Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (4981 Views)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Why People Are Atheists? / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are atheists and skeptics just an angry bunch or are they actually realistic?

"Richard Dawkins is an incredibly smart man. Out of the thousands of 'gods' that are being worshiped this second, what makes you so sure that you've picked the right one? Atheists are not angry, they are realistic. Pray all you want, but the 'thinkers' are here to stay." Susie Macpherson

Perhaps your standard for judging "incredibly smart" people is a little low. I don't think anyone who believes the scientific impossibility that nothing created everything is even slightly smart.

But you are right about there being many gods. If you include Hinduism there are millions. That's what the First of the Ten Commandments addresses when it says, "You shall have no other gods before Me."

Mankind loves making up little gods because they don't have a moral dictate. There's only one Creator and the way to know Who that Creator is, is to do the quick test on www.NeedGod.com

Your statement that "atheists are not angry" reveals that you don't know many of them (which you later admitted). I have a number of atheist friends who aren't angry, but I have banned over 4,000 from this page and most of those were very angry, filthy-mouthed, intolerant mockers, who venomously hate the God in Whom they don't believe.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 9 October 2014 ยท
www.livingwaters.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by policy12: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm wetin I kno...Atheist in the house food don set.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by analice107: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Atheists don't hate God, the demons in them do because of the hellfire God created for them.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by adoyi8: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
atheist dont hate god, they just hate the fact that an hypothesis for the origin and purpose of life is taken too serious
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by butterflyl1on: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Ray comfort! cheesy

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by jonbellion(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abeg let us hear word
I'm not an atheist and I don't give hoof about religious Gods
The only thing you use against atheist is the designer agreement which is not wrong
When you enter the aspects of the ACTUAL RELIGION you adhere too you are floored time and again
Time and again I repeat
So just let it rest
Hopefullandlord and the gang will take it from here
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by jonbellion(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
analice107:
Atheists don't hate God, the demons in them do because of the hellfire God created for them.
is this how you want to enter 2018

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by butterflyl1on: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
jonbellion:
Abeg let us hear word
The only thing you use against atheist is the designer agreement which is not wrong
When you enter the aspects of the ACTUAL RELIGION you adhere too you are floored time and again
Time and again I repeat
So just let it rest

How are theists floored when it comes to aspects of "actual religion"?

Atheist assume they win debates when they have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about to begin with.

No atheist can floor a Bonafide theist on anything pertaining to religion. If you doubt this then ask your hopefullandlord to engage me in a debate about this.

He can pick the topic and set the terms for debate. I want to give him the advantage. Go ahead and encourage him since he seems to be some sort of champion to you.

Let's prove this your hypothesis shall we? cheesy
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by jonbellion(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
butterflyl1on:

How are theists floored when it comes to aspects of "actual religion"?

Atheist assume they win debates when they have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about to begin with.

No atheist can floor a Bonafide theist on anything pertaining to religion. If you doubt this then ask your hopefullandlord to engage me in a debate about this.

He can pick the topic and set the terms for debate. I want to give him the advantage. Go ahead and encourage him since he seems to be some sort of champion to you.

Let's prove this your hypothesis shall we?
cheesy
shut up there eeeeeeee
You guys have no arguement when it comes to religion
Common noahs ark explain how you'll be foaming at the mouth
You people don't even have shame despite the daily dose of rape youn get from the unbeliever crew you still come back for more
Seems you like taking it from behind grin
Btw I said hopefullandlord cuz I know he's a regular here. I can floor you while using one hand to wipe my asshole

3 Likes

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by butterflyl1on: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
jonbellion:
shut up there eeeeeeee
You guys have no arguement when it comes to religion
Common noahs ark explain how you'll be foaming at the mouth
You people don't even have shame despite the daily dose of rape youn get from the unbeliever crew you still come back for more
Seems you like taking it from behind grin
Btw I said hopefullandlord cuz I know he's a regular here. I can floor you while using one hand to wipe my asshole

Too much talk and bragging with nothing to show for it. grin

So Noahs ark is your ace? cheesy

You are too childish with your knowledge if that is your ace.

Like I said, assuming you win isn't winning. Running away repeatedly from debates is proof of loosing. You can ask hopefullandlord landlord "your regular ". grin

How many debates has he run away from for lack of argument or what to say as a rebuttal. I was shown 2 threads he ran away from as if someone lit his ass on fire. On one he actually shed e-tears and said he was going away from Nairaland for good and deactivating his account. Only for him to return and act as if he bow wanted to debate and before you can say hopeless tenant he swiftly called johnydon to come and take over.

Yet you claim atheists win arguments. cheesy

Guy wake the fvck up! Dreams ain't real. grin
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by orimion(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
I don't think atheist hate God. From that picture, imagine if someone is convinced beyond all reason that leprechauns exist, is convinced everyone who doesn't believe in leprechauns will receive some kind of punishment and is actively looking to convince everyone. Imagine how it will look like to you. Now imagine if its not just one people but a sizeable percent of the worlds population. If you speak up regularly against these people, do you hate leprechauns? I am not selling any idea, I'm just saying you should try another point of view once a while.

3 Likes

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by hadow(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

most atheists on nl are atheists because of some terrible things they have experienced so they begin to doubt if God is real but i think most are actually agnostic not atheist
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by segunojo866: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2017
hadow:
most atheists on nl are atheists because of some terrible things they have experienced so they begin to doubt if God is real but i think most are actually agnostic not atheist
of course. Am an agnostic Guy

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by malvisguy212: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2017
jonbellion:
Abeg let us hear word
Time and again I repeat
So just let it rest
are you saying atheists know more about religion than the people who practices it ? any wonder why the bible say " claiming to be Wise , they became fools"

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
segunojo866:
of course. Am an agnostic Guy
am sure you the meaning of agnostic......... it is only in nairaland you read agnostic post insulting God who they are not sure if He exist or not.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by Ioseph(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
How are atheists the angry ones? Usually it's Christians, Muslims, etc. who are up in arms of breaches of their religious codexes...

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by hopefulLandlord: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
am sure you the meaning of agnostic......... it is only in nairaland you read agnostic post insulting God who they are not sure if He exist or not.

most atheists are agnostic to a "creator" but are sure the abrahamic god is manmade

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by analice107: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2017
jonbellion:
is this how you want to enter 2018
How do you want to enter?
Guy, we have chosen paths and as for me, i'll walk this path till i die.
You chose satan, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2017
hadow:

Such as the one depicted below. undecided

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OtemAtum: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2017
malvisguy212:

Agnostic are sure the talkative bible god isn't God Almighty that's why they can boldly blast the hell out of that one, but they aren't sure if there is GOD out there. It's the case of a boy who grew up not knowing his father, then suddenly a dirty, haggard, drunkard with bad and odious character showed up in his life and said that he was his father. The boy knew the man can never be his father because they are never near compatible medically and physically. But the boy isn't sure if his own father is still out there somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2017
Olaadegbu quoting Ray Comfort the Banana man
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by Martinez19(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Ray comfort the banana man. He said banana is a proof of a divine creator(just Google him). He created the documentary called atheist delusion. He just weak me undecided
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by dalaman: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Martinez19:
Ray comfort the banana man. He said banana is a proof of a divine creator(just Google him). He created the documentary called atheist delusion. He just weak me undecided

The guy is a clown. grin grin
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by dalaman: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Olaadegbu quoting Ray Comfort the Banana man

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg abeg. E don do. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by malvisguy212: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

most atheists are agnostic to a "creator" but are sure the abrahamic god is manmade
till today, I cannot tell who is atheist and who is agnostic, because you guys change belief everyday like a chameleon. onetract is an agnostic, he blasphemy the name of God, I confronted him, he converted to agnostic atheist at that moment

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by hopefulLandlord: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2017
malvisguy212:
till today, I cannot tell who is atheist and who is agnostic, because you guys change belief everyday like a chameleon. onetract is an agnostic, he blasphemy the name of God, I confronted him, he converted to agnostic atheist at that moment
I don't know what part of the post you quoted you're disagreeing with but this post of yours seem off point

most atheists are agnostic to a "creator" but are definitely sure your own god doesn't exist, its not that hard to understand bro, you can't use one example to qualify all atheists, that's fallacy of composition
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by butterflyl1on: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2017
malvisguy212:

Somebody said an atheist is agnostic of a creator but IS SURE the abrahamic God does not exist cheesy grin

The definition for atheism goes contrary to that confused jargon.

atheism
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods

Somehow God does not exist but they are not sure about this and even if he does exist then he cannot be Yahweh grin cheesy

How can anyone be sure God does not exist yet not sure God exists but still be sure that he is sure Yahweh does not exist? grin

If that isn't the height of insanity, I don't know what is.

Walking around saying I am sure but wait I may not be sure Afterall but one thing I know is that I am sure Yahweh does not exist (yet Yahweh is also a God and falls into the category of their not sure stand).

Madness in all shades grin

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by malvisguy212: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
OtemAtum:

Agnostic are sure the talkative bible god isn't God Almighty that's why they can boldly blast the hell out of that one, but they aren't sure if there is GOD out there. It's the case of a boy who grew up not knowing his father, then suddenly a dirty, haggard, drunkard with bad and odious character showed up in his life and said that he was his father. The boy knew the man can never be his father because they are never near compatible medically and physically. But the boy isn't sure if his own father is still out there somewhere.
you spend to much time reading weird stuff in the internet, this things manipulate your mind.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by Ranchhoddas: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2017
analice107:
You are right.
The demons say Hi.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by Ranchhoddas: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

On one he actually shed e-tears and said he was going away from Nairaland for good and deactivating his account. Only for him to return and act as if he bow wanted to debate and before you can say hopeless tenant he swiftly called johnydon to come and take over.
This happened a long time ago.
How do you know this if you are not 4evercrook?
Don't lie that someone told you.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by vaxx: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if an atheist become agonist... Then the world change to atheist agonist... Which is the same thing as atheist (without God)why? Agnostic atheism is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism. Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact not just abrahimic god
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by butterflyl1on: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
This happened a long time ago.
How do you know this if you are not 4evercrook?
Don't lie that someone told you.

Wow. See ode. Your hopefullandlord knows the day I was given the links to those threads by analice. He was on that thread when she gave it to me about a month or so ago or less.

I went through the thread and could not stop laughing at how a supposed atheist MayWeather ran like a bitch from a simple debate. grin

It was even your hopefullandlord who pointed out the link to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) / What Has God Done For You? / Name A Yoruba Worship Song You Can't Stop Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.