me n my dog wey siddon hia
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Karleb(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Errm isn't she suppossed to be a stripper?
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Same old story.
Re: Should A Naija Girl Dress Like This To Dance? by Blackeard(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Its no biggie. The only problem is her posting it online, twas totally unnecessary. Nice video tho winkIts no biggie. The only problem is her posting it online, twas totally unnecessary. Nice video tho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Private Photo Leaked By Hackers / See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) / Bad Konji Caused By Cossy Ojiakor,guy Ejaculates Beside A Nude Stripper (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.