Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

223 Minority-south Africans Murdered In Hatecrimes In 2013 UP TO DEC 24 2013 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 223 Minority-south Africans Murdered In Hatecrimes In 2013 UP TO DEC 24 2013 (482 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

223 Minority-south Africans Murdered In Hatecrimes In 2013 UP TO DEC 24 2013 by iconize(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
SUMMARY FOR 2013 THUS FAR; HATE-CRIME MURDERS OF WHITES and OTHER MINORITY-SOUTH AFRICANS BY BLACK PERPETRATORS ACCOMPANIED BY EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE, TORTURE AND MUTILATION

http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/1700
Re: 223 Minority-south Africans Murdered In Hatecrimes In 2013 UP TO DEC 24 2013 by paniki(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
iconize: SUMMARY FOR 2013 THUS FAR; HATE-CRIME MURDERS OF WHITES and OTHER MINORITY-SOUTH AFRICANS BY BLACK PERPETRATORS ACCOMPANIED BY EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE, TORTURE AND MUTILATION

http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/1700

Stormfront material.

Red flag! Red flag! They are killing us. Yes it's just a few hundred but still they are killing us. I know that over 15 000 blacks were murdered last year from the official crime stats but that's besides the point. What matters is that a couple of hundred whites got killed and that's wrong - so wrong. Who cares if 15 000 black people get killed? They don't matter. What matters is that minorities are being "targeted" and that's wrong - it's genocide.

I went to the homepage of the website your sourced and I laughed at "BOER NATION GENOCIDE TRACKER", some whites in this country truly believe that we are on a mission to wipe them out but the rate at which it's happening should at least give them hope. I mean killing a couple of hundred white people a year would require about 10 000 years of killing to wipe them out(there are 4,5 million of them). I think that those stats are irrelevant, crime in SA is caused by the high inequality. When there's lots of haves and lots of haves-not in one place there will be plenty of crime, it's not race specific.

(1) (Reply)

THE HERMIT KINGDOM- The Cataclysmic Occurrence / Judge finds Oscar Pistorius guilty of culpable homicide / Poll: Barack Obama Approval Rating Ticks Upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.