Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe (1446 Views)

Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me / I Want To Convert My Website Root Folder To A .exe File As A Desktop Applicatio / Where To Get Javaw.exe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good afternoon y'all! Plz is there a way to convert a PHP file into a stand alone windows executable ?
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
*dhtml:
Yes it is possible, but why not use this my solution - https://www.nairaland.com/1461544/phpbrowserbox-standalone-windows-browser-displays

Nice!! Just downloaded ur solution! Brb
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
*dhtml:
Yes it is possible, but why not use this my solution - https://www.nairaland.com/1461544/phpbrowserbox-standalone-windows-browser-displays

Your app is really nice almost , it's exactly what I was looking for ... tnx for the app and making it free also

I tested with PHP scripts which don't need database and it worked 100% fine...

but when I tried to use it for a PHP file which needs to connect to MySQL I keep getting

fatal error : call to undefined mysql_connect()

Is there any way to connect it to MySQL database?
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Dhtml! Where yu at Bro
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2013
I was at that point of working on the database integration when i got distracted by other client projects, so i left that aspect pending. Now that you mentioned it, i shall endeavor to work on it then.
To be honest, i have even forgotten about the project until you mentioned that you needed an executable EXE.
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Meanwhile, i just remembered that i once created a PHP-only database engine - https://www.nairaland.com/875625/flat-sql-ultra-light-weight-database-engine#20504052
That might help for basic projects i think.
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
*dhtml:
I was at that point of working on the database integration when i got distracted by other client projects, so i left that aspect pending. Now that you mentioned it, i shall endeavor to work on it then.
To be honest, i have even forgotten about the project until you mentioned that you needed an executable EXE.

Hehe! Tnx boss.. I love the "phpbrowser" application..
if yu can work on the database stuff it will be great..
Keep it up Bro... yu too try!
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
All you naija developers no dey contribute to free stuffs online. . . . .and that slows development
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
*dhtml:
All you naija developers no dey contribute to free stuffs online. . . . .and that slows development

no be lie!
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2013
iam_Demigod:

Hehe! Tnx boss.. I love the "phpbrowser" application..
if yu can work on the database stuff it will be great..
Keep it up Bro... yu too try!

The browserbox support SQLite3, i forgot to mention. The technique i used to create it for now does not support mysql as far as i know. Maybe someday when i am chanced to really analyze it properly.
This has to do with the mode i am running the php interpreter, i am not using it as a real server like that per say - so to integrate with mysql will be war.
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by rufaai(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2013
*dhtml:
shocked

Well, maybe if you github the project and make it accessible. Then developers can contribute.
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Nigerian developers shall not, so i wont even bother. . .have tried before - na today i don dey write opensource things nii?
Even the ones we created threads and people come and beat their chests, all na the same, no contributions.

Problem is that Nigerians mostly believe in taking and not returning anything useful to the webspace - this applies to most people.
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2013
*dhtml:
Nigerian developers shall not, so i wont even bother. . .have tried before - na today i don dey write opensource things nii?
Even the ones we created threads and people come and beat their chests, all na the same, no contributions.

Problem is that Nigerians mostly believe in taking and not returning anything useful to the webspace - this applies to most people.

Dhtml are yu still into freelance development? Can yu create an Android version of a PHP web chatting app
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
^^^It is possible, but i am rather seriously engaged with tough work at the moment
Re: Is There A Way To Convert PHP To Exe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
*dhtml:
^^^It is possible, but i am rather seriously engaged with tough work at the moment
Hmm alright Bro

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Design A Site Like Notjustok, Tooxclusive Or Naijaloaded. Com? / Web/graphic Design At Affordable Rates / Double Frontpage Topic (pic Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.