Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

White Man With Naija Coat Of Arms, Proud To Be Naija As Much As We Do! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Man With Naija Coat Of Arms, Proud To Be Naija As Much As We Do! (606 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man With Naija Coat Of Arms, Proud To Be Naija As Much As We Do! by ladionline: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2013

Vladimir Maslovsky from Ukraine south-eastern part of Central Europe calls himself “Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian”. He says he loves Nigeria,and can’t wait to visit Nigeria and can also speak Yoruba and Igbo a little.

see his message to Nigeria….
“You don’t have to be born in Nigeria to be a Nigerian .Yes am a white,but i’m so bleeping fully Nigerian … and i’m so proud that i met them,and they changed my life…So Thank you Lord,that is the best gift for me! So me now just waiting when i go finish my school and then i go enter Naija to make there some changes…. Yes We Can Be United! Yes We Can Be Faithful! Yes We Can Be Peaceful! Yes We Can Be Progressive! Orile ede to rewa ni nigeria Chukwu bụ onye okịke.Ọ bụ ọnye ọka ịwu. #unity and faith peace and progress! # tattoo One Love to you all my big NAIJA FAMILY! Respectfully yours ”Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian’”..He’s our hottie of the day.

coutessy: squant455.

Proudly naija sentimental:

Nov 17. 2013

Howmanage: I get scared whenever i see these type of assertions that are not based on fact. Scared that it will end up in some western newspaper trying to make their readers laugh. Igbos are really Jews, Yorubas are really Egyptians, please you people should try na. Nigerians are already known as 419 capital, we don't need to add Laughing Stock of the World too... How embarassing that some dont have any self belief/esteem always got to try and tag themselves to other nations who won't touch you with a stick angry

So good you list everything you are not proud of here. What are you proud of as a Nigerian? There are whites that earnestly wish they were blacks from Nigeria. Don't let stupid fear of what white people will say kill your discovery... https://www.nairaland.com/1362494/yoruba-origin-history-canaanland-connection/14
Re: White Man With Naija Coat Of Arms, Proud To Be Naija As Much As We Do! by ladionline: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: White Man With Naija Coat Of Arms, Proud To Be Naija As Much As We Do! by ladionline: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: White Man With Naija Coat Of Arms, Proud To Be Naija As Much As We Do! by ladionline: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
The world is such a wonderful, small atom in the cosmos, but to some, it is better that we are "cosmic family" countless light-years back, at the theoretical division in "the big bang theory" than as "human family", even when its all that folk traditions across the world have to say. Humanity transcend racism, tribalism, nationalism and so on. But however, it works whichever way you've programmed yourself to do see it.

(1) (Reply)

How Much And Often Do You Use The Word 'fu*k' / Native Wears' Lovers , Meet Here. / Ooni Of Ife: The Titanic Succession Battle Begins - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.