Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Masters Female Students That Are Married- How Did You Plan Childbirth? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Masters Female Students That Are Married- How Did You Plan Childbirth? (644 Views)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Female Students That Are Married- How Did You Plan Childbirth? by Schonebaby: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
I have searched for a post like this and found none so I've decided to create one. I will be getting married after my NYSC and starting my masters immediately since I am working towards having a career in academics (as a lecturer). I would love to know from women who are married and are doing/ have done their masters preferably those in lecturing(or their husbands) about their experiences. Did you delay childbirth till after your masters or did you delay for the first year of the masters degree because I heard it is easier to combine pregnancy with the research (2nd year) than with the first year of course work. I know I will still do my phd and I can't keep delaying childbirth for ever. Pls ill appreciate genuine advices and sharing of experiences. Thank y'all. grin
Re: Masters Female Students That Are Married- How Did You Plan Childbirth? by Dorabel(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
My dear, it depend on how strong u are, i was 5months old wen i started my masters at theatre arts dept ui, i started my first semesters exam wen my child was 10days old, just my defence to go now and my child is just a year plus. Dear, to achieve that, u need to be determin, and be strong, not east sweethy.
Re: Masters Female Students That Are Married- How Did You Plan Childbirth? by Schonebaby: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wooooow!

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Potential/professional Pilots / 5 Thoughts That Crush Success / Pb Plus Oil And Gas Learning Hub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.