Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. (520 Views)

How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics / Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. by Driftingking(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
CATHOLICS ARE BETTER THAN EVERY DENOMINATION WITH THE FOLLOWING POINTS OF MINE

firstly catholic are people with one mind and soul.people say we are idol worshippers.we have catholics as idol worshippers .so people that are not catholic should have one denomination maybe let say anglican.but instead they have many group like methodist,jehova witness,chosen,anglican,deeperlife and co.the are many ..if the say we catholics are idol worshippers the should have one denomination but instead the have many .WHAT A SHAME!!!

Secondly we are not idol worshippers .we just use statues to honour the presence of the holy family,we do not worship our mother mary but we honour her.(the commandments said"though shall not worship another god except me or bow down to any moulded image..it never said"though shall not mould any Gods image or bow down to any)..if God really think we are disobeying him then he would have punished us since but he knew that we were following the footsteps of his son our lord jesus christ.
So my fellow non_catholics that take us as an object of ridicule stop critizing any denomination cause non is the best,never call us idol worshippers because,unintentionally everybody worship idols.eg your phone,psb,food etc could be your idol..idol does not only mean bowing down to image it means that anything ,something or someone you cant do without is your idol..
And to my fellow catholics i believed i spoke our mind..and if any of you have contribution you could add up..
Thank you everyone.
Re: Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. by iamtheprincipal: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
You have actually not said anything!
Re: Why Catholic Are Better Than Other Denomination And Are Not Idol Worshippers. by Driftingking(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
IAM THE PRINCIPAL.I SEE YOU HAVE ATEMTED PERFECTION MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME OUT AND SAY SOMETHING

(1) (Reply)

What Did U Wnt To Say Bye Bye To As U Enter Year 2014? / Christ Embassy Real Name / Which To Follow, The Old Testament Or The New Testament???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.