Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! (4223 Views)

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / Transgender Nigerian Claims She Was Jailed For Being Gay / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: mumu! Thieves are far far better than gays
and what justifies that. Isn't it religion I keep saying that any catholics that says gay is the biggest sin shouldn't be questioned but any pentecostals that say it is a hypocrite.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
iamdhebuck:
not everyone believes in your buybull...u christains are just disgusting thinking u can make decisions for everybody on ehat is right or wrong.respect other peoples right to live as they like
Is he a christian? I'm not sure he is. What does bible say about killing. Giving gays and lesbian life imprisonment with hard labour is better bro!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

How dare you use the name of God in the post above?
I won't be surprised if the number of people that would burn in hell cos of their hatred for homosexuality is even more than the number of homosexuals in there!

Seriously angry angry sad
From holy bible this is the words of God levitcus 20:13- "If a man lies with fellow man as with a woman both have committed abormination both shall be put to death,their blood shall be upon their head" This is the words of our lord God. Thanks be to the God.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by iamdhebuck(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
FrancisTony: Is he a christian? I'm not sure he is. What does bible say about killing. Giving gays and lesbian life imprisonment with hard labour is better bro!
tell me just one GOOD reason homosexuals should be put in jail.For pete's sake its their choice and they are adults,u don't have any right to tell anybody how to live their life.And it is people like u who would complain muslums always wanna impose their beliefs on others,ain't u doing exactly the same thing here?
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
iamdhebuck:
tell me just one GOOD reason homosexuals should be put in jail.For pete's sake its their choice and they are adults,u don't have any right to tell anybody how to live their life.And it is people like u who would complain muslums always wanna impose their beliefs on others,ain't u doing exactly the same thing here?
Oh please!! It's a sin against God and that was why sodom and gomorrah was destroyed. Heheee......
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Latestnignew: I know some people will be against this because they are gay! smiley
Exactly but one day it will be there turn.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: From holy bible this is the words of God levitcus 20:13- "If a man lies with fellow man as with a woman both have committed abormination both shall be put to death,their blood shall be upon their head" This is the words of our lord God. Thanks be to the God.
Thanks for the bible passage. Now i give up!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by iamdhebuck(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
FrancisTony: Oh please!! It's a sin against God and that was why sodom and gomorrah was destroyed. Heheee......
just what I thought u would do,quote your bible...but I and many other people in the world don't believe in your god or bible,try something else.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
iamdhebuck:
just what I thought u would do,quote your bible...but I and many other people in the world don't believe in your god or bible,try something else.
LOL grin scientifically!! Like magnets doesn't attract but repel.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: From holy bible this is the words of God levitcus 20:13- "If a man lies with fellow man as with a woman both have committed abormination both shall be put to death,their blood shall be upon their head" This is the words of our lord God. Thanks be to the God.

Lev.20vs10 says:
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall be surely put to death'

If you really wanna dig into the old testament to justify yourself, i'm sure you yourself must have done something worthy of death by now! The above is just one of the many quotes, at least, here is against sleeping with married women. Would you also say anybody found sleeping with married women or married women that cheat should be put to death too?

Whether we like it or not, lesbianism is just lyk every other sin in the presence of God! Any body that has sex with someone other than his/her lawfully-married spouse, tells lie or even wishes another person evil (death) just like you did earlier in this thread is as filthy before God as a gay person. Now, pray tell me, how many commandments of God have you kept to before you come out here to start thanking God that a live was destroyed?
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lev.20vs10 says:
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall be surely put to death'

If you really wanna dig into the old testament to justify yourself, i'm sure you yourself must have done something worthy of death by now! The above is just one of the many quotes, at least, here is against sleeping with married women. Would you also say anybody found sleeping with married women or married women that cheat should be put to death too?

Whether we like it or not, lesbianism is just lyk every other sin in the presence of God! Any body that has sex with someone other than his/her lawfully-married spouse, tells lie or even wishes another person evil (death) just like you did earlier in this thread is as filthy before God as a gay person. Now, pray tell me, how many commandments of God have you kept to before you come out here to start thanking God that a live was destroyed?
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by MrCork: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
Latestnignew: I know some people will be against this because they are gay! smiley

..sweery.calm down ..u ugly lookin boy...if someone burns yo brother coz he look gay,y...will u be happy?..this is y Nigeria is still 20 years behind (no offense) undecided
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Snoggy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Those of you supporting this wicked act are bas.tards!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lev.20vs10 says:

You now believe that bible says that you should kill a gayman? Thanks for that now as a christian you are bible say "thuo shall not jugde" You are not God neither you are jesus christ you dont know who is without sin. So you dont know who is with sin or wether am without sin becos you are a human. So as good christian i am, by killing the person am doing what is written in bible and who are you to judge me when you are not God. It shows that you are from devil by condeming the words of God. Its only God that have right to judge but let do what God ask us to do. If you cant kill a gay no problem but dont condem anybody who kill him becos he commit no sin. So practicing gay is a sin but killing gay is not a sin, do u believe that? If you believe that then stop arguing with me.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lev.20vs10 says:

You now believe that bible says that you should kill a gayman? Thanks for that now as a christian you are bible say "thuo shall not jugde" You are not God neither you are jesus christ you dont know who is without sin. So you dont know who is with sin or wether am without sin becos you are a human. So as good christian i am, by killing the person am doing what is written in bible and who are you to judge me when you are not God. It shows that you are from devil by condeming the words of God. Its only God that have right to judge but let do what God ask us to do. If you cant kill a gay no problem but dont condem those that kill him. So practice gay is a sin but kill gay is not a sin, do u believe that? If you believe that then stop arguing with me.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: You now believe that bible says that you should kill a gayman? Thanks for that now as a christian you are bible say "thuo shall not jugde" You are not God neither you are jesus christ you dont know who is without sin. So you dont know who is with sin or wether am without sin becos you are a human. So as good christian i am, by killing the person am doing what is written in bible and who are you to judge me when you are not God. It shows that you are from devil by condeming the words of God. Its only God that have right to judge but let do what God ask us to do. If you cant kill a gay no problem but dont condem those that kill him. So practice gay is a sin but kill gay is not a sin, do u believe that? If you believe that then stop arguing with me.

No, i don't bliv that 'kill gay is not a sin'
The coming of Christ has abolished the deficiencies in the law of Moses. We don't practice Sharia law in Christianity, your quote is just a way of stamping Sharia law which te coming of Christ totally put an end to! You sir, have to read the gospels very well and stop using the old testament to justify your mailicious act!

Do you still kill rams and bulls to atone for your sins? Cos dt is what leviticus tells us to do! You cannot just pick one verse in the book of leviticus and dwell on it. If you wanna still practice the Christianity of the old testament, den, practice it for yourself and make sure you leave no stone unturned! I follow the teachings of my Saviour, Jesus Christ and I still remember vividly what he told the accusers of that woman who was caught fornicating, dose are the words I send unto you too right now, 'he that is without sin should cast the first stone'
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweery.calm down ..u ugly lookin boy...if someone burns yo brother coz he look gay,y...will u be happy?..this is y Nigeria is still 20 years behind (no offense) undecided
See mumu how can you burn an innocent person without evidence. Gay have no different type of look. If u practice homosexual or u support it you are liable to be burn alive. Her brother is not a gay its you that is gay. That is how you devils normally do, trying to accuse innocent person so as to escape your way. Evil man! God punish u there!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: See mumu how can you burn an innocent person without evidence. Gay have no different type of look. If u practice homosexual or u support it you are liable to be burn alive. Her brother is not a gay its you that is gay. That is how you devils normally do, trying to accuse innocent person so as to escape your way. Evil man! God punish u there!
You haven't answered a question thrown to you by alutacontinua. Bible said that you should burn gays alive Well, that's pretty cool and anytime you find any gay bring him out in a public nd burn him.

Now to the same bible, anytime you see a man and woman that are not married fornicating, what will you do to them 'cos bible say that we should also burn them to death. Bro defend that. Thanks
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

No, i don't bliv that 'kill gay is not a sin'
The coming of Christ has abolished the deficiencies in the law of Moses. We don't practice Sharia law in Christianity, your quote is just a way of stamping Sharia law which te coming of Christ totally put an end to! You sir, have to read the gospels very well and stop using the old testament to justify your mailicious act!

Do you still kill rams and bulls to atone for your sins? Cos dt is what leviticus tells us to do! You cannot just pick one verse in the book of leviticus and dwell on it. If you wanna still practice the Christianity of the old testament, den, practice it for yourself and make sure you leave no stone unturned! I follow the teachings of my Saviour, Jesus Christ and I still remember vividly what he told the accusers of that woman who was caught fornicating, dose are the words I send unto you too right now, 'he that is without sin should cast the first stone'
If you read my previous quote to you, you will realize that i have already reply everything you comment here. If old testament is not for christian why is it still part of the bible? Maybe you should go and tear this new testament out too: mathew 5: 17, Jesus say to u " i have come not to abolish the law but to fulfill. < > Luke 16: 17 " it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for smallest part of letter of law to become invalid.< > 2 timothy 3: 16 "all scripture is inspired by God" So God is fool by tell you to kill a gay? Huh? Repent!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kindly explain why Christ didn't allow the woman caught in fornication to be stoned to death as outlined in the law of Moses!

Thanks!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Also, francistony simplified my English for you in the post above you!

Kindly do justice to our question!
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
FrancisTony: You haven't answered a question thrown to you buy alutacontinua. Bible said that you should burn gays alive Well, that's pretty cool and anytime you find any gay bring him out in a public nd burn him.

Now to the same bible, anytime you see a man and woman that are not married fornicating, what will you do to them 'cos bible say that we should also burn them to death. Bro defend that. Thanks
Our debate here is gayism not fornication when it come to fornication we can debate about it too. But now the topic is gay is evil and they deserve death.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: If you read my previous quote to you, you will realize that i have already reply everything you comment here. If old testament is not for christian why is it still part of the bible? Maybe you should go and tear this new testament out too: mathew 5: 17, Jesus say to u " i have come not to abolish the law but to fulfill. < > Luke 16: 17 " it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for smallest part of letter of law to become invalid.< > 2 timothy 3: 16 "all scripture is inspired by God" So God is fool by tell you to kill a gay? Huh? Repent!
...and is God a fool to also tell you to kill Man and Woman that are not married practising sexual intercourse Why not doing that also
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: Our debate here is gayism not fornication when it come to fornication we can debate about it too. But now the topic is gay is evil and they deserve death.
I'm not saying they don't deserve death but it's stupid if you start quoting it from bible that God said we should kill gay whereas he also told us to kill fornicators. Stop being a hypocrite.

If you can't answer the question. Then stop quoting it from the bible.
Thanks
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: Our debate here is gayism not fornication when it come to fornication we can debate about it too. But now the topic is gay is evil and they deserve death.

Lol...u're really deluded, ain't you
There's no point going back-and-forth with you again, it's obvious you cannot think straight! Whether you like it or not, the reality is there are gays and the best toucan do is to pray for them or preach the gospel to them! Any other thing would be clearly offending the God you claim to be defending. There's no difference btw. U and Boko Aram pple right now cos dose pple also claim to be serving God.

Pls and pls, don't use the Holy bible to justify your evil mind again!

I'm nt gonna argue with you again, apparently, u don't have the unbiased mind to engage in an intelligent conversation.

I repeat, with your first post on this thread, you need an appointment with calvary!

Good Day!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Klinee: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
alutacontinua: Also, francistony simplified my English for you in the post above you!

Kindly do justice to our question!
i have already answer everything you need to know, if you like take it or drop it. But stop causing uncertainty in the christian society with these your decieving post.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by iamdhebuck(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol..this klinee guy is so dull,what fanatism can do to a man smh
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Klinee: i have already answer everything you need to know, if you like take it or drop it. But stop causing uncertainty in the christian society with these your decieving post.
stop being hypocrite. I say once again, i'm not arguing with you wether they should be burnt or not. My question is "why is those men and women committing adultery not also burnt as commanded by the bible"? If you can't answer it, then stop quoting from the bible to justify your wicked act. Rather pray and he counselled them as said by alutacontinua.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Latestnignew(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2013
iamdhebuck:
the way some of those people reason ehn,jesus must be ashamed of dem
hahahah. I guess so.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by weedtaker: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Na wa o when 9ja go learn
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Latestnignew(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

you think my brother will be gay? Is he mad to do that act? There is nothing he is gaining from it, look sex is met to give birth but nowadays u people thinks it is for fun. I pity ur life time.
Re: PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! by Latestnignew(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2013
weed-taker:
Na wa o when 9ja go learn
you go like teach them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bullet Pierced Woman Pop & Hit The Tiles With A Loud Bang In Anambra. PHOTOS / Woman Strips To Protest Rape By Policemen / RE: You Believe Tiny Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Giant Michael Usifo Ataga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.