Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders (4965 Views)

5 Facts About Forgiveness / About Abortion. / Black Anti-abortion Billboard Taken Down In Nyc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
@LB can you really look a pregnant girl in her eyes and ask her to abort? Fo whatever reasons
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
striktlymi:

Probably the argument put forth by the Slavers back then. Of course blacks look nothing like humans as their colour is akin to monkeys, hence the rationality for slavery. If it doesn't look like us then it is definitely not human. Just saying...

The rationality for slavery is in the bible.

Whites/Jews/Arabs etc have also been enslaved. Try again

Thanks for going down a ridiculous route. A month old fetus looks nothing like a human it is only a potential human. A black man is a human.

Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: @LB can you really look a pregnant girl in her eyes and ask her to abort? Fo whatever reasons

This is how I know that some christians do not read or even like facts

What part of women's rights do you not understand? It is their right to choose- not mine or yours
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Who determined how a human looks like? Do we all look alike?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

What part of women's rights do you not understand? It is their right to choose- not mine or yours
answer the question bro
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 11:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

please answer the question bro
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: Who determined how a human looks like? Do we all look alike?

I think a human being looks like this

[img]http://1.bp..com/-og2PQpfhzcU/TrBMsGoipmI/AAAAAAAACGw/35xgP5O5YM8/s320/alien.jpg[/img]
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: please answer the question bro

I answered the question. It is not my place to tell a woman to abort...it is her choice
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Joshthefirst(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2013
A foetus is not human? It is a potential human? When does it become a human? Why will you say this just to rationalize the despecability of abortion? Of murder? The unlawful killing of a baby in the womb?

Logicboy03:

Here is the reasoning

Countries that allow abortion usually also have an educated youth on the use of contraceptives and se.x education.They have less children....Japan. UK

Countries that dont allow abortion usually have silly attitudes towards contraceptives and preach unattainable abstinence. The women in these countries get pregnant anyhow and then go to quack/native/black market doctors for abortion.

abortion in all cases should be fought against. Safe sex is announced everywhere in nigeria.
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

I think a human being looks like this

[img]http://1.bp..com/-og2PQpfhzcU/TrBMsGoipmI/AAAAAAAACGw/35xgP5O5YM8/s320/alien.jpg[/img]
since I don't like him I guess I do not worth being called a human right?

My point is simple humans don't look alike , there are humans with what we call malformations , I have a cousin with no hands I guess in your book he's not a human since he doesn't look like you or the guy in the pic . If you don't look like the one in the pic and call yourself a human why is a foetus not considered as a human? If my cousin with no arms , one lung is considered as human why then do you refuse to call those beautiful babies/foetus humans? Hypocrite .
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: A foetus is not human? It is a potential human? When does it become a human? Why will you say this just to rationalize the despecability of abortion? Of murder? The unlawful killing of a baby in the womb?

^^^
This is not a valid way to argue

Joshthefirst:
abortion in all cases should be fought against. Safe sex is announced everywhere in nigeria.

The bold is a lie....catholic church in Nigeria is against condoms.....I am ready to slap any lying apologist that denies this one because it is both preached and said in the bulletin.

Many other churches in Nigeria, especially the pentecostal churches preach abstinence without proper sex education.

The health workers and NGO's have very little outreach compared to churches in Nigeria. The health workers cant educate a significant portion of nigerians....the churches that have the outreach are mostly fundamentalist abstinence preachers

Dont even get me started on the Nigerian muslims
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
The church is not against condoms per see, the church is against fornication and people fcking anyhow because they now have condoms, do you think the church is against a married couple using condoms? Lol
Some atheists and other catholics use that statement to counter the Catholic church and er mission on earth we are against infidelity , fornication, immorality hidden under the name condom that's all
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: The church is not against condoms per see, the church is against fornication and people fcking anyhow because they now have condoms, do you think the church is against a married couple using condoms? Lol
Some atheists and other catholics use that statement to counter the Catholic church and er mission on earth we are against infidelity , fornication, immorality hidden under the name condom that's all

Bullsheit....I posted the picture of the catholic church bulletin here on NL....dont give me that apoliogist crap....

The catholic church hates condoms...fact
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bullsheit....I posted the picture of the catholic church bulletin here on NL....dont give me that apoliogist crap....

The catholic church hates condoms...fact
do you think the the Holy Catholic church is against a married couple using condoms? Or better an AIDS infected couple using condoms?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: do you think the the Holy Catholic church is against a married couple using condoms? Or better an AIDS infected couple using condoms?

It is against young people using condoms grin grin grin
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by POPEII: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

It is against young people using condoms grin grin grin
the Church is against fornication, condoms or not
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by lanaVello1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
What exactly is the purpose of this thread?
To convince as many as possible to accept and support abortion?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
lana_Vello: What exactly is the purpose of this thread?
To convince as many as possible to accept and support abortion?

Facts.

It is about facts
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by lanaVello1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Facts.

It is about facts
ikr,you're trying to illuminate us all but in a bid to do what?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by lanaVello1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Facts.

It is about facts
Logicboy03:

Facts.

It is about facts
Btw,the purpose and content of two different things are quite different. I asked for the former tongue
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by MrTroll(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2013
I have given my views on another thread of this nature. I don't think I'll drawn into this again, especially as I have not seen any valid counter argument here.
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by lanaVello1(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Mr Troll: I have given my views on another thread of this nature. I don't think I'll drawn into this again, especially as I have not seen any valid counter argument here.
U want 2b asked to repost ur view,well I just did!
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2013
lana_Vello:
ikr,you're trying to illuminate us all but in a bid to do what?

In a bid to make people have sensible notions about abortion.
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Joshthefirst(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

In a bid to make people have sensible notions about abortion.

there is nothing sensible in taking a babies life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Joshthefirst: there is nothing sensible in taking a fetus's life.

not even to save your pregnant wife?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Joshthefirst: there is nothing sensible in taking a babies life.

I know you hate facts....like those in the op
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

I know you hate facts....like those in the op

grin grin I concur
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin I concur

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by texanomaly(f): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2013
LB what is GTFO?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2013
texanomaly: LB what is GTFO?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girl is Too Freaking Oustanding!!!
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by texanomaly(f): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girl is Too Freaking Oustanding!!!

Why do I not believe you?
Re: 5 Facts About Abortion For The Anti-abortion Crusaders by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2013
texanomaly:

Why do I not believe you?

Because it isnt true. Google would have helped you.....get the fawk out cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? / We Must Ist Know About Our Sins To Be Redeemed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.