Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. (1428 Views)

What's The Most Ridiculous Picture You Saw In 2013 ;D / My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year / Jokers You Dont Wanna See In 2013. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Hardheolar(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
After the time spent on the compilation of diff crews on Nairaland, It's time to publish the funniest crew of the year(2013) on Nairaland Forum. Feel free to add urz nd also point out the one u think is funny to u.....
Lets begin.....

¤"Who get Nokia/BB pin charger crew".

¤"open letter crew".

¤'what is this doing on the Front Page crew'.

¤Space booked crew.

¤Go and Die crew.

¤Oga at the Top Crew.

¤“THE GREAT GARRI CREW”.

¤"Pics or it didn't happen crew".

¤“First to Comment crew”.

¤“my MB crew”.

¤The “Thread Bomber/Spammer crew”.

¤The “PDP, APC, FASHOLA, ANTI-FASHOLA, GEJ, ANTI-GEJ crew”.

¤The-read-but-never-comment crew.

¤"vaseline" crew.

¤'Idontbelieveit' crew.

¤''Techno crew''.

¤END TIME THINGS.

¤Just passing by crew.

¤Last Bullet Crew.

¤this space is not for sale, beware of 419 crew.

¤Pls help me click LIKE for no particular reason crew!!

¤Banana iceland crew.

¤wetin this one dey talk' crew.

¤The check out my pics crew.

¤WAIT LET ME ASK IFA CREW.

¤"Udonmeanit" crew.

¤the mat spreading crew.

¤The space bookers crew.

¤"crushers" crew.

¤"rate my pics crew".

¤OPEN LETTER CREW.

¤Look son there is a useless post up" crew.

¤The blogging crew...click this link to read more crew.

¤"Okada stop me here" crew.

¤TeamNairaLandEnglishTeacher crew.

¤The uselessGEJ till 2019crew .

And lastly on my list i ave
..... 1 man mopol which is Mr Olodo.... He is a crew on his own.

Feel Free. ..........
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by lizzybet(f): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don't know because they use all these sentences everyday tho I'm new here

¤"open letter
¤Oga at the Top
PDP, APC, FASHOLA, ANTI-FASHOLA, GEJ, ANTI-GEJ
***my dear GEJ is watching***

Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Hardheolar(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
lizzybet: I don't know because they use all these sentences everyday tho I'm new here

¤"open letter
¤Oga at the Top
PDP, APC, FASHOLA, ANTI-FASHOLA, GEJ, ANTI-GEJ
***my dear GEJ is watching***
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by masagoody(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2013
I think it depends on timing; when, where and how it is used. It also depend on what appeals to the reader. What seems funny to you might not be to me.
But op, wait o.. You mean you compiled all these by yourself?.... Well, you better put pictures, or i don believit!
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 28, 2013
End time things crew
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by haywhytunechi: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2013
End time thing
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Hardheolar(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
masagoody: I think it depends on timing; when, where and how it is used. It also depend on what appeals to the reader. What seems funny to you might not be to me.
But op, wait o.. You mean you compiled all these by yourself?.... Well, you better put pictures, or i don believit!
u re a typical example
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Texykool: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have drafted a list of mine...

1. Andyblaze and the Angry Kid Crew

2. Dotcom_na me_na me and the Laughing Obama Crew

3. Mr. Olodo... One-man MOPOL. Never seen a man so much endowed with Excellent Stupidity... U rock Sire!

4. The 'What is this One saying?' Crew

5. Yuzedo and Banana Iceland Nation

Yuzedo wins....

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by masagoody(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hardheolar: u re a typical example
and you expect me to agree with you right?. Well, you better put pictures, or i don belivit!
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by initialize(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yuzedo and d banana iceland wins. No contest
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Hardheolar(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
masagoody: and you expect me to agree with you right?. Well, you better put pictures, or i don belivit!
wait, let me ask ifa, wether their is any pics available for u.
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by demsid(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
What about photoshop crew

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by adeoladrg(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Hardheolar(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
adeola_drg: _______________________________
I ave seen u.
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by PrettySpicey(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
I have found the 'Go and Die' crew simply hilarious. NLers who use it with the right zing just cracks me up.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
I remember when the 'GARRI CREW' were doing there thing. It was fun until threats of ban came up
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by nnadychuks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
No more end time tinz... The instincts of end time is washing away
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by yunglary(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Pls teach me how to create my own thread cry
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
yunglary: Pls teach me how to create my own thread cry

First catch hold of a sheep.

Hold it between your legs.

Shave its fur.

Take some wool.

spin it using a spindle.

Congratulations!

You have successfully created your own THREAD ! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Favour21(f): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

First catch hold of a sheep.

Hold it between your legs.

Shave its fur.

Take some wool.

spin it using a spindle.

Congratulations!

You have successfully created your own THREAD ! grin
wicked man
Re: Which Of These Crew Is The Funniest In 2013. by Hardheolar(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Favour21:
wicked man
do u think he is actually wiked or high on wet weed

(1) (Reply)

Funny Quote Dat Will Make U Laugh... / Your One Stop Hilarious Shop Naija FUNNY VIDEOS / What Is Wrong With Facebook (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.