Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Need To Travel Out Of Here. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Travel Out Of Here. (872 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by freeman533: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2013
I wish to travel out of this country...please where can one advice me to go to.Some one told me about qatar,but i also read that they are not really paying their laborers on time,hope am not mistaking.
Please where would one advice me to go and the procedure.I am an undergraduate and wouldn't mind going to school if possible.But all the same,i wish to make some money too.
Thanks as i await your kind replies.
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by ifegy: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
What do you want to do- work, study?

If you want to study, it may be possible to get cheap schools in Turkey, Germany, Finland, etc. Also, there may be scholarships you qualify for:

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

If you want to work, you have to be legally qualified, either by having an employer sponsor you (very difficult) or immigrating.

Clarify your intentions and people will be able to assist better.
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by freeman533: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
ifegy: What do you want to do- work, study?

If you want to study, it may be possible to get cheap schools in Turkey, Germany, Finland, etc. Also, there may be scholarships you qualify for:

http://www.scholars4dev.com/category/field-of-study/

If you want to work, you have to be legally qualified, either by having an employer sponsor you (very difficult) or immigrating.

Clarify your intentions and people will be able to assist better.
Thanks Bro...i wouldnt mind going for an undergraduate study in Germany and Finnland,but i have some issues.I have read through some threads here and as we all know,nobody can say all that is involved here...so i would want to have a genuine and first hand guide on how to go about studying in any of German or finnland universities or poly.
Someone with experience should contact me through netco_ajoks3 at yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by ifegy: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why not post your question in the Germany or Finland threads?
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by freeman533: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
I am not a crowd person,and i use my phone to browse.I just wish to have a personal guide on this.Its a bit confussing reading of threads.I just hope you understand me.
I have tried following the thread,but its isnt straight foward to me.So i need someone who could direct me properly on what to do and how to go about it.
*Which schools offer free tution
*Can i study any computer related course in english
*The requirements
*How to go about the Visa and other things
I just need a real brother/sister on this matter.
Thanks
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by Justcul(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
freeman533: I am not a crowd person,and i use my phone to browse.I just wish to have a personal guide on this.Its a bit confussing reading of threads.I just hope you understand me.
I have tried following the thread,but its isnt straight foward to me.So i need someone who could direct me properly on what to do and how to go about it.
*Can i study any computer related course in english
*The requirements
I just need a real brother/sister on this matter.
Thanks

For Germany, u need to have minimum of 8,000 euros in a blocked acct.. Dts after u must have gotten admission
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by freeman533: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Justcul:

For Germany, u need to have minimum of 8,000 euros in a blocked acct.. Dts after u must have gotten admission
Thanks Bro for your response,but my main problem now is with regards to the admission.
*Can i study any computer related course in
english
*The requirements
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by MrKnowitall: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Almost any country is better than Nigeria at this point. What is your financial situation? And maybe you should try ghana or south africa to start. Talk to me my friend, am here to help.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by freeman533: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Mr Knowitall: Almost any country is better than Nigeria at this point. What is your financial situation? And maybe you should try ghana or south africa to start. Talk to me my friend, am here to help.
Sure i know that almost every country is better than Nigeria.Ghana and S.A are very good country,yet i hear of the ill treatment most of the Nigerians who migrated to them are passing through.I know that most countries are unfriendly to immigrants especially when you are black.
I am not financially balance which is why am trying to move in search of greener pastures.
And i know one can achieve that in most of the developed countries,and gaining some quality education too while you hustle won't be a bad idea.
Re: I Need To Travel Out Of Here. by ifegy: 1:35am On Dec 30, 2013
@freeman533, re your post in the Canada thread: bear in mind that you can get a few English language courses, in Europe, and that if you do not speak the language, you will take a language course before starting your main course of study.

(1) (Reply)

Transport Fare Lagos To Abuja / Please Help, I Know Nairaland Is The Best Answer Please Come In To Help / Relocating To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.