Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life (1129 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Azunwena: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Aged 4, Shanti Deva from Delhi, India, told her parents that she had once lived in a place called Muttra (now known as Mathura), that she had been a mother of three, who died in childbirth, and that her previous name was Ludgi. Because the girl continually related the story, her parents investigated. It turned out there was a village called Muttra, and that a woman named Ludgi had recently died there. They took Shanti to.

http://gluckgist..com/2013/12/mystery4yrs-old-girl-talks-about-her.html?m=0
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by PopeXanderVII: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Azunwena: Aged 4, Shanti Deva from Delhi, India, told her parents
that she had once lived in a place called Muttra (now known as
Mathura), that she had been a mother of three, who died in
childbirth, and that her previous name was Ludgi. Because the
girl continually related the story, her parents investigated. It
turned out there was a village called Muttra, and that a woman

named Ludgi had recently died there. They took Shanti to...see pix & more at---- http://gluckgist..com/2013/12/mystery4yrs-

old-girl-talks-about-her.html?m=0

My brother was telling me about this. I'm an atheist that doesn't believe in reincarnation or the supernatural, but stories like this always get me thinking. I've been thinking of a way to explain this with science but for now, I can't.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

My brother was telling me about this. I'm an atheist that doesn't believe in reincarnation or the supernatural, but stories like this always get me thinking. I've been thinking of a way to explain this with science but for now, I can't.

My brother, you better believe there is a realm of existence that science is to limited to fathom.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

It might not be true. If true however, I don't think I also have an explanation. At least for now.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by PopeXanderVII: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
rationalmind:

It might not be true. If true however, I don't think I also have an explanation. At least for now.

People assume that for us to be Atheists, we must have all the answers. There are still a lot of things both science and religion can't answer.

1 Like

Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by PopeXanderVII: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
wordsbase:

My brother, you better believe there is a realm of existence that science is to limited to fathom.

Both science and religion have their limits, but religion has greater limitations. The earth is only one small planet in our solar system, our solar system exists in the milky way galaxy which has an infinite number of solar systems which also contains planets. Don't get me started on the huge number of galaxies. The earth is just an insignificant speck of dust on the tiled floor called the universe.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by kambo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

People assume that for us to be Atheists, we must have all the answers. There are still a lot of things both science and religion can't answer.

yet u atheists want Christians to giv you satisfactory ANSWERS to all your questions. You ar openly admittg you dont need to hav all the answers to believe in what you believe yet you still choose to believe in what you believe. In short all the right answers WILL NOT MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR BELIEVG IF YOU DONT WANT TO.
Atheism is based on faith eventually not logc or reasong.
The catholics still cling to idol wrship even though the Bible condemns it. They pray thru "mary" even though the bible contains numerous scriptures counterg the practce. At d end of d day, its not knowledge of d truth thts the issue but wat they prefer .
They love it as it is. Bible or no Bible! Same 4 atheism.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
kambo:

yet u atheists want Christians to giv you satisfactory ANSWERS to all your questions. You ar openly admittg you dont need to hav all the answers to believe in what you believe yet you still choose to believe in what you believe. In short all the right answers WILL NOT MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR BELIEVG IF YOU DONT WANT TO.
Atheism is based on faith eventually not logc or reasong.
The catholics still cling to idol wrship even though the Bible condemns it. They pray thru "mary" even though the bible contains numerous scriptures counterg the practce. At d end of d day, its not knowledge of d truth thts the issue but wat they prefer .
They love it as it is. Bible or no Bible! Same 4 atheism.

Christians give no satisfactory answer. Show me one satisfactory answer a christian has ever given?
Just one
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

Both science and religion have their limits, but religion has greater limitations. The earth is only one small planet in our solar system, our solar system exists in the milky way galaxy which has an infinite number of solar systems which also contains planets. Don't get me started on the huge number of galaxies. The earth is just an insignificant speck of dust on the tiled floor called the universe.

Don't you think it's rather absurd to think that out of nothingness came energy that created something, and set in place order and structure in every level and sphere of life whether here on earth or in the entire universe, without someone putting them in place?

Like someone said, I would no more adhere to the belief of the non-existence of God than I would believe that a random juggling of the alphabets would result in the delivery of an excellent intellectual treatise.

And for your information, no one says that God created the earth alone.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

Don't you think it's rather absurd to think that out of nothingness came energy that created something, and set in place order and structure in every level and sphere of life whether here on earth or in the entire universe, without someone putting them in place?

Like someone said, I would no more adhere to the belief of the non-existence of God than I would believe that a random juggling of the alphabets would result in the delivery of an excellent intellectual treatise.

Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by lilkech(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ahn ahn, this phenomenon is old in 9ja naw. it happens with 'ogbanje' kids
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by dareabiola98(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII:

People assume that for us to be Atheists,we must have all the answers. There are still a lot of things both science and religion can't answer.
.There's nothing Islam Doesn't have an answer for only if u but know
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by MrTroll(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
wordsbase:

shocked

This is a new one.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by MrTroll(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
dareabiola98: .There's nothing Islam Doesn't have an answer for only if u but know
grin cheesy
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
dareabiola98: .There's nothing Islam Doesn't have an answer for only if u but know

Lol, you remind me of a friend who once told me there is no subject the glorious quran doesn't talk about. He said, is it biology, chemistry, physics e.t.c

I asked him, what of computer grin grin

Your guess is exactly what happened. He suddenly went quiet.

Anyway, as for you post. What's the islamic answer to the cure for HIV/AIDS. Please, give a direct answer. Your answer will be used to publish a journal that will win you the nobel prize

1 Like

Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by dareabiola98(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
As a famous scientist once said "Little knowledge of science makes one an atheist but deeper knowledge of science makes one a believer".
In the Qur'an,Allah explained every aspect of his creation in a way that science can never beat.he tells us about the earth,universe,man...and so much more...and our prophet(saw) gas explained to us this reincarnation...Only if you would seek truth
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by dareabiola98(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, you remind me of a friend who once told me there is no subject the glorious quran doesn't talk about. He said, is it biology, chemistry, physics e.t.c

I asked him, what of computer grin grin

Your guess is exactly what happened. He suddenly went quiet.

Anyway, as for you post. What's the islamic answer to the cure for HIV/AIDS. Please, give a direct answer. Your answer will be used to publish a journal that will win you the nobel prize
grin. Allah says in the glorious Qur'an and the hadith related that..."There is no desiese except that Allah had created the cure"...its is for man to find it from the vast provision of the creator.At one time typhoid was so deadly and had no cure until pple discovered..this goes for aids too..God won't come down and tell you to use this..he'll provide and you find
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2013
dareabiola98: grin. Allah says in the glorious Qur'an and the hadith related that..."There is no desiese except that Allah had created the cure"...its is for man to find it from the vast provision of the creator.At one time typhoid was so deadly and had no cure until pple discovered..this goes for aids too..God won't come down and tell you to use this..he'll provide and you find

Thank you for your honesty. Islam and the quran have no answers for the cure of HIV/AIDS
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by dareabiola98(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2013
The qur'an and hadith did talk about technology though
http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by MrTroll(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
dareabiola98: The qur'an and hadith did talk about technology though
grin grin
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Mr Troll: shocked

This is a new one.

It's the "heavens" and the earth... That's what he created.

Go figure what the heavens are.
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by MrTroll(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
wordsbase:

It's the "heavens" and the earth... That's what he created.

Go figure what the heavens are.
my bad. I thought you meant God didn't do creation alone. Its also in the bible na, the book the Quran plagiarised. wink
Re: 4 Year Old Girl Talks About Her Previous Life by Flashaldrin(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why bringing this up now?? It happened in the 1930's for crissake!
Shanti Devi (11 December 1926 – 27 December
1987) was born in Delhi, India.[1] As a little girl in the 1930s she began to claim to remember
details of a past life. The case was brought to the attention of Mahatma Gandhi who set up a
commission to investigate; a report was published in 1936. -wikipedia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why All Catholics Might Not Make Heaven / Popular Prophet, Baba Fakaye Of C&S Is Dead / Any Reasonable Muslim In Dis Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.