Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Increase Max File Size Upload Limit From 2MB In Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Max File Size Upload Limit From 2MB In Wordpress (3216 Views)

Your Paypal Account Is Limit ? Want To Cashout Or Lifted Limit ? / 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - Nscdc.gov.ng / 10 Easy Steps To Fix High-cpu Usage In Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Max File Size Upload Limit From 2MB In Wordpress by ncpat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
The best option to use is php.ini but many coder or developer just don`t know how to teach other people very simple way of doing it, this is my second time of doing it and I can tell you where most of us are making the mistake.
Log into your root server where wordpress is installed and navigate to wp-admin folder and make sure to delete any php.ini file in that folder if any, then open your NOTE-PAD and paste the code below

memory_limit = 200M
upload_max_filesize = 200M
post_max_size = 200M
file_uploads = On

now save it as php.ini and upload it to your wp-admin folder, now you can check your wordpress to see the size limit

important note: php.ini must be in small letters like abcd and not ABCD that is you must save it with php.ini and not PHP.ini that is where most people where having problem, and if you which to change your size again, delete the file and create another one with the same process.

whatapps me on 08065942445

Re: How To Increase Max File Size Upload Limit From 2MB In Wordpress by lambvard: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Where can I get N1700 Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / New USSD Code For Keystone Bank / How To Avoid Dead Niches/markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.